First Invasion .

If You Have Nothing to Die For , You'll Have Nothing to Live For .

3rd person POV

You blinked stupidly. "What?"

"Infinite -" Sungyeol started, but you cut him off.

"Yeah. You guys hate each other. I heard you the first time." You rolled your eyes. "I meant, like, how? Why?"

"Do you really wanna know? It's a really long story. I think we should go out and explain to the others first... About why you're here?" He shrugged.

You sighed. "Fine, oppa. Let's go."

The two of you walked downstairs, where the Infinite members were all sitting on the sofas, being all solemn and silent.

"Um..." you broke the silence. They all snapped their heads up to look at you.

"Anneyonghaseyo~" you cocked your head to the the side, and did a cute 'V' sign. "I'm Lee ___________, 17 years old, nice to meet you, Infinite~" you smiled warmly.

The Infinite members blinked at you. "Who the hell are you?" Dongwoo scoffed, clearly unimpressed.

You bit your lip and huffed. You walked towards the Kenyan looking boy and gently flicked his forehead. "Is that anyway to treat guests?"

The Infinite members snickered softly. Dongwoo turned red, maybe even more red than his hair during Before the Dawn days. "YAH! H-How can you say that to me?! I'm a friggin idol!"

"Well, so is my dorky choding cousin. So, I'm not really affected by it." You pointed to Sungyeol.

Woohyun smirked. "Wow, she's got guts. I like that."

"Oh, so you're Sungyeol's cousin?" Hoya asked.

"No Hoya-sshi, he's my grandpa." You rolled your eyes and laughed, ruffling Hoya's hair. "Of course he's my cousin."

Hoya laughed. "This girl's not freaking out how soft my hair is~ Man she's GOOD."

"... Wait... Sungyeol. You brought over your cousin. And you didn't even tell us?!" Sunggyu faked a laugh, and tried to act all friendly towards the members.

"Sunggyu-sshi... I know you guys hate each other already, Sungyeol oppa already told me. So don't think I'm stupid." You smirked, sticking your tongue out.

"Wow, she's sneaky too." Woohyun winked.

"Woohyun, can you stop with your pick up lines already?!" Dongwoo growled.

"Wait. Sungyeol, YOU TOLD?!" now it was maknae Sungjong's turn to speak.

"I..." Sungyeol let his head droop.

"YAH! Sungjong-SSHI! You might hate him, but at least respect your elders, okay? He's your hyung!" You pulled Sungjong gently by the ear.

"Ouch! It hurts~~~" Sungjong whined, and all the members rolled their eyes.

"Omo, I'm sorry Sungjong-sshi, but respect your hyungs more, okay?" You smiled at the pouting maknae.

"... She acts as if she owns all of us already..." Sungjong muttered. "THAT'S COOL! Yayay, I love people like you, _____-ah~" Sungjong cooed.

"Stop trying to act cute and girly." Woohyun grimaced.

"Agree." Dongwoo nodded.

You sighed. "You... You don't have to get along if you really hate each other, okay? I'm not going to force you to do anything. But I have 2 requests~" you plopped onto a sofa with Sungyeol.

"What is it?" Sunggyu narrowed his eyes at you suspiciously.

You pouted. "Dont look at me like that, Sunggyu-sshi! I'm not gonna blackmail you guys or anything!"

Sunggyu's expression softened. "Okay."

"Um, wait before that... I think you all should know that I'm kinda.... Er... I'm gonna live here for a year, until my parents come back from the States..." you grinned sheepishly.

Sungjong, who was drinking water, almost spat it right out. Woohyun stared at you wide-eyed. "Bwoh?! LIVING HERE?!" they all exclaimed.

Dongwoo facepalmed himself. "Sungyeol, are you crazy? Having a GIRL live with us? I mean, it's totally okay if she was just a guest... But LIVE HERE?!"

Sungyeol shrugged. "I don't want her to live alone in that friggin huge castle thing she calls her house."

"WOAAH, you RICH or something?" Sungjong gasped in amazement.

You laughed at his childishness. "I guess, but don't worry, I'm not a spoiled brat."

"... _______-ah." Sunggyu said softly.

You paused for a sec and blushed, not knowing why it felt so good having one of the members call you by your name.

"Yes, Sunggyu-sshi?"

Sunggyu sighed. "You seem like a really cool and nice girl, but I'm sorry, you can't stay here. As a leader, i have to take responsibility... The manager will freak."

"FOR ONCE I AGREE." Everyone raised their hands and nodded in agreement.

Sungyeol looked at you nervously, and you smirked. "Already told the manager." you shrugged.

Hoya's jaw dropped. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

"Yeah, he's fine with it..."

"OH MY GOD THIS CHICK IS COOL! I like her! My babe's totally staying." Woohyun winked.

"Uh, Woohyun-sshi? Please stop flirting with me..." you laughed.

Sunggyu and Dongwoo burst into laughter. "If you can reject Woohyun's greasyness, you're TOTALLY staying~" Dongwoo winked.

"... manager hyung is hard to pass through, yet _______ managed..." Hoya was deep in thought.

"Yaaay! ______, YOURE STAYING~! I finally have a friend my age! And I LOVE your sense of style, _____-ah!" Sungjong clapped happily.

You scanned the room to see what everyone's reaction was, and realized that one person never talked yet... L.

L glared at you with cold eyes. "Why the hell are you staring at me? If you're the stupid choding's cousin, I suggest you leave now. You're probably just as stupid as giant over here."

You scoffed. 'What's wrong with his attitude, gosh...'

"I'm sorry L-sshi, but I'm staying here whether you like it or not.Who do you think you are, to boss me around like that? I'm LEE ______. No one bosses ME around." You said sternly, yet with such an innocent face you scared the members.

L's jaw dropped. He was going to say something, but quickly shut his mouth again. He glared at you again. "Fine. Do what you want."

... Awkward silence.

"BWAHAHAHAHHAH! OH MY GOD... SHE HAS THE GUTS TO STAND UP TO L! HAHAHA! OKAY _______, you're TOTALLY staying! NO ONE can beat the mysterious prince just like that! You're probably the first one!" The Infinite members laughed at L's fail, and he rolled his eyes, embarrased.

"Okay, now that we finally got that settled, what were your requests?" Sunggyu smiled kindly.

"Whoa whoa wait a sec there." Sungyeol narrowed his eyes. "Youre letting ______ stay... This easily?"

"Uh, sorry to burst your bubble giant, but just because we all hate each other doesn't mean we need to hate your cousin. To be honest, she's like 976839278 times better than you. Not to mention prettier." L scoffed.

You blushed. 'Did L just... Defend me? He doesn't hate me?!' "WAH, L- sshi~" you cooed as you stared at him in awe.

L gulped. "Uh, just because I said you were better than this stupid choding doesn't mean I like you."

You pouted. L was an ice prince after all.

"Stupid L." Sungyeol hissed. "Think you're so high and mighty..."

L smirked. "it's because I AM."

"Yah! Stop fighting! We have a guest!" Sunggyu hissed.

L and Sungyeol glared coldly at the leader. "SHUT UP. it's not your business." they both snapped.

"Oh my god, can you guys stop it already?!" you yelled in frustration.

Everyone stopped to turn and look at you. "Sorry ______..." Sungjong bit his lip. "We're kinda always like this..."

"Aish, don't mind them _____-ah. What are your requests?" Hoya smiled.

"Um, okay. So, number 1. I'm a guest, well, a fan technically right? So introduce yourselves to me as Infinite. Pretend there's a camera in front of you." you smiled.

Infinite eyed each other and shrugged. Seemed like a pretty simple request. L hopped off the sofa and stood in the middle, the Infinite members around him.

"One, two, three! ANNYEONGHASEYO! WE'RE INFINITE!" The boys bowed and smiled.

"I'm the cute responsible leader who's also one of the main vocals, Sunggyu~" Sunggyu did his eye smile.

"Dongwoo, rapper~" Dongwoo did a V sign.

"Namstar Woohyun, main vocal. Also famous for my cheesy pickup lines~" Woohyun winked.

"Lee Howon, better known as Hoya. Rapper and dancing machine." Hoya smirked and did a breakdance move.

"Lee Sungyeol, choding of Infinite~ also the tallest, in case you haven't noticed, cousin~" Sungyeol snickered.

"Kim Myungsoo, known as L. Face/Visual of the group." L did his famous charismatic stare.

"Maknae Sungjong!" Sungjong cooed and did aegyo.

"And, together, we're INFINITE!" the boys cheered.

You clapped for the introduction, and for how well they could act. You couldn't even suspect that they hated each other! After that brief introduction, Infinite glared at one another and sat back down on the couch. "What's your second request?"

"Do you guys do everything separately?" you blurted from out of nowhere.

Infinite stared at you as if you had two heads. "What's with the sudden random outburst...?" Dongwoo cocked an eyebrow.

"Answer my question." you said flatly.

"Um, well. Yeah. I guess. Except for practice, performances, photoshoots, fansignings, interviews, etc... You know, except for times where we have to show the public we're Infinite?" Sunggyu rambled on and on. Infinite facepalmed themselves.

You nodded. "Okay Sunggyu-sshi... um, you guys know how I'm staying here for a year right?" You bit your lip.

"Yes?" Hoya blinked.

"Can you spit it out already?" The hyper maknae of Infinite just couldn't keep still.

"Well, you guys don't have to like each other, but at least don't like, fight or or anything like that... At least not in front of me anyways. And we're all eating together. Period." you smiled innocently.

"BWOH?! I DONT WANT TO EAT WITH THEM!" They all yelled in unison.

"Do you want to keep your secret safe?" you smirked.

Infinite shut up immediately. "Okay. We'll eat together." Woohyun sighed.

"Yaaaay~ Infinite members really ARE the best~!" you praised them. They all smiled bitterly back.

"Can I make a request?" L raised up his hand. You nodded, thinking it was only fair.

"Drop the formalities. It's so annoying." L said firmly. "Call us oppa."

"Bwoh?" you stared at him in disbelief.

"We're all older than you. So call us oppa. Is it that hard? You call giant over there oppa, don't you? O-P-P-A." L smirked.

"Yeah. Call us oppas." Infinite all smiled at you.

"O... Oppa...?" you breathed softly.

Woohyun smiled. "YAAY! It feels like we just closed a huge gap between us, ________-ah!"

You blinked. "Really?"

"Yeah. The sshi thing made me feel kinda... Restricted? Like I have to be really formal..." Dongwoo grimaced.

You immediately brightened. "INFINITE OPPAS ARE THE BEST~!"

Sungyeol laughed. "Come on _____-ah, you can use the guest room..."

"I'll carry your stuff~" Hoya volunteered.

"Me too!" Sunggyu winked.

"Ahh, no, it's okay...! I can do it myself, oppas!" you protested, but Infinite shrugged and all started carrying your things, even L and Sungjong.

"Thanks oppas~" you blushed.

"We can't let a little lady do all the work!" Woohyun started again with the greasyness.

You guys walked upstairs and the boys led you to the guest room. You turned the doorknob and pushed your way in. "Wah, it's so pretty..." the room was already decorated with cute wallpaper and nice furniture. The view was also spectacular.

"What the hell, it wasn't like this before..." Sungjong cocked his head to the side.

All eyes darted to Sungyeol. "Yeollie oppa, did you do all this for me?"

Sungyeol blushed. "Yeah. Anything for my favorite cousin~"

You felt your heart getting warm, and hugged Sungyeol tightly. "Oppa, you're the best cousin anyone could have. Thank you." You whispered softly in his ear.

Sungyeol got all shy and embarrassed. "It's nothing, really..."

"Yah. Good job fat cheeks." L smirked. "You finally did something right."

"Wow, first I'm giant, now I'm fat cheeks?!" Sungyeol glared at L.

You rolled your eyes and smirked. 'My mission this year: find out why Infinite hates each other, then unite them as ONE.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: YAYAYAYAY ~ everything starts here , EHEHE ~ ^^ so how was it ? :DD

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASEEEEE ! <333

~U-KISS_ME~