Waking L up .

If You Have Nothing to Die For , You'll Have Nothing to Live For .

~The Next Morning~

 
3rd person POV
 
You smirked as you slowly opened the door to L's room.
 
He was sleeping peacefully, and that only made your smirk wider. You crawled onto his bed, and whispered into his ear. "Wake up~"
 
Nothing happened.
 
"So he IS a heavy sleeper." you rolled your eyes. You shoved him harshly. "WAKE UP!"
 
L groaned. " you."
 
You snickered. "I know you want to, but get up."
 
L paused. "Who are you...." he turned around and came face to face with you. "Oh it's _____...."
 
"Obviously, are you going to the Infinite guys?" you laughed, and L chuckled. "ert~"
 
"It's a matter of speech, oppa. I didn't mean it literally." you stuck your tongue out and flicked his forehead. "Now get up!"
 
"YAAAHH, stop screaming already..." L smothered his face with a pillow. "Are you getting revenge for yesterday?"
 
"Yeah." you giggled, and threw his pillow off to the side. "GET UP!"
 
"NO!"
 
"YES!"
 
"NO!"
 
"Hurry up, you guys have a schedule at 11!" you nagged.
 
"Are the other guys even up?"
 
"... No."
 
"So I just HAD to be the one you wake up first." L hissed.
 
"Pretty much." you answered flatly.
 
"Dont you have school today?" he grabbed his phone. "It's like, 9 am already..."
 
"Im a university student remember?" you stuck your tongue out. "No morning classes today~"
 
"Damn you for being so smart." L pouted, and you pinched his cheeks. "Get up before I drag you up." you laughed.
 
"Fine fine, geez." L got up slowly and ruffled his hair.
 
"Now go make breakfast." you ordered.
 
"Bwoh...?"
 
"I'm hungry!~" you whined and pointed to your flat stomach.
 
L chuckled. 'She's so cute.' "Okay, oppa will go make breakfast. But on one condition."
 
"What is it?" you asked excitedly.
 
"Go torture the other guys until they wake up." L smirked evilly.
 
"Like what I did to you?"
 
"Yeah."
 
 
 
~15 minutes later~
 
L POV
 
After finishing the morning routine, I yawned as I walked downstairs.
 
I pressed my hands on the kitchen counter and stared at the wall blankly. "Aish, I haven't cooked for so long..." I muttered to myself. I scratched my head and sighed. "What should I make...."
 
I put on an apron, and flipped through the cupboards and refridgerator. Gosh, time to go grocery shopping again... -___-
 
Guess I'll make pancakes.
 
 
 
~One hour later~
 
Your POV
 
As I finished waking up the rest of the members, I smelled something delicious from downstairs. "Waaah, I'm hungry..."
 
I skipped downstairs, and let the milky smell engulf my body. L was there in a pink apron, which made me giggle a little. I slowly creeped up to him, and poked his back, making him jump a little, causing the pans to clatter.
 
"YAH." he glared.
 
I burst out laughing. "I scared you~" I teased. "Oh. And y apron oppa."
 
"Thanks." he smirked.
 
"Eh? You're not embarrased?" I blinked.
 
"Who am I?~" L laughed. He purposely emphasized on the 'I'.
 
"A cocky bastard?" I sat down at the table.
 
L chuckled. "Close enough."
 
"We're eating pancakes?" I poked at the stacks of pancakes on the table.
 
"Yeah, sorry, there's like, nothing left in the fridge." L flipped the pancake he was cooking over.
 
"It's okay, I like pancakes." I hopped up and opened the fridge. I stared at it's contents. We seriously had nothing -______-
 
I sighed as I grabbed the butter, jam, and syrup. "Oppa, let's go grocery shopping."
 
L carried the last plate of pancakes over and looked at me. "Me and you?"
 
"No, me, you, and other Infinite members." I sneered.
 
"Then forget it, just get manager hyung to go." L took off his apron, and threw it on the counter.
 
"Come on. Fine, just me, you, and Sungyeol oppa?" I asked hopefully.
 
"That giant? No." L said flatly.
 
"For me?"
 
L sat down beside me. "What are you to me?"
 
I froze.
 
"Exactly." L gave me an icy glare, and began eating.
 
I bit my bottom lip. So I'm.... Nothing to him? I fidgeted in my seat. God, I wanted to rush out of that room at that moment. I'm not even a friend? He's right... What am I to him? What am I to Infinite? Nothing but another random girl out there. One of the members' cousin.
 
"Hey are you alright?" L's calm voice made me snap back to my senses.
 
"Huh? ... Oh. Yeah, I'm fine..." I forced a smile.
 
L cocked his head to the side and cut a slice of his pancake that he was eating. To my surprise, he stabbed the piece and held it in front of my mouth.
 
"Say AAAAHHH." he smiled softly. I blinked stupidly.
 
"Try it, it's good." He urged.
 
"... Aaahh." I opened my mouth, and he fed me the pancake. I chewed on it slowly, letting the flavor reach my taste buds.
 
"How is it?" L asked.
 
"It's really good." my jaw dropped in awe.
 
L smiled proudly. "Thanks _____." He stared at me for a few seconds, and starting talking again. "What I said earlier... It's bothering you isn't it?"
 
"Ah, no, don't worry ab-" I started, but he cut me off.
 
"What did I say about not lying to me?" L's eyes bore a hole in my body. "I know it's bothering you. And I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say it like that, I just... You mean something to me. To all of Infinite.  So forget about what I said okay?" he patted my head gently.
 
"Then... I'm important to you guys?" I smiled a little.
 
L nodded, and my smile widened. "YAAAYY MYUNGSOO OPPAAAAAAA~ you're too sweet seriously!"
 
"Pft, and you say i'm bipolar?" L laughed.
 
I shrugged, and stabbed my own pancake. "I'm so hungry!"
 
L blinked and laughed. "Wait wait, don't forget your syrup." he put his fork down, and poured syrup over my pancakes.
 
By now, the Infinite members have all finished washing up and came down the stairs. "WAH. It smells so good!" Sungyeol exclaimed.
 
"L oppa made pancakes!" I beamed proudly.
 
"Oh cool, thanks L." everyone nodded.
 
L looked surprised. "Er, no prob."
 
I smiled. They just thanked him.... Does that mean they're actually starting to like each other?
 
"HOLY WHAT THE DID YOU PUT IN THIS?!" Woohyun shrieked.
 
"... what..." L blinked.
 
"IT'S SO GOOD!" Woohyun's eyes widened, and I burst out laughing.
 
"It is..." everyone agreed.
 
"...Thanks." L turned to me and raised an eyebrow. I shrugged.
 
"___, you have school today right?" Sungjong asked with his mouth full.
 
"Yeah, I'm leaving now." I waved and ran upstairs to grab my stuff, leaving Infinite there eating awkwardly.
 
 
 
~At school~
 
3rd PERSON POV
 
"GUYSSSS!" you ran up to your two best friends in English class.
 
"________! What'd you do this weekend? I asked you if you wanted to go shopping but you didn't!" Min Hye pouted.
 
'I was bonding with Infinite....' you laughed inside your mind, but on the outside, you acted calm. "I was just cleaning up the house... And you know I have a really big house." you chuckled.
 
"Yeah." Eun Hee rolled her eyes. "That's more important than hanging out with us?"
 
You shrugged. "I'll chill with you guys later~ we're always together anyways."
 
Suddenly, Miyeon ran inside the almost empty room and screamed like she was all high. "DAEHYUN OPPAAAAA!"
 
You snorted. "What is she up to today?"
 
Soon, all the kids started coming in and rushed to the back of the classroom along with Miyeon.
 
"You know that new boyband that just debuted? The group where they’re all blonde?" Min Hye asked.
 
"Oh! Yeah! B.A.P right?" you asked. "i saw their debut stage this weekend! They were awesome!"
 
"Yeah, well, you know their main vocal?" Eun Hee asked.
 
You thought for a moment. "Yeah! That deep voiced guy right? Uh...  Himchan? No... Daehyun! right?" you smiled.
 
"Yup, guess what, he's the silent guy who sits in the back of this class." Min Hye finished.
 
Your eyes widened. "BWOH? Isn't he from Busan? He's in our class?"
 
"Guess he transferred to Seoul because he was a trainee?" Min Hye shrugged.
 
"How come I've never noticed that he was in this class...?" you mentally slapped yourself.
 
"I told you, he's that silent loner kid at the back who always has his hood and face mask on that makes it hard to see his face. You know.... He NEVER talks. No matter how hard you try." Min Hye sighed.
 
You looked back at the crowd that was surrounding Daehyun. Min Hye’s description of him was 100% correct. He had his hood and mask on, with his eyes closed, ignoring all of the classmates' questions regarding B.A.P. You could see that he was a bit irritated.
 
The students realized that he wasn't gonna talk, and MiYeon pouted fakely. "Oppa! Talk to me!"
 
Daehyun didn't move at all. "Youre my boyfriend right oppa?" Miyeon giggled, and you couldve sworn Daehyun just gagged.
 
You smirked. "Is she honestly that desperate?"
 
Eun Hee shrugged. "Seems like it..."
 
Miyeon huffed. "Fine oppa, you're probably just tired. I'll talk to you later."
 
All the students followed Miyeon's lead and walked back to their seats and sat down. You looked at the time, there was still 10 minutes before the class started.
 
You smiled and got up from your seat.
 
"Yah, where are you going?" Min Hye asked.
 
"I'm gonna go say hi to Daehyun." you laughed.
 
"Eh? Haven't you realized by now that he won't talk?" Eun Hee blinked.
 
You shrugged. "It's worth trying isn't it? And besides, it honestly doesn't matter. I just want him to know that there's one normal girl who won't try to him in this class."
 
You walked to the far back of the classroom, and approached Daehyun. He looked up at you, and raised an eyebrow. You could feel that everyone was staring at the two of you, including Miyeon.
 
"Hi! I'm _____, nice to meet you! You're Daehyun right?" you asked. Daehyun just stared at you, and Miyeon scoffed.
 
"Well, I watched Warrior, and B.A.P's a great group! You guys will have potential~" you smiled at him. He nodded slowly, and closed his eyes.
 
', he probably thinks I'm just another fangirl...' you cursed in your mind.
 
In the background, you could hear Miyeon snickering. "Anyways Daehyun-sshi, you don't have to reply me if you want to, I understand. I just introduced myself so you know you have a friend whenever you're lonely~" you forced another smile, and turned to walk away in embarrassment.
 
However, to your surprise, Daehyun grabbed your arm. Everyone gasped softly. "Wait." he mumbled under his mask.
 
You turned around to face him. He paused for a sec before taking off his hood and mask, revealing his blonde hair and handsome face. You blushed a little, and girls started whispering.
 
He smiled softly. "Nice to meet you too _______, I'm B.A.P's lead vocalist, Jung Daehyun."
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A/N: As I promised , here's another update for today ! ^^ LOL, sorry , i just HAD to add B.A.P. I'm so obsessed with them recently asdfghjkl; 8D What's gonna happen now? KEKE ;3 COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3 ~U-KISS_ME~