Before the Dawn .

If You Have Nothing to Die For , You'll Have Nothing to Live For .

~Still at the park~
 
"Thanks. You're special too, oppa." you smiled.
 
"Because I'm L from Infinite?" L said sarcastically.
 
You shook your head. "Ani."
 
"Then w-" he started, but you cut him off. "Stop asking questions."
 
L stared at you dumbfounded for a sec, then smirked. "You learn fast don't you?"
 
"Ne."
 
It went silent again, as the two of you were just lying on the grass side by side. "The stars are really pretty..." you sighed as you admired the stars.
 
"Yeah. It's a really good place to see them." L was staring at the sky, just like you.
 
"I'm cold, aish... Can we go home now?" you mumbled softly.
 
L turned to his side to look at you. "Geez, and to think you weren't going to wear a jacket."
 
You pouted. " I thought we were gonna go to an indoor place..."
 
"Still." L looked at your shivering body. "Aish, get up." he sat up, and you followed his lead. He took off his leather jacket and wrapped it around your smaller body.
 
You blushed deeply. 'This feels like a drama... His jacket.... Smells nice.' then your eyes widened and you took the jacket off and put it back onto L's body.
 
L blinked. ".... What was that for?"
 
"You're gonna be cold!" you protested.
 
"Ugh, I hate situations like this. Holy crap, like, don't complainabout being cold if you're not even gonna take the jacket." L rolled his eyes and huffed.
 
"I was just worried about you." you mumbled miserably.
 
"... You don't think I was? To see a girl shivering in front of my eyes?" L looked at you.
 
'So... I'm just a girl to him...' you thought, and stayed silent.
 
"Aigooo, you're weird, you know that? Even more than me. Come here." L smiled softly, and you looked up at him.
 
"Why do you have your arms out like that, Myungsoo oppa?" you blinked stupidly.
 
"Pabo. Body heat, obviously." he chuckled and pulled you into a warmembrace. You flushed 3 shades of red.
 
"Y-yah..." you mumbled softly.
 
"Warm yet?" he asked softly. You could practically feel L's hot breath on your skin, which sent shivers up your spine.
 
Your lips curled up into a devilish smile. "Ani."
 
"Aigoooo..." L pouted, and he hugged you tighter, which was your plan from the beginning.
 
"Now?" he asked again.
 
"Nope. Keep hugging me." you giggled.
 
"Yah, you sneaky girl!" L let go of you and flicked your forehead gently, making you pout.
 
"Ehehe, sorry oppa, but you ARE still an idol, you know? WAIT TILL I TELL MY FRIENDS THAT L FROM INFINITE HUGGED ME!" you giggled like a fangirl.
 
"... You know we live together, technically?" L raised an eyebrow.
 
"Whatever~ they don't know that." you stuck your tongue out.
 
"I was actually worried that you were cold, you know!" L did a pouty face, which made you squeal silently to yourself.
 
"I didn't lie about that part." you grinned. The two of you sat in silence again, until L spoke.
 
"Don't use me like that, okay?" he whispered softly. "Don't lie to me."
 
You stared at him. "I-I'm sor-"
 
"Don't apologize either."
 
"Myungsoo oppa... I shouldn't have done that earlier, but it was just a joke..." you mumbled, then pouted. 'His eyes... They're different... Whenever I apologize, and when I lie...'
 
L smiled softly when he saw your cute expression. "I'm not mad at you, _____-ah~ stop assuming that every time~"
 
"Aish, Myungsoo oppa..."
 
"Why do you always call me Myungsoo?" L blurted out.
 
"... Isn't that your name?" you blinked stupidly.
 
"Yeah, but... Why... Why don't you call me L?" he stuttered.
 
You smiled. "Because everyone calls you L."
 
"So what?"
 
"Didnt you say so yourself? I'm special~" you teased and ruffled his hair.
 
"A lot of people call me Myungsoo too..." he muttered.
 
"Fine. Myung oppa?"
 
"Er.... Sounds weird." L shrugged.
 
"Soo oppa?"
 
"What the hell."
 
"Myungie oppa?"
 
"Ew NO." L grimaced.
 
"Why not?"
 
"It's too cute." L wrinkled his nose.
 
"Okay, Myungie oppa it is~" You giggled.
 
L's eyes widened. "BWOH?! I just said I didn't like it!"
 
"No you didn't~ you said it was too cute." you smirked.
 
"I IMPLIED that I didn't like it." L shot back.
 
"Well, too bad. You think it's too cute, right? That's good. Because you're too cute~" You cooed and scooted closer to him.
 
L's face was about as red as a tomato. 'W-What the 's wrong with me?!' he panicked. However, he kept his poker face on.
 
"I'm not cute. I'm despicable." he stated flatly.
 
"Bwoh? Don't even say that about yourself, oppa." you said firmly.
 
"Why not? It's true. You can't deny the fact." he brought his knees up to his chest.
 
"I always liked Fiction better." you joked.
 
L blinked stupidly. "What?"
 
"You know... Beast? Fact and Fiction? I always liked the song Fiction more..." you explained, and L began laughing hysterically.
 
"HAHAHAH! YOU MADE A PUN WITH BEAST SONGS!"
 
"It wasn't that funny..." you bit your lip to prevent yourself from smiling too widely.
 
Slowly, L opened up to you, and started treating you more like a friend, instead of a stranger. You guys laid on the grass, talking about random things like food, your university... Just nothing that had to relate with Infinite. You guys also shared some of your hobbies and information with each other, so you felt like you knew L for a long time already. Time flew by quickly, and before the two of you knew it, it was already 4am, yet the two of you weren't even tired.
 
"Crap. It's 4 already..." you sighed.
 
L sat up. "Bwoh? We've been talking for hours..."
 
You smiled softly. "Yeah."
 
"Let's go home, ____-ah. Before the dawn!" L smirked.
 
"Your pun was lame." you scoffed.
 
"Like your one about Fiction wasn't?" L laughed. "This is true, you know? They wake up when dawn comes! So we need to get home quickly..."
 
You follwed his lead, and began making your way out of the park. Since it was winter, it was still dark at 4am.
 
"Myungsoo oppa." you said softly.
 
"Mmm?"
 
"You should be like this more often."
 
L stopped, and turned to look at you. "Like what?"
 
"You should stop isolating yourself from the group and me. I like the sweet side of you, oppa." You stuck your tongue out, embarrassed.
 
L blinked at you a few times. "Aish. You make the weirdest requests."
 
You pouted. "No i dont! Come on~ for me?"
 
L pursed his lips. "... I ... I'll try. No promises though, you got that?" You brightened up and nodded cutely.
 
"Ugh, is Sungyeol actually related to you? You're so much cuter." L teased, and you blushed. "Since you made a nickname for me, I'll make one for you too."
 
"Eh?"
 
"Hmm.... Okay. You have two options right now, ______-ah~ Number 1: Cutie." L smirked.
 
"Ew, lame and unoriginal." you grimaced.
 
"Number 2: Underwear ert." L snickered.
 
You blushed furiously. "I... Aish! That wasn't on purpose okay?"
 
"Psht, yeah right. We all know you liked it." L stated, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
 
"... I want to slap you." you huffed.
 
"Do it~" L was practically daring you.
 
You raised your hand up to the height of his face, and he closed his eyes, expecting a blow. You stared at L for a sec, then tapped his cheek instead.
 
"Aish. Stupid oppa."
 
L looked at you, with a shocked expression. "Why didn't you hit me?"
 
"I didn't have a good reason to." Your lips curled up into a small smile.
 
"Yeah you did."
 
"Fine. As much as it hurts to say it.... I couldn't stand hurting your handsome face, okay?" you blushed.
 
L's jaw dropped from the shock, but it was soon replaced by a genuine smile. He crashed onto your body and gave you a bone crushing hug.
 
"Aigoooo! ______'s too cute! Alright, cutie is your nickname~" L laughed.
 
You giggled. "Okay Myungie oppa~"
 
"Yah. Let's take a bus or taxi back." L suggested.
 
You shook your head. "No way~"
 
"Why not? Aren't you cold? And don't you want to get home before the members wake up?" L looked at you worriedly.
 
"I wanna spend more time with Myungsoo oppa!" you pouted.
 
L was shocked for a while, but smiled at your request. "Stupid. We have all year to do that."
 
"But still! And are there even buses and taxis at this time?" you protested.
 
L rubbed the back of his neck and shrugged. "Okay then, let's walk back... Don't come whining to me if you get sick or if the members catch us having sneaked out."
 
"It's okay, because we'll be caught together, and we'll suffer together~"
 
"Suit yourself~" L sang, and walked in front of you.
 
"W-wait for me!" you yelled, and caught up to L, clutching onto his arm. "Geez, don't just leave me there! There could be rapists or bad people out here! It's dark!"
 
L chuckled softly. "It's okay, Myungie oppa's here for you."
 
You felt your heart flutter as he said those words. "Really?"
 
He nodded. "Really."
 
"Aweeee, oppa's so sweet!" you laughed and clutched his arm tighter.
 
"Aish, you're stopping the blood from going through my arms you know." L acted like he was annoyed, but you knew he wasn't actually.
 
"Fine." you huffed, acting along, but he thought you were actually angry.
 
"Did I make you mad...?" L raised an eyebrow. "I was just kidding..."
 
"Of course I'm mad! You were the one who told me to sneak out with you, and now it's so late; but you're not even letting me cling to you! Aren't you worried someone might kidnap me?" you ranted, holding the urge to burst out laughing.
 
L softened, and reached for your hand. "Here. Better?"
 
You froze at the warm gesture and blushed. He thought you were actually mad. "Yah, oppa, you don't have to, I was just kidding... I'm not mad..."
 
L laughed. "It's okay. What you said was still true. I can't just let you get hurt." he intertwined his fingers with yours, and you could feel the heat rush to your face. "Let's go!" L starting swinging the arms of the two of you that were linked together, making your arm swing too.
 
"mm, Myungsoo oppa?"
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Why do you hate the Infinite members?"
 
L stopped swinging your arm, and walked slower. "Who said I hated them?"
 
"Eh?" you were confused.
 
"I don't know what you're thinking in that big brain of yours, but I don't hate the Infinite members." L stated flatly.
 
"But... You guys said for yourselves! That you hated each other... And the way you treat each other..." you bit your lip.
 
L shrugged. "They might hate me and hate each other, but one thing's for sure, I don't hate them." L stated again.
 
"Then why..."
 
L sighed. "I told you already, ________-ah. It’s because I'm despicable."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A/N: OMO! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?! LOOOL MYUNGSOO PLEASE EXPLAIN xD
 
Comment and subscribe please! ^^
 
~U-KISS_ME~