Hysterie .

If You Have Nothing to Die For , You'll Have Nothing to Live For .

3rd person POV

"What do you mean, oppa?" you asked.

L shrugged. "It's pretty complicated."

"Tell me."

"Mmm... Not today. When we become closer." L smiled softly. 'Aish... That's what Woohyun oppa said too...' you thought.

"Fine." you pouted, and he began to swing your arm along with hisagain. "Myungie oppaaaa~"

"Mmm?" L looked at you.

"You're such a kid." you giggled, and L pretended to look offended.

"Me?! How?" L stuck his tongue out at you.

"Exactly my point." you giggled. "Do you guys have a schedule tomorrow?"

L shook his head. "Woman, are you crazy? If we had a schedule tomorrow, I wouldn't have stayed out this late. I need my beauty sleep; I AM the visual of Infinite." he boasted.

"Show off." you scoffed.

"I'm kidding~" L chuckled and squeezed your hand. "Hey you know...."

"Yeah?"

"I've actually never thought of how to get back in the dorm." L admitted.

You froze in your tracks. "WHAT?!?!"

"We obviously can't use the window thing again.... And the doors have that beeping thing..." L shrugged.

"Oh my god.... I actually thought you wouldve had a plan!" you huffed.

"Who said I didn't?" L pursed his lips into a thin smile.

".... I'm confused now." you blinked.

"I actually had one, but it's kinda late now." L chuckled as he showed you the screen of his phone.

5 missed calls from each of the infinite members.

"... ."

L shrugged. "Yeah, guess we got caught~"

You pouted and shook his hand off. "Geez, i trusted you."

"Well... Who knew they'd be up so early? I'll make it up to you, okay?" L grabbed onto your shoulders and stared into your eyes.

"What are they going to do to us?" You bit your lip nervously.

"Infinite? Psht, what can they do? Don't worry, they'll just scold us and . And they'll get mad, I guess, but that's about it." L reassured you. "Oh. And maybe keep you far away from me forever."

Your eyes widened in horror. "What~?!"

"Aish, don't worry about it, seriously." L flicked your forehead gently. "I told you. I'll be here for you."

You smiled softly, and he took your hand in his, intertwining your fingers once again. The two of you started walking again. "Your hands are so small." he stated flatly.

"I know! It , because I play the piano." you grimaced.

L raised an eyebrow. "You play?"

You nodded. "Yup. Passed all the levels a long time ago."

L seemed surprised. "Wow, you must be a pro."

"Not really~" you stuck your tongue out at him.

"Teach me how to play." L's lips curled up into a small smile.

"Ani."

"Why not?"

"BECAUSE! We got caught." you glared.

"I said I'll make it up to you, didn't I?" L cocked his head to the side.

"Like what?"

L shrugged. "Dunno. But you'll find out."

"Aish, I'm getting the chills." you shivered.

"Why?"

"We're almost back at the infinite dorm...." you slowly let go of L's hand.

L smirked as he saw the dorm in the distance. "Stop being such a wuss. Palli!" he made a mess out of your hair, stuck his tongue out at you, and ran off, laughing.

"!" you laughed and chased after him. When you caught L, the two of you were already in front of the dorm.

"Well, that was faster than expected." L chuckled.

"YAAAH! You just couldn't wait to get us both in trouble, could you." you huffed.

L shrugged. "Just get it over with! This was better than having to listen to you worrying about it. Come on, I'll go in first."

Before you could even protest, L had punched in the code for the dorm and the door went flying open. Six fuming, unamused faces were facingthe two of you, and they looked like they were going to freak anytime soon.

"We're back...?" You grinned sheepishly.

Sungyeol snapped first. "KIM MYUNGSOO! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU TAKE MY FRIGGIN COUSIN?!?!"

You flinched, and hid behind L. "None of your business, choding." L had a cold expression on.

"WERE YOU GUYS OUT THE WHOLE NIGHT?" now it was Sunggyu umma's turn to freak out.

"Yeah." L shrugged. "Can you guys stop screaming? We're tired. Let's go, ______-ah."

"You're not going anywhere." Infinite hissed.

"And _____! I told you not to go out!" Sungyeol growled, and you s your arm around L's, squeezing it gently.

".... I'm sorry oppa." you bit your lip nervously.

"SORRY'S NOT GONNA FIX IT OKAY?!" Sungyeol hollered. You whimpered against L, this was the first time Sungyeol had screamed at you like this.

"Stop it you guys, you're scaring ______." L glared at Infinite.

Hoya sighed. "____ ... you should at least tell us before you go out. Especially late at night."

"And it's not safe going out with a guy at that time." Dongwoo blinked at L.

"But you didnt have to yell at me..." you sniffled.

"Fine. We'll forgive you this time." Sungyeol said slowly.

"But stay away..." Sungjong started.

"From L." Infinite finished.

"Whyyyyyy~?" you whined, even though you expected this already.

"He's bad influence." Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

"Bad infuence my ." L whispered softly to you, and you smiled slightly.

"I'll ignore all of you if you want me to stay away from L oppa." you threatened.

"BWOH?!"

"I'm not kidding." you smirked.

The Infinite members looked at one another. "Okay. Fine. Never mind about that. Just don't sneak out again." Woohyun sighed.

"Im glad we could reach an agreement, oppas. But no promises~!" You giggled, and tugged on L's arm. "Let's go, Myungie oppa!"

L smirked. "Kay~"

As you were walking up the stairs, you could hear the Infinite members  talking amongst themselves.

Sungyeol raised an eyebrow. "Myungie oppa?" L and you snickered. "They have NO idea." L laughed.

 

~In L's room~

"Ugh, I'm gonna take a shower and sleep." L groaned. "So tired."

"Wait." you stopped him, and looked down at the phone that was in your hand. "Gimme your number."

".... Don't you have everyone's number already? And we live in the same house..." L yawned.

"The only one I don't have is yours!" you pouted. "Because you're always being a cold meanie!"

L softened, and stuck his hand out. "Pass it."

You smiled and passed your phone to L. "Woah. We have matching phones." he examined your phone closely.

"Bwoh? This phone was expensive! I thought yours was a different style? It looked different when you showed me it a while ago..." you blinked.

L scoffed. "You're not the only rich one here cutie. And naw, it's just because the color's different." he dug through his pockets, and threw his phone at you. You were startled, but caught it just in time. "Yah! Don't do that! What if I dropped it?!" you scolded.

L stared at you as if you were crazy. "Does it really matter?"

"Aish, treat your belongings with more respect." you rolled your eyes, and turned to look at the phone. "Oh, it IS the same as mine!"

"Yeah, but mine's cooler because it's black." L smirked.

"The color purple's better."

"The color black's better."

"Black is a shade."

"..... Shut up." L pouted cutely. "I like it, and it's all that matters."

"Myungie oppa... You're adorable."

"Cutie's more adorable."

"OH GOSH YOU GUYS ARE DISGUSTING!" a voice screamed loudly.

The two of you turned towards the door, and saw infinite making disgusted faces. "What?" you asked.

"Im getting shivers." Hoya rubbed his arm.

"You two are more cheesy than me." Woohyun rolled his eyes.

"Since when did you get so close?" Sunggyu narrowed his eyes.

"Uh, we were out the whole night?" L scoffed. "And please leave."

"Gross, don't even flirt with ____, Myungsoo." Sungyeol glared at L with piercing eyes.

"We're not flirting, gosh." you blushed.

"Whatevery you saaaaay~" Sungjong sang, and skipped away.

You and L looked at each other, and nodded. "3...."

"2...."

"1...."

"GET OUTTTTT!" you and L screamed as you pushed Infinite out of the room, locking the door in the process.

"Phew. They're annoying." L rolled his eyes. "Did you finish putting your number in yet?"

"hm? Oh. Yeah I did. Here." you guys returned your phones to each other, and L placed his on his bed.

L took his t-shirt off, leaving him in only his black wifebeater. You blushed madly, and threw a pillow at him. "Yah! Don't do that!"

He smirked. "I know you like it, underwear ert~"

You stared at his biceps and tried your best not to drool. "I DONT!"

"Don't lie." L smirked one last time before turning around and walking towards the washroom inside his room. "It's been fun today. Good night, ______~" he laughed, and shut the door to the washroom.

"Night oppa~" you smiled, and looked down at your contact list. You scrolled down. One new contact.

Myungie oppa~ <3

You smiled. Maybe L wasn't that bad after all. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: YAAY, YOU'RE GETTING CLOSER WITH L ~ <333

AHAHHA, but more drama is to comeeee ;DD

Comment and Subscribe please!

~U-KISS_ME~