Sungjong , Dongwoo , and Hoya .

If You Have Nothing to Die For , You'll Have Nothing to Live For .

~At the mall~

"Sungjong oppa~!" you called at a boy wearing big sunglasses.

"______-ah~ let's go shop!" Sungjong giggled happily.

"Yah. Lee Sungjong." Sungyeol glared.

"What is it now..." Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"You better make sure nothing happens to my baby cousin. Or else." Sungyeol warned.

"Yeahyeah whatever." Sungjong rolled his eyes. "Bye. Let's go ______- ah!" he grabbed your hand.

"A-ah! Yeollie oppa! I'll be fine! Bye!" You yelled when Sungjong started running and dragging you away.

"Phew. Finally got rid of him." Sungjong huffed.

You hit him on the arm gently, laughing. "What was that for~? It's not like he was gonna follow us around, Yeollie oppa doesn't like shopping~"

"He's too protective of you!" Sungjong pouted.

"Well... He IS my cousin." You shrugged.

"True. But whatever~ Let's go to that store!" Sungjong cheered happily.

"Aigooo, Sungjongie oppa's so cute!" you pinched his cheeks. 'How can the Infinite oppas hate this boy...?'

"Does this look good on me, ____-ah?" he picked up a t-shirt and held it over his body.

"Yeah! And this one too!" you laughed, and before the 2 of you knew it, you guys had huge piles of clothes in your hands.

"Let's try it on~!" Sungjong giggled happily.

"Sure~" you walked with him to the changing rooms.

"Let's use one changing room!" Sungjong blinked innocently. "Save time, you know?"

"... No oppa."

"Why not~?" Sungjong pouted.

"I'm a girl!" You huffed, blushing. "Seperate change rooms, okay?"

"... hmph. Fine~" Sungjong laughed. "I was just screwing with you, _____-ah."

"Yeah, I know." you stuck your tongue out, and walked into a change room, and locked the door.


~One hour later~

Your POV


"Omo, time to meet the Kenyan." Sungjong rolled his eyes.

I nodded. I had asked Sungjong why he hated the members, and he gave me bull answers too. He said he hated Hoya because he sweated too much. Uh, like, what the . But The answer for L was the same as Sungyeol's.

"Sungjong oppa..." I mumbled.

"Ne?"

"Youre not as innocent as you look." I smirked. Sungjong looked dumbfounded. "What?"

"Never mind~" I giggled and Sungjong shrugged. "I'll bring the bags home, go enjoy the hour with Dongwoo, okay?" he smiled sweetly.

"Dongwoo HYUNG." I corrected him.

"Right. Hyung. My bad." Sungjong grimaced. "Here's the place! See youat home later!" he waved, and ran off.

I stood there stupidly. Where's Dongwoo...? The restaurant's huge.... I took out my phone to look at the time, and I realized it was 12 pmexactly. Wait. Why don't I just call him? Stupid. -___-

I dialed his number, and he picked up within 2 rings. "Yeoboseyo~?"

"Dongwoo oppa!"

"____-ah? Where are you?" he asked.

"Er... Well... Sungjong oppa kinda just left me in front of the restaurant... I don't know where you are!" I pouted as if he could seeme.

"Oh, I'm inside already, I'll come to the front to look for you, cya!" he laughed and hung up. I put my phone back into my pocket and slowly walked into the
restaurant.

Just as he said, he was standing at the entrance thing, and waved to me. "___-ah!" he waved.

"Dongwoo oppa!" I waved back and walked to him. "Omo! It's all you can eat?"

"Yup. So just order whatever, it's all on me~" Dongwoo laughed as we sat down at our table.

"But.." I began to protest, but he cut me off.

"No buts, I'm paying." Dongwoo nodded firmly.

"Aigoooo, fine. But you order then." I smiled.

"Fine~" he didn't even look at the menu, and placed the order.

"Eh? You're not gonna look at the menu?" I asked.

"Naw." Dongwoo flashed his big smile. "I used to come here all the time."

"With who?" I asked curiously, and Dongwoo froze. "You don't need to know." he said coldly.

"Oh okay." I sighed, feeling dejected.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so harsh. I just don't wanna talk about it." Dongwoo scratched his head nervously.

"Dont worry about it, I'm fine." I smiled.

Dongwoo smiled apologetically, and changed the subject. "So ______-ah~ tell me more about what you do in university ~"

"Well... I act... And learn about acting..." I blinked.

"HAHAH, not like that~" Dongwoo laughed, showing his big, wide smile."Like, your friends.... And stuff. You never talk about those things."

"Mmm, well I have two best friends, and an annoying Queenka who keeps bothering them." I rolled my eyes.

"Sounds annoying." Dongwoo concluded.

"You're ABSOLUTELY right." I scoffed. "She keeps bothering them, yet up to me."

"Oh gosh." Dongwoo sighed sympathetically. "It's okay, I don't likethose people either. Whatabout your friends? Did you tell them you were living with Infinite?"

I shook my head. "Nope. School would be hell if I told anyone. Fangirls asking for autographs..."

"Swarming fangirls out there to hunt you dooowwnn!" Dongwoo laughed and pinched my cheeks.

"It's not a good thing, oppa." I giggled.

The food came, and you drooled at the sight. "It looks... REALLY GOOD!" I cheered excitedly, earning weird looks from other people in the restaurant.

Dongwoo chuckled. 'This girl... She's so different...' "Then eat. It's all you can eat anyways."

He didn't need to persuade you any furthur. You began to eat and eat and eat. Dongwoo stared at you in amazement. You looked up and blinked innocently. "I'm hungry~" I whined, and Dongwoo nodded, understandingly.

"How can you eat this much and still be skinny as a stick?!" Dongwoo pouted. "I'm jealous!"

I smirked. "It's a _______ thing."

Dongwoo burst out laughing. "How was that funny?" I pouted. "You reminded me of... AH, nevermind." Dongwoo's face suddenly went dark.

"Who?"

"No one."

I sighed and poked at my food, suddenly, I didn't really feel like eating anymore. "So um, oppa, why do you hate the Infinite members?"



~45 minutes later~

I KNEW IT. I GOT MORE BULL. Are you serious. But... Being with Dongwoo made me have 2 questions.

1. Who was the person that Dongwoo would always come to the restaurant with before?
2. Who do I remind him of...?


I groaned. This is getting so difficult.

"________-ah!"

I looked around, and saw Hoya waving to me with a disguise on, and a big smile on his face. "Hoya oppa!"

"Did you eat a lot with Dongwoo?" Hoya asked.

"Yeah! I'm ready for the arcade!" I pumped my fist into the air.

"Omo, you're so childish~" Hoya laughed and patted my head gently.

"You're the one who wanted to go to an arcade." I huffed.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding~ Kaja~" Hoya grabbed onto my arm gently, and led us both to an arcade.

"OMO! IT LOOKS SO FUN! I WANNA PLAY THAT! AND THAT! AND THAT!" I squealed in delight.

"... never knew you were into these things, ____-ah~" Hoya raised an eyebrow.

"Pffftt, you don't know a lot of things about me, oppa. COME ONNN! stop wasting time!" I pouted.

"Okay, let's play DDR first." Hoya smirked evily.

"HELL NO." I gasped.

"Why not?" Hoya laughed, pretending to be innocent.

"... You're INFINITE's dance machine! HOW CAN I BEAT YOU?!" I exclaimed.

Hoya snickered. "Thats the whole point~"

"Meanie." I stuck my tongue out, and stepped onto the DDR machine. "What song?"

"Be Mine!" Hoya laughed.

"UGH! Fine~ I won't win against you , pft." I huffed.

"Just try~" Hoya ruffled my hair and inserted the coin. "_____, hwaiting!"

 


~FEW SONGS later~

3rd person POV


"I... I lost by 1 point! YAAY!" You cheered happily.

Hoya blinked. "Why are you happy...? Crazy woman."

"Because it proves that my skills can rival yours." you smirked.

"You still lost." Hoya stated flatly.

You shrugged. "I'll beat you at some other game~"



~30 minutes later~

"HAHAHA! HEADSHOT! I WON, HOYA OPPA!" you stuck your tongue out at him, and he placed the fake gun back onto the stand thing.

"Darn, I died again." Hoya chuckled. "Nice shooting skills _______."

"Thank you oppa~" you glomped onto him, as girls came out from a corner, giggling.

"Eh? What are they doing?" you cocked your head to the side.

"Ah! Sticky pictures! We still have 20 minutes... Wanna?" Hoya winked.

"Sure!"


~20 minutes later~

"We look like a couple." Hoya smirked after our sticky pictures got printed out.

"Yah." you blushed.

"You don't want to be Infinite's Hoya's girlfriend?" he asked, smirk getting wider.

"Stop teasing me, gosh~" you giggled and whacked him gently on the head.

"Owww, you little..." Hoya rubbed his head, then laughed. "You know, normal girls would've screamed or fainted if I ever asked them that question."

"Am I 'normal' to you?"

Hoya thought about it for a sec. "Guess not." he chuckled and grabbed a pair of scissors from the counter. "Come on, let's split the pictures. I WANT THAT ONE!" he pointed to the biggest one.

"NO I WANT IT!"

"TOO BAD _____! I PAID FOR IT!" Hoya smirked.

"I SAID I WOULD PAY!"

"Even though you're rich, it doesn't mean I could get a girl to pay for it. I'm a gentleman, you know?" Hoya boasted.

You rolled your eyes. "Choding."

"Pfttttt, me? No way." he smirked as he cut out the biggest picture and stuck it on his phone.

"I actually thought you were the manliest!" You huffed and took what was left over after Hoya took the ones he wanted.

"I am!" He protested.

"... Yeah right, manly guys don't fight with girls over sticky pictures."

"Whatever~ I still am the most manly." He swung an arm over your shoulder. "I want the good ones so I can make the members jealous." he laughed as he walked with you out the arcade.

"Why is your arm over _____?" a cold voice suddenly asked from out of nowhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: who is it? :D LOOL, sorry if this chap was a bit boring, because the boys can't do much fun things with ___ yet, they're still getting to know you! xD BUT DON'T WORRY, that will change soon. ;)

WOOHYUN, SUNGGYU, AND MYUNGSOO ARE COMING UP! YAYAYAY~ <3333

Comment and Subscribe pleaseee! ^^

~U-KISS_ME~