Evolution .

If You Have Nothing to Die For , You'll Have Nothing to Live For .

~The next day, dinnertime~

3RD PERSON POV

"OPPAAAAASS! Dinner's ready, I ordered pizza!" you yelled happily.

Sungyeol came down first. "Omo, pizza?! Chincha? Yay!" he gave you a big hug and sat down. He was diving in to grab a slice, but you swatted his hand away. "No. Wait till everyone else comes."

The members began coming down one by one, slowly and relucantly. They all sat around the dinnertable, and it felt like all of them wanted to kill themselves or something.

You rolled your eyes. 'Do they hate each other THAT much?'

"... where's Myungsoo oppa?" you asked, and the members shrugged. "Probably still locked up in his room."

"Does anyone want to go get him?" you asked.

"Uh, no." Infinite stated flatly.

"... okay then I'll go get him. Stay here and eat." you ordered.

"Yes ma'am." Sungjong pouted.

"Oh. One more thing. Please don't kill each other." you pleaded.

Sunggyu laughed. "We won't. Don't worry."

"Pft, good luck getting him down here though." Woohyun scoffed as he grabbed a piece of pizza.

"It's not gonna happen." Hoya shrugged.

"He's not gonna come down." Sungjong stared at you.

You smiled softly. "I'll try." you giggled, and walked upstairs. 'Which one was L's room again..?' you thought. 'Right. The one with no name on the door.'

You were about to knock, but you held back. 'Should I really do this...? Aish! Whatever!' you thought, and knocked on the door gently.

"Myungsoo oppa?" you called softly.

No reply. You knocked a bit louder. Still nothing.

You sighed and was about to walk away, but you suddenly remembered the spare key to all the member's rooms that the manager gave you. You inserted the key into the slot gently, and twisted the doorknob, trying hard not to make a sound. You pushed the door open and walked in. Things were scattered everywhere.

'Ugh, L should clean his room. It's a mess.' you wrinkled your nose. Then... Your eyes widened at what you saw.

'Myungsoo oppa... He's sleeping?' you asked yourself in your mind.

L was to his left side, and he was breathing softly. You stared at his handsome face, observing his features. You kneeled down beside the bed and continued staring at his peaceful face. The heat suddenly flew to your face. 'Wh-why am I staring at him? Gosh I feel like a ert! Better get out of here....'

"Can you stop staring at me?" A soft voice came from the bed. You froze. '....' you slowly moved your eyes back to L, and realized that he was already sitting up, rubbing his eyes tiredly,

"Y-You were awake?" you stuttered.

"No. You woke me up." L yawned tiredly.

"I-I'm sorry."

L smirked. "Why are you apologizing? It's okay... Geez. It was time to eat anyways..." he muttered as he looked at the time on his phone. "So why are you here? And staring at me like a ert? How'd you even get in... I was so sure I locked the door." the questions were coming non- stop.

"H-HEY I'm not a ert!" you pouted.

"Staring at someone when they sleep. I'd think that's a ert." L concluded.

"w-whatever! And I have keys to all of your rooms... So I can get in whever I want!"

"... And where did you get those keys...?" L stared at you, with a hint of amusement on his face.

"Your manager. And... I came here to call you down for dinner. I ordered pizza." you bit your lip.

L blinked. "Thanks. But no thanks. I'm not gonna go eat with them."

"Well, too bad." you stated flatly.

L cocked his head to the side. "Excuse me?"

"You're excused." you smirked.

L crossed his arms. "Listen Miss Lee _____. You're not the boss of me. And I'm older than you. So don't even try." he scoffed and plopped back down on the bed.

"Get up, or I'll sit on you." you glared.

L stared at you, and laughed. "Is that supposed to be a threat? I'd love for a pretty lady to sit on me. Do it."

You blushed at his words. 'Did he just call me pretty?' ".... I'm heavy!"

"... psht, yeah right." L rolled his eyes.

"Just get up." you groaned.

".... no."

"I'll tell the whole world you ... You..." you scanned the room, and saw a pair of boxers lying around. "That you wear black boxers!"

L burst out laughing. You pouted. "What's so funny?~"

"Are you sure you're right in the head?! How is that even a threat?!" L kept laughing, while clutching his stomach.

"Yeah it is!" you puffed up your cheeks cutely.

"Nope, not at all." he shook his head, and chuckled. "Alright alright, I'll go downstairs."

"Omo, really? Yayay oppa!" you giggled happily.

"... But... Aren't you even embarrassed? I mean, you just saw a GUY'S UNDERWEAR..." he emphasized, and your eyes widened.

"I-I'm-"

"Don't apologize. I hate it when people apologize over and over again." L's eyes seemed a bit... Dark?

"A-ah... Okay... Anyways, come down, okay oppa?"

L's expression softened. "I'll be down in 5 minutes."

"Okay~" you laughed, and went back downstairs. You were greeted by a silent dinner table, and 6 gloomy people slowly nibbling on pizza.

"Oh, _____! you're back!" Sungyeol smiled.

"How'd it go?!" Dongwoo asked excitedly.

"He's not gonna come down, right?" Sungjong asked, all hyper.

"He is." you beamed proudly.

"BWOH?!?!"

"No way." Woohyun gasped.

"You're bluffing." Hoya's jaw dropped.

"She's not." a voice came from the staircase. Down came L wearing a blue plaid shirt, with a smirk on his face.

Everyone had a 'WTF HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE' face, but continued eating nonetheless.

L grabbed a huge slice of pizza, and began eating hungrily.

"Errrr... Oppa... Are you that hungry?" you blinked.

"Mm?" L looked at you with his mouth full.

"He eats a lot." Sungyeol explained.

"Well, he IS still young." Grandpa Gyu nodded.

"Oh." you shrugged and everyone continued eating in silence.

"So um... What are you guys doing tomorrow?" you asked.

"Schedule." Sunggyu replied.

"Ah." you nodded understandingly.

"What about you, _____-ah?" Sungjong asked.

"School." you grimaced.

"Oh right! What high school do you go to?" Woohyun smiled.

"I go to university." you laughed.

"BWOOHHHH?!?!" Infinite screamed, excluding Sungyeol.

"Er.. I go to Seoul Arts University..." you blinked.

"Arent you 17...?" Hoya narrowed his eyes.

"Yeah... I skipped a grade, so yeah." you shrugged as if it was no big deal.

"She's completely differnt from Sungyeol. he's still a choding while his cousin is smart enough to skip to university." Dongwoo laughed.

"Yah." Sungyeol glared.

"Wait, so you're in the same year as me in university?" Sungjong gasped.

"Yup~" you giggled.

"Awe, too bad we don't go to the same school!" Sungjong pouted.

"It's okay, you guys are probably rarely in school anyways..." you bit your pizza.

"What do you major in?" Sunggyu asked, interested.

"Acting." you smiled.

"God, you and Sungyeol really ARE related." Woohyun laughed.

"But ____'s pretty." Dongwoo pointed out.

"And smarter." Hoya added.

"Not to mention way nicer." Sunggyu smirked.

"Better sense of style !" Sungjong kept going with the disses, and Sungyeol just groaned.

"Yeahyeahyeah, my cousin's better, whatever. She's not an idol like me!" He boasted.

You blushed, glad all the members like you, and stuck your tongue out at Sungyeol.

"Yeah, and she's more erted." L smirked.

All eyes darted on L. You flushed 3 shades of red. "Shut up." you huffed.

"er, what happened?" Dongwoo asked.

"She threatened me with boxers and-" L started, but you quickly shoved a piece of pizza up his mouth. "Eat." you commanded, embarrassed.

"Okaaaay... I don't think I want to know what happened." Sungjong blinked. Infinite agreed.

L shrugged. "Whatever, more pizza for me then."


~2 weeks later~

It's been 2 weeks since you first arrived at the Infinite dorm. You havent told anyone, not even your best friends, because you didnt want to cause a scandal.

The members have had schedules everyday, so they left before you woke up, and usually came back pretty late, so all of you only had limited bonding time with one another. However, you feel as if you got just A BIT closer with them over the past 2 weeks.

It's the weekend again, and it was a bright sunny morning, even though it was winter. You walked downstairs, only to be greeted by 7 glum looking faces at the table. They still didn't enjoy eating with each other.

"Good morning ~" Infinite cheered up when they saw you.

"Did you sleep well?" Sungyeol smiled. You nodded.

"Dont worry about it too much guys, I'm just really happy that you are all still listening to my suggestion! See, sitting here together isn't that bad, right?" you laughed as Sungjong passed you the cereal.

"It's bad." Hoya grimaced. "Until you came of course."

You blinked at him. "Why?"

"We can't stand each other okay? It's been 2 weeks, I think you should know that by now, and we all have our reasons." Sunggyu in. "Now eat, kids."

"I'm not a kid." Dongwoo hissed.

Sunggyu shrugged and continued eating. Everyone started eating in silence. "Oppas..."

Infinite all stopped eating to look at you. "Ne?"

"Do you guys have a schedule today?" you asked carefully.

"Er, I don't think so..." Woohyun cocked his head.

"YAY! BONDING TIME~" you exclaimed.

Infinite all gagged, and glared at one another. "WITH THEM?!"

"No, silly~ with me!" You giggled happily.

The members all seemed more relieved, and nodded. "Good, I've been wanting to spend time with my baby cousin~" Sungyeol cooed as he fed you a piece of toast.

"Let's raid your closet, ________-ah! your clothes are so pretty, i'm jealous~" Sungjong pouted.

"Can you stop being such a girl?" Hoya hissed.

"I'm not!" Sungjong fought back. "it's called being in fashion, Lee Howon."

"YAH! Lee Sungjong!" you glared at him. He grinned sheepishly and raised up his hands in defeat. "Sorry sorry, I'll be more polite~"

Then the members began telling you how they want to spend the day with you to get to know each other better, and you laughed at some of the childish requests.

All eyes turned to L. As usual, he stayed quiet throughout the whole thing. "Can you guys stop staring at me?" he rolled his eyes.

Then he turned to look at you. "Unlike these fools, I actually don't want to do anything, and I don't wanna go anywhere. Just leave me alone." he slammed his cup on the table, and got up.

Everyone stared at L in disbelief as he walked upstairs back to his room. You knew that L was like this, but it hurt you inside. No one has refused to be your friend before. Normally, people would ask to hang out with YOU because of your bright personality and kind nature.

"Yah, _______-ah. Don't mind him. He's always like that. We're used to it already, and you will too." Dongwoo looked at you sympathetically.

You nodded slowly. "Dont worry! I'm not sad or anything~ I'll get to know you guys better while L can go be a little loner!" you faked a smile.

Everyone laughed. Suddenly, L came running back down the stairs. "YAH! I HEARD THAT!"

You laughed. "I knew you didn't go into your room yet. It was meant for you to hear, should I say it again?"

Infinite snickered at L's facial expression. "Y-you! Lee _________! That's it, we're going somewhere together later! After dinner! So you better finish hanging out with these idiots before dinner! You hear me?!"

"Okay L oppa~ see you then! I'm looking forward to where you'll take me..." you smiled brightly, and L froze for a few seconds. Once he regained his senses, L stomped upstairs and locked himself in his room.

"... HAHAHAH L... L totally lost it! _____-ah... You're seriously the first person that could make L lose his cool like this! I think I like you 837388628292 times more now..." Woohyun laughed.

"SAME HERE!" Everyone agreed.

"I always loved her~" Sungyeol pouted as he wrapped his arms around me protectively. "MY ______!"

"Dude, she's your cousin... Not your wife." Hoya rolled his eyes at the immature choding.

"I know, but whatever~ I get to hang out with ________ first!" Sungyeol stuck his tongue out. "We need our family bonding time!"

"Wait a sec, what time is it?" You asked.

Sungjong looked at his phone. "10 am exactly~"

"When do you guys usually eat dinner?" you asked.

"Uh, at like... 5?" Sunggyu took a guess.

"5?! Why so early?!" you exclaimed.

"Well, today's our day off, usually, we start practice in the morning, then eat lunch, but we get hungry early, so we're kinda used to eating dinner early." Dongwoo explained.

"Oh, I see. Okay, then... I have till 5 to hang out with the 6 of you... Which is 7 hours... Leave one hour for transitioning between the members..." you mumbled. "Then it's around one hour for each person... Do you guys wanna just all go somewhere togeth-" you were going to suggest, but they cut you off.

"HELL NO!" Infinite screamed. "One hour's great, ______-ah~" they chuckled nervously. 'Aish, don't have to freak out just cuz you guysdon't wanna go together...' you thought.

"Okay then~ I'll hang out with Sungyeol oppa first, then..."

"MEEEEEEEE! Let's meet at the mall at 11, okay?" Sungjong jumped up and down excitedly.

"Then me! Let's go EAAAT~ <3" Dongwoo grinned.

"After you eat, meet me at the arcade!" Hoya exclaimed. "Havent been there in so long..."

"Let's go... Uh, I have no idea." Woohyun frowned.

"The greasy Nam Woohyun has run out of ideas~" Sungyeol smirked.

"S-Shut up Sungyeol! Let's just stay in the house and I'll help you get organized~" Woohyun chuckled.

"Then I guess I'm last... Let's stay in and cook dinner~!" Sunggyu suggested.

"ALRIGHT OPPAS! Sounds like one of the most fun days I'm going to have~" you giggled.

"Aish, it's already 10:15! Let's go already~ _______-ah!" Sungyeol nagged.

"Okay oppa ~ "

"YAAAH! WEAR A SCARF AND A THICKER JACKET! It's WINTER!" Sunggyu nagged.

"Okay umma~"



~With Sungyeol~

"_________~"

"Ne?"

"What do you think if the Infinite members?" Sungyeol asked serious.

"To be honest, it wasn't what I imagined at all... I thought you guys were like, best buds okay?" you sighed as you hid your face into your scarf.

"Isn't that what every fan thinks?" Sungyeol shrugged. You glared at him. "LEE SUNGYEOL, IM NOT SOME NORMAL FAN. I'M YOUR FRIGGIN COUSIN!"

Sungyeol sighed, and you pouted. "What happened to you? We used to tell each other everything... I thought were not only cousins, but best friends too?!"


"_______-ah..." Sungyeol looked at me with pleading eyes. "I ... I really just wanted to keep this a secret. It's because it's not only my secret, it's Infinite's secret. I don't think it's fair to them if i tell someone..."

You softened. "... I know. I'm sorry for yelling. I think I was just used to us telling each other everything..."

Sungyeol nodded. "Me too... Okay, now that you know the only secret youre not supposed to know, how bout let's have no secrets between us again~!"

You laughed. "Stupid choding cousin. Okay oppa. No secrets between us."



L POV

I watched from my window as ______ and the giant left the house.

DAMN IT. What happened to me back there?! I totally lost my cool... And where the hell am I even going to take her after dinner?

'Okay L oppa~ see you then! I'm looking forward to where you'll take me...' ______'s words repeated again and again in my mind.

I yelled at her... I got mad... Yet... Why was she so nice? Why did she smile? Her bright smile flashed before me, and I quickly shook it out of my head.

I sighed. Lee _________, one thing's for sure. You're not like anyone I have ever met before.
 


~With Sungyeol Again~

3rd person POV


"Sungyeol oppa~"

"Mm?"

"We've been roaming around for the past 30 minutes, can we go somewhere or do something?" you pouted.

"Like what?" Sungyeol cocked his head to the side.

"PIGGYBACK RIDEE~" You giggled.

"YAH! WE'RE TOO OLD FOR THAT!" Sungyeol looked at you as if you were crazy.

You scoffed. "more like you're too old. I'm only 17!"

"... still. You're heavy." Sungyeol smirked. "fatty~"

Your jaw dropped. "LEE SUNGYEOOOOLLL! Stupid fat cheeks."

"I was kidding! And YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME FAT CHEEKS, missy." Sungyeol warned.

"I did~! But what can a little choding do?" You stuck your tongue out and laughed.

"YAH COME HERE!" Sungyeol laughed, and chased you around. You couldn't outrun his longer and faster legs, obviously. He caught you almost immediately, and gave you a gentle flick to your forehead.

"Ooww~" you whined.

Sungyeol laughed and rubbed your forehead. "Did that hurt? Sorry~ here, get on!" he kneeled down.

"Eh? What for?"

"Your piggyback ride!~" Sungyeol laughed.

"Oohh, okay~" you wrapped your arms around Sungyeol's neck and he lifted the both of you up without effort. "Am I heavy?"

He chuckled. "Light as a feather as always, baby cousin."

You guys walked for a bit in silence, and you suddenly talked. "Oppa?"

"Ne?"

"Why do you hate the members?"

Sungyeol almost dropped you to the floor in shock, but luckily he caught you, and you wrapped your arms around him tighter. "YAH! STUPID! DO YOU WANNA KILL YOUR COUSIN?!"

"Sorry, _____-ah..." Sungyeol apologized. He began walking again. "What do you mean?"

"Like, why do you hate every member? You must have a reason, right?" You asked slowly.

Sungyeol laughed. "Damn it, I shouldn't have made that 'no secret' promise just now... But whatever. I trust you. So who's reason do you want to know first?"

"Just go by order~" you smiled softly, glad your cousin still trusts you.

Sungyeol let you down, and walked with you side by side. "Kay, Sunggyu first then. He irritates me a lot. Just because he's the leader, he thinks he can do anything."

"Isnt that what a leader is supposed to do?" you raised an eyebrow.

"... he does it like ... He treats us as if were like, 5 or something." Sungyeol explained.

You nodded. Seemed like at least a decent reason. "Okay, then Dongwoo oppa?"

"His height." Sungyeol stated flatly.

"What the Sungyeol." you stared at him in disbelief.

"He's only 173 cm, yet they wrote his height as 175cm..." Sungyeol gritted his teeth.

"So?"

"So? SO?! I'm 183cm , but they wrote me as 180cm! So it could be more even! I'm pissed at that! Doesn't it look like i'm way taller than them anyways?!" Sungyeol spazzed.

"Okay, calm down..." You patted his shoulders.

"Kay next. Nam Woohyun. Do I really need an explanation for that guy?" Sungyeol shook his head. "His cheesiness seriously disgusts me."

You nodded. You knew Sungyeol never liked hanging out with cheesy guys. "Okay, mm, Hoya oppa?"

"He concentrates too hard. Seriously. It's like we're not even there sometimes." Sungyeol shrugged.

"...... okay..." you rolled your eyes.

"And Sungjong. OH MY GOD. I'm the choding okay? Always competes with me to see who's cuter and more childish. Like, seriously?!"

"Oppa, he's the maknae...." you bit your lip from laughing.

"So what?! I'm the choding okay?! And he gets even more lines than me in our songs! GAAAH!" Sungyeol growled.

"Oppa's jealous~ wait a sec, you missed L oppa!" You waited patiently for Sungyeol's answer.

"No words for him. Everyone despises him. Well, actually, no one bothers to fight with him anymore. So cold all the time. He isolates himself, i guess?" Sungyeol sighed.

You pouted, suddenly feeling kind of bad for L. "Okay oppa... Do you think that you're ever going to like the members?"

"Uh, no." Sungyeol said flatly.

You rolled your eyes. "You will. Trust me."

Sungyeol shrugged. "Whatever~ come on, I'll show you to the mall where you're supposed to meet the maknae..."

"Already?! Time goes by so fast...''

"I know, it's okay, we'll get a lot of time to hang out if you're staying for a year!" Sungyeol smiled.

"Yeah. Let's go, oppa!" I faked a smile. 'Why does it feel like... All the reasons Sungyeol oppa told me were bull...? Well, time to see what the other members tell me first.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OMOMOMOMOMOMO, YAAAY, EVERYTHING'S STARTING <33333

ANYWAYS, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE! :DD

~U-KISS_ME~