Kim Myungsoo , shut up and let me sleep .

If You Have Nothing to Die For , You'll Have Nothing to Live For .

 

A/N: so yeah, this chap got deleted during the aff crash ; A ; it took me a while, but i found the file LOL. xD 

AND IMMA UPDATE A NEW CHAP TOO YAYS ~ <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Few hours later, noon~
 
3rd person POV

 
"_______~ wake up~" someone cooed in your ear.
 
"Mm, I'm trying to sleep, go away..." you mumbled slowly, eyes still closed.
 
"Too bad, not my fault you slept so late~ ... Well, maybe it is my fault." the person corrected himself quickly.
 
"Sungyeol oppa, what are you talking about...." you pulled the blankets over your head.
 
"Im not that stupid giant."
 
".... off, L."
 
"Oh you're pretty smart aren't you?" L smirked.
 
"Obviously it's you..."
 
L got in the covers with you. "Well I'm not gonna leave until you get up! It's time for lunch!"
 
".... Go away, you're getting my bed dirty..." you groaned and gently shoved him.
 
"I'm still wearing pajamas, I just got up too aish~" L chuckled, and leaned on his elbow. He stared at your face, and smiled. Your eyes were still closed, too tired to open them. 'She's really.... Pretty....' he chuckled to himself.
 
"I don't care. I just want to sleep... You brought me out that late, now take responsibility." you scowled, and turned around, back facing L. You were a really irritated person when anyone wakes you up from
your beauty sleep.
 
"Aigoooo, and they say I'm a heavy sleeper.... Get up~" he started shaking your body softly, and pulled the covers off you an onto his own body.
 
You shivered at the sudden coldness, but didn't move from your sleeping position.
 
"Stubborn, aren't you." L huffed, and placed the covers back on you gently, surprising you. You rubbed your eyes tiredly, and turned around to look at him.
 
You giggled at his smiling face. "Are you up now?" he asked.
 
"No, I want to SLEEEEP!" you shouted for the millionth time.
 
L's smile dropped from his face. "_____, aish, you little... Fine. You win."
 
"Really? You're letting me sleep?" you yawned tiredly and closed your eyes again.
 
L laughed. "Are you really that tired?"
 
"How many times do you want me to repeat it?!" you huffed, irritated.
 
"Feisty little girl aren’t you." L laughed, and patted your head gently. You laughed. "You know it."
 
"Since you're not going downstairs, there's no point for me to. Can I sleep here with you?" L gently your hair.
 
You were too tired to complain, so you just moved over, making room for him. L smiled, and lied down. You pulled him into a tight hug, sniffling in his scent. You pulled away, and smiled. "Go to sleep oppa."
 
"You too~" L laughed as you turned around to the side, facing the wall.

 


 
~Few hours later~
 
"WHAT THE ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!"
 
You groaned and pulled the covers over yourself again. "Who is it now..." you muttered to yourself. Suddenly, it hit you. ', I was sleeping with L....!'
 
You shot up from the bed and sat up, facing a not-so-amused Sungyeol. "Care to explain, _____?"
 
You looked around desperately for L, only to realize he wasn't even on your bed. He was on the sofa...?
 
"Aish, giant stop screaming. I came here to wake her up but ended up falling asleep on the sofa." L ruffled his hair, annoyed.
 
".... You guys didn't do anything?" Sungyeol narrowed his eyes.
 
"No." you replied with a blank expression, which caught Sungyeol off guard.
 
"Oh, okay. Well hurry up and come eat, it's already 4:30pm." Sungyeol spun around on his heel and walked out. The moment he shut the door, L smirked and plopped back onto your bed.
 
"Why were you on the sofa?" You asked him curiously.
 
L laughed. "You thought I was sleeping beside you the whole time? How innocent are you~?" You blushed.
 
"I AM a guy you know, and I could’ve done some very bad things to you..." L his lips slowly, as if he was seducing you.
 
"ert." you threw a pillow at him.
 
L rolled around the bed laughing. "Like you're not?" he clutched his stomach from laughing too hard.
 
You pouted, and stood up. "Get out. I need to change." you pointed to the door.
 
L wiped his tears away from laughing to hard and got up. "Arasso~ Hurry up! I'll meet you downstairs in 10 minutes!" L walked out of the room, and shut the door behind him.
 
"Aish, he's seriously bipolar..." you muttered to yourself.
 
 


~10 minutes later~
 
"If you're not out in 10 seconds I'm going to open the door!" L yelled from outside.
 
"No stop! You're so annoying!" you growled. "I like the other aide of you better!"
 
"Whatever, you asked me to be like this! 10!"
 
"I didn't ask for it! I said to be less cold, but not naggy!"
 
"9... 8...7...."
 
"Shut up!"
 
"6... 5 ...."
 
"IM COMING OUT GEEZ!"
 
"4... 3... 2..."
 
You scrambled to get everything organized, and checked your hair once again using your phone.
 
"1!"
 
You burst out of the room, coming face to face with L. You were taken aback, and stumbled a bit. He caught your waist quickly, and laughed. "Woah there."
 
After looking at his irresistible smile, you softened and forgot about all the nagging he did just a while ago. "Hi oppa."
 
He slung an arm around your shoulder lazily. "Let’s go eat breakfast!" he smiled.
 
"More like dinner." A voice scoffed from the stairs. Dongwoo.
 
"Sorry oppa." you giggled, and ran down the stairs excitedly, to Infinite who were all sitting around the table already.
 
"GOOD MOR-.... Er... AFTERNOON!" you greeted them, and they chuckled.
 
"_____, did you sleep well?" Hoya asked.
 
"Ne~"
 
"Come and eat!" Woohyun smiled.
 
"WAAAAHH! is that barbecued meat I see?!" L gasped. "MINE!"
 
You sat beside L, and laughed. "What's the special occasion?" you asked. "You guys never actually cook meat..."
 
"I was feeling nice today." Sunggyu smiled.
 
"Wait, so you guys like each other now right?" you asked hopefully.
 
"Uh, no." they all said in unison.
 
"Typical." you muttered under your breath.
 
You guys all started eating, and you looked around at everyone. They were actually... Communicating. You smiled to yourself. 'Maybe I can get them to like each other after all.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: DRAMA WILL COME NEXT CHAP! KEKE 8D

Comment and subscribe! <3 (I lost comments and subbies because of the aff crash too omg .__.)

~U-KISS_ME~