Woohyun .

If You Have Nothing to Die For , You'll Have Nothing to Live For .

3rd Person POV

 

The two of you both froze. 'W-Who is it....?' you thought to yourself worriedly. Hoya dropped his arm that was originally hooked onto your shoulders.
 
You both turned around, to see L staring back at you guys with an unamused expression on his face. "Oh. L." Hoya said coolly, but you knew that he felt relieved on the inside.
 
"M-Myungsoo oppa... You scared me!"
 
L shrugged, and grabbed your arm. "Let's go."
 
"But it's not your turn yet!"
 
L stopped, and stared at you. "I meant go home, idiot. You're behind schedule."
 
Hoya took a look on his phone. "L's right, ____-ah... We're 10 minutes late!"
 
"Let's go then!" you panicked after hearing that you were late. "Take a taxi!" Hoya suggested.
 
A taxi came just in time, and the 3 of you hopped on, with L on the left, you in the middle, and Hoya on the right. Hoya told the driver the address, and the taxi began driving off.


 
~On the taxi~
 
No one was talking, and you could feel the awkwardness. "Myungsoo oppa."
 
"... Mm?"
 
"Why did you come to get us?" You bip your lip.
 
L turned to look at you. "Huh?"
 
"Why did you come get us so we can be on schedule again?" You asked again.
 
"... Cuz you were off schedule."
 
"Pft." Hoya scoffed on the other side softly. L rolled his eyes.
 
"No, like seriously."
 
"I'm serious." L smirked, and you groaned. "Just kidding. I came because all the hyungs were nagging how you two weren't back yet."
 
"Well... Why did you come to get us?" you asked.
 
L looked hurt. "What, you don't like me?"
 
"W-What? No... I do... But... I'm just wondering why you were the one who came..." You stuttered, taken aback by the question.
 
L shrugged. "It was getting boring."
 
Hoya scoffed again, and you could feel L twitch in annoyance. However, he doesn't say anything. And... It was silent on the taxi again.
 
"Yah." L spoke up suddenly, which startled you.
 
"Hm?"
 
"You're still going with me today, right?" L stared into your eyes.
 
You smiled. "Of course!~"
 
L seemed to be relieved, and turned around. "Good."
 
Hoya coughed, feeling the awkwardness. "Hoya oppa!"
 
He smiled softly at you. "Yes~?"
 
"Today was really fun, we should come again sometime! I WILL BEAT YOU AT DDR! JUST YOU WAIT!"
 
Hoya chuckled and ruffled your hair. "I'll teach you some skills when INFINITE's not busy, okay?"
 
"Omo! Yay! Hoya oppa's awesome!" you giggled happily. L grimaced at that last sentence, but you didn't notice. Before you guys knew it, you were already back at the dorm. L paid the taxi guy, and the 3 of you got out of the car.
 
Hoya beeped in the password, and the door swung open. "OPPAAAAASSS! We're back!" you giggled cheerfully and ran into Sungyeol's arms.
 
"Aigo, what took you guys so long? Look, you're 20 minutes behind schedule!" Woohyun pouted.
"Sorry oppa~" you grinned sheepishly. "We-"
 
Hoya cut you off. "We were busy taking sticky pictures." he smirked widely, showing his phone to the members.
 
"BWOOOH?" everyone rushed to go see it, except for L.
 
"WHAT THE IS THIS?!" Sungyeol shrieked.
 
"You guys look like a couple!"
 
"_____ with Hoya? No."
 
"Ugh."
 
"Why is Hoya being such a flirt."
 
"..."
 
Infinite all had shocked and partially envious reactions, which made Hoya's smirk seem even more cocky.
 
You looked at L, who was on the sofa now, and seemed to have no reaction. "Pass me your phone." he said softly as the other members were busy with Hoya.
 
"E-eh? O-okay..." you threw your phone onto L’s lap, startling him. “Yah. I said pass me it, not to throw it at me.” L rolled his eyes, but chuckled.

“Oops. Sorry oppa~” You giggled and sat beside him on the sofa. “You want to look at the pictures too? I got all the ugly ones though...”

“What do you mean by ugly?” L asked as he leaned closer to you.

“Like, my face. It’s so hideous in these pictures.” You grimaced. “Hoya oppa took all the good ones.”

L softened and pinched your cheeks. “Aigoooo, are you kidding me? You’re pretty. Don’t even deny it.”

You blushed. “Thanks Myungsoo oppa.”

L patted your head gently. “But, if you REALLY think you look ugly in the pictures, take better ones with ME next time okay? Your pretty face and my handsome face.” He smirked.

“Ugh, so self absorbed~” you teased, and L laughed. “I’m just telling the truth here.”

“So, you actually think I’m pretty?” you asked hopefully.

“And you say I’M self absorbed~ Of course you’re pretty, _____-ah.” L handed back your phone and smiled softly. It was then you knew that he wasn’t lying. He stood up, and pinched your cheeks once again.

“See you later.” He walked up the stairs, and back to his room.

You suddenly snapped back to reality, and realized that all the members were staring at you, jaws wide open. “D-Did L just say _____ was pretty?” Sungjong said slowly.

“_____ IS pretty... But these words... Coming out of L?” Sunggyu cocked his head to the side.

“What the hell... What happened to the ice prince?” Dongwoo asked.

“Did Kim Myungsoo SERIOUSLY just show a sign of affection?” Hoya was surprised.

“L even smiled.” Woohyun gaped.

“....... DID THAT LITTLE BASTARD JUST FLIRT WITH MY COUSIN?!” Sungyeol looked pissed.

“Shut up Sungyeol, no one cares about that right now.”Sunggyu scoffed.

“OKAY GUYS STOP NOW PLEASE.” You were blushing furiously, and stood up quickly, grabbing Woohyun during the process. “Woohyunnie oppa, let’s go to my room~!” you panicked, and dragged Woohyun up the stairs with you, leaving the other members just hanging there.

You shoved Woohyun onto your bed, and slammed the door. “WOAH THERE _____.... Calm yourself.” He smirked.

“... Bwoh?”

“It feels like you’re gonna me or something~ But then again, it’s not if I like it~” Woohyun’s smirk got wider.

“... No.”

Woohyun’s face fell. “Dammit.” He cursed.

“HAHAHA, oppaaaa~ you actually thought you were gonna get some?” you burst out laughing.

“Not really, Sungyeol would KILL me. Literally.” Woohyun sighed.

“Then stop being such a erted old man, geez~” you giggled.

“ME?! OLD?! NONONO i think you got it ALLL wrong sweetie. Our leader is Grandpa Gyu. Not me. I’m not Grandpa Woo. Or Grandpa Hyun. Whatever you want to call me. And erted? Uh... I’M A HEALTHY GROWING MAN OKAY?!” Woohyun defended.

You laughed hysterically at his response, and he went all aegyo mode on you. “_____-ah~ don’t laugh at Woohyunnie~”

“Aigooo, okayokay.” You smiled. “What do you want to do now, oppa?”

“Clean up your room...” Woohyun glanced around your room and facepalmed himself.

You laughed. “Sorry, I got lazy.”

“It’s okay, I’ll help you!” Woohyun offered, and got off the bed excitedly.

He started to pick up all the loose pieces of clothing everywhere, placed them on a table, and began to fold them neatly. You stared at him in awe, because each shirt was folded like a pro. “Wow, who taught you how to fold clothes like that, oppa?”

“One of our stylist noonas, hehe~ Impressed?” Woohyun laughed.

“Yeah. Never knew you could be husband material.” You giggled and began to clean up the things on your desk.

“Omo, falling for me already?”

“You wish.” You rolled your eyes. “Oh right~ Woohyun oppa...  Can I ask you something?”

Woohyun stopped what he was doing to look at you. “Sure, go for it.”

“Why do you hate the Infinite members?”

Woohyun was silent for a while. “Why are you asking me this?”

“Because I want to know.” You shrugged, and he sighed. “______-ah, look. I’m not going to lie to you and make up some bull excuses. But the reason I hate them... It’s too deep for you to understand. Like, I’m not saying you’re stupid, but... I just don’t want to talk about it, okay?”

‘This... Even though I didn’t get an answer... I think that this reply was the best I’ve gotten today.’ You smiled bitterly, and went up to hug Woohyun. “Aigooo, greasy Namu oppa!” 

He hugged you back, and smiled softly. “I’ll tell you when you get to know us a bit better.”

“Thank you oppa.”

Just then, the door burst open. “How come whenever I see you, I seem to catch you in an intimate position with another Infinite member?”

You turned your head to see L with his arms crossed, leaning against the doorway. You quickly untangled yourself from Woohyun, and walked up to L. “I’m not, it’s called being nice.”

“Yeah yeah whatever~ I’m just here to tell you that you have 20 minutes left, so palli.” L spun around on his heel and closed the door behind him.

“Hey, _____?” Woohyun was back to folding your shirts.

“Yeah?”

“Is this what I think it is?” Woohyun stared at you while swinging your from left to right with his hand.

Your eyes widened and immediately snatched the underwear away from him. “YAH! YOU ERT!” you quickly stuffed your in your drawer and slapped Woohyun gently on the arm. “Haha, sorry, sorry~ it was in the pile of clothes that were just washed, and I was happening to fold them... So... Yeah.” He stuck his tongue out at you.

“Aigooo, whatever~”

 

L POV

I lied on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. _______.... She... reminds me of someone... Aish, why do I even care so much, geez.  Where am I even going to take her later? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry if this chapter was boring guys >< i typed it when i was doing my hw LOL so yeah :P BUT i promise the next chap will be full of fluffiness and comedy and GOOD STUFF LOLOL <333

Comment and subscribe please! ily guys! <3

~U-KISS_ME~