Escaping Aion

Flaming Adolescent, Forsaken Youth

008

-'Escaping Aion'-

"Lulling Wind"


Hera was in coma for two weeks because the place Sehun shot was near to her heart. He missed to shot her heart precisely. Baekhyun recovered fast but need to take care of his movements because his ligament was hit by the bullet.

Baekhyun noticed Hera hand was moving. Her eyelashes flutter open and Baekhyun was met with her eyes.

“Hera, welcome home. I’m glad you’re fine.” Baekhyun beamed and called out for Yixing.

 

It was two days after Hera waking up, she couldn’t talk much because was dry. It hurt her when she tried to talk. But, still she really needed some time to chat with Baekhyun. She missed to talk to him.

 

“Hey,” Hera nudged Baekhyun. He was reading a book. “Just want to ask, if we aren’t involve in this mess. What will you do?”

“I want to go to the library and study about stars, helping Min Ah with her café or try to flirt with a girl.” He replied. An evident he was teasing Hera in his voice. “You?”

“I want to travel somewhere and befriend anybody without judging them. I want to eat sweets with someone I love and watch romantic movie with the one I love.”

“So cheesy~” Baekhyun cooed.

They heard the door opened. Jaejoong entered the room and said.

“Tomorrow is the day we’re betting our life on. After tomorrow, if it is a success, both of you will be protected by the government to a witness protection program. We’re doing a raid when we will negotiate for Yunho, for them to give him back. Also, if we managed to catch Aion, the record of Zeus talking with all of you on Soo Jung’s death will prove he is guilty. Sleep tight. I just want to tell both of you that.” He explained and grimaced. Closing the door behind.

That night, Baekhyun and Hera slept comfortably. It was like they never had nightmares chasing for them.