Sunggyu and Myungsoo .

If You Have Nothing to Die For , You'll Have Nothing to Live For .

3rd person POV

"Sunggyu oppaaaaaa~" you sang as you walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Sunggyu smiled as he saw you. "It's finally my turn?"

"Yeah!" you nodded happily.

"Did you have fun with the other members?" Sunggyu asked as he handed you an apron.

"Yeah, I did." you admitted. "They're all really cool oppas." you tied the apron on quickly. "I look weird."

Sunggyu laughed. "You don't! You look cute!"

You stuck your tongue out at him. "Thanks oppa. So what are we making today?"

Sunggyu shrugged. "Since we only have an hour.... Let's make something simple."

"Like what?"

"A salad?"

"...... Do you want to starve Infinite?" you rolled your eyes.

Sunggyu laughed. "Kind of. JUST KIDDING~ let's make pasta and salad?"

You giggled. "Okay."

Sungyeol walked into the kitchen to get a drink of water. His eyes widened as he saw you in an apron. "OH NONONONONO!" he pulled you away from Sunggyu.

"_____.... She can't cook." Sungyeol had a look of horror in his eyes. "Last time I ate something she made... I almost died! IT WAS SO SPICY I WAS CRYING AND-" Sungyeol started rambling, and you blushed in embarrassment.

"Yah oppa, I said I was sorry about that!" You pouted.

"It doesn't matter, I'll teach her." Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "Now get out, Sungyeol."

Sungyeol was about to open his mouth to say something, but he quickly closed it, and left, sulking.

"Don't worry about what Sungyeol says, I'm sure you'll do fine." Sunggyu smiled softly, and you nodded. "Thanks oppa."

"Okay here, you want to cut the vegetables for the salad first? I'll get the ingredients for the pasta first." Sunggyu told you, and you did an OK sign.

You got out lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers, and laid them down on the cutting board. "Oppa, where are the knives?"

Sunggyu passed you one, and you thanked him. You began cutting the vegetables slowly, trying your best not to hurt yourself. But, it was enevitable. "OOOWWW! !" you swore as you got a huge gash on your finger.

Sunggyu rushed over. "Omo! _____-ah... Are you okay? I'll go get a bandaid..." Sunggyu fixed your wounds gently.

"How bout you just help me mix the sauce, _____-ah?" Sunggyu asked worriedly.

You nodded slowly. "Im sorry oppa."

"Don't be~ I always cut myself by accident before too! You just need some practice." Sunggyu reassured.

'Aigo... All the oppas are seriously so nice.'
 


~Dinnertime~

Infinite say around the table, fidgeting. "You guys made food?" Woohyun raised an eyebrow.

"You didn't poison it did you?" Hoya asked suspiciously.

"I helped make it, don't worry about it." You laughed.

"I'm worrying about it." Sungyeol muttered under his breath.

"What?" you glares at him, and he sunk down lower in his seat. "Nothing." he replied meekly.

Infinite started eating, and you held your breath, waiting for their reactions. L was the first one to speak. "Holy, it's so good."

You broke out into a huge smile, and the other members all agreed. You looked over at Sungyeol, who had a shocked expression. "No way... It's actually good. I'm proud of you, baby cousin."

You thought happily, 'Today... Is the best day ever. Now all that's left, is to hang out with L.'
 


~After Dinner~

"Yah. Let's go." L nudged you.

"Ah, okay." I got up from the couch, and walked towards him.

"Woah woah wait." Sungyeol stopped you.

"What is it now, Choding..." L rolled his eyes.

"It's winter, so it's really dark outside. I don't want you to go out with L this late." Sungyeol said firmly.

"It's not even late... It's only 7!" you protested.

"Sungyeol's right, ______-ah. It IS pretty dark." Sunggyu sighed.

"But I spent time with all of you, I want to spend time with Myungsoo oppa too..." you pouted.

"Just spend time with him in the dorm then." Woohyun suggested.

"Yah. _____. Follow me." L said softly, and walked up stairs.

"Eh? O-oh! I'm coming..." You followed him, and realized he went inside his room. You stood at the doorway, hesitant on whether to go in or not.

"Come in, gosh." L gestured for you to go inside.

You obeyed, and walked in. "Close the door." L pointed to the door.

"Oh... right." you grinned sheepishly. You closed the door, and stood there stupidly again.

"Yah."

"Hm?" you cocked your head to the side.

"Are you a robot or something? Why do I have to tell you what to do... You were fine coming in here last time and watching me sleep." L smirked. "Sit down." he patted the spot beside him on the bed.

"Ah.. Okay..." you obeyed again, and sat beside him. You FINALLY regained your senses, and turned to look at L. "Myungsoo oppa, why'd you call me here?"

"Come closer. The guys are probably all sitting at the doorway listening." L whispered.

As you leaned closer, you could feel your face getting hot. 'Aish! Stop it _____!' you mentally slapped yourself.

He leaned close to your ear, and brushed your hair out of the way. You could feel his breath on your ear, and you felt like squealing. L IS an idol, right? "Let's sneak out~" he whispered softly in your ear, and smirked.

"Huh?" you looked at him in disbelief. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Why not?" L shrugged.

"What if we get caught?" you whispered back.

"... We won't. Trust me." L smiled. A genuine smile. Not one of his usual smirks. Your heart thumped. You don't know what came over you, but those two words made you throw all your doubts out of the window.

"Okay. You promise?" you stuck your pinky out. L stared at your finger and blinked a couple times before laughing.

"I promise." he smiled as he linked his pinky with yours. When the 2 of you let go, he bursted out laughing again.

"What's so funny?" you pouted.

"How old are you again?" L asked in between chuckles.

"17..."

"You're like a little kid! Just like your cousin! Who does pinky promises when they're our age..." L shook his head in amusement.

"Shut up." you huffed.

"Language little lady." L stuck his tongue out. "So yeah. That's about it."

"When though?"

L shrugged. "Usually, the members fall asleep around 10:30pm when we have day offs, because our usual schedule makes us really tired..."

"Oh then how-" you started again, but L threw his pillow at your face. "Yah! What was that for?" you threw the pillow back at him.

"Stop asking questions."

"... Fine." you sighed.

"Now get out." L pointed at the door.

"... Rude much?" you rolled your eyes.

"You wouldn't want them to think that I'm doing something bad to you right?" L smirked.

You could feel your face get hot again. "ert." you muttered, and walked out, slamming the door behind you.

As L predicted, the members were all standing near the room. When you came out, they were all panicking, pretending to do something so you wouldn't suspect them of eavesdropping. "So err... What did you guys talk about?" Woohyun scratches his head.

"Oh nothing... He just showed me around his room." you lied smoothly.

"Ah. Okay." they nodded and ran off. You laughed in your mind. 'Oppas are such awkward frogs...'

 


~Few hours later, 10PM~

Your POV


"HAHAHAH! I WON!" I cheered happily. I was playing Mario Kart on the Wii (A/N: LOL idk HAHA) with Woohyun, Hoya, and Sungyeol, the 91 line~ obviously they didn't wanna play with each other, but I forced them to.

"WHAT THE HELL HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!" Hoya dropped to his knees in defeat.

"We went easy on you." Woohyun pretended to be cool.

"Pft, don't lie oppa." I smirked.

"_____ was good at games since she was little..." Sungyeol laughed.

I got the other members to all gather in the living room too. While we were playing the game, Sunggyu was reading a book, Dongwoo was watching tv, and Sungjong was reading a fashion magazine. And L... He was still locked up in his room.

"OHH! My turn!" Sungjong squealed.

"I wanna play too!" Dongwoo came over too.

"Yah. Kids, it's time to sleep." Sunggyu nagged.

"Oppa, one more game? Play with us!" I used my irrestable aegyo.

Sunggyu paused for 3 seconds. "Fine. ONE MORE GAME ONLY." he sighed and we all cheered.



~One hour later~

Your POV


Everyone was fast asleep, I think. I sighed and sat on my bed, texting my friends and being bored.

Suddenly, a soft knock came from the door. I sat up excitedly to open the door, revealing L, wearing jeans, and a cool leather jacket. "Let's go!"

"Eh? Why are you carrying my pretty boots?" I asked as L walked in my room. "Yah! Why are you wearing outside shoes in my room?" I hissed.

"Shut it, do you want them to hear us?" L rolled his eyes. "Hurry up and get ready. I'll explain later."

"I am ready..." I mumbled.

"Uh... You're NOT going out in a long sleeved shirt. It's freezing out there. Wear a jacket." L stared at me as if I was crazy.

"Yes umma." I rolled my eyes, but I was secretly smiling, happy that he cares.

I opened the closet door and got out a jacket with a furry hood. "Better?"

"Yeah. Now wear your shoes." he passed me the winter boots.

"Cant we do that when we're going out the door?" I sighed, not really wanting to get the floor room dirty.

"... Do you honestly think we can escape by using the front DOOR? In case you haven't noticed, we have a security system that beeps everytime the door opens." L explained.

"Can't we just shut that off?"

"Uh, no." L scoffed.

"Then how are we going to get out?" I was confused now.

"Jumping off the balcony, duh." L said it in a tone as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"It's the second floor..." I gulped.

"There's a trampoline under your window." L smirked.

"Bwoh? When did that get there?" I asked stupidly.

"I put it there when you guys were all distracted today playing Wii." L explained.

I decided to stop asking anymore questions about the trampoline before he got pissed off. "Okay. Uh.. So you're going down first?"

"Sure. Let's build your bed with pillows first~" L opened my closet door and grabbed some pillows from a pile on the side.

He made the pillows into a human-like shape under the blankets, and patted the bed. "There. Just in case giant comes in to check on you."

"Thanks Myungsoo oppa." I giggled, and he shrugged. "Turn off the lights." I did what he told me, and we both went out to the balcony.

"Aigoooo, it looks scary..." I shuddered.

"Jump together?" L cocked his head to the side.

"... why do you make it sound like we're committing suicide or something?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"Okay jump by yourself then." he scoffed.

"KYAH... no..." I squealed softly.

L chuckled. "Here, let's get outside of the railing first."

We slowly climbed on the other side of the railing. Now there was nothing to prevent us from falling...

L tapped me and gently grabbed my hand. I could feel my cheeks heat up again in embarrassment. "Ready? Jump in 3. Try not to make a sound..."
he mumbled softly. "1, 2, 3..." I shut my eyes and let go of the railing the same time L did.

I felt him squeeze my hand gently as we were falling. Crap... Am I gonna die like this?!?!

While I was still thinking of bad thoughts, L flicked my forehead, "Yah. Open your eyes. We landed feet first you know.. The 2nd floor isn't that high..."

I opened my eyes slowly, and saw that were already on the trampoline. I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"Come on, get off." L let go of my hand, and jumped off the trampoline softly, and I did the same. "Let's go, follow me..."

We walked side by side, and HOLY CRAP IT WAS AWKWARD. He doesn't even talk... "Myungsoo oppa?"

"Mm?"

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." his lips curled up into a small smile.

I nodded, and shivered a little. I brought my hands up to my mouth and blew hot air into them, trying to warm them up.

"Are you cold? Good thing I told you to wear a jacket. Aish."

"I-I'm not cold." I stuttered.

L shrugged. "Suit yourself~"

I pouted, and we walked in silence the whole time, cars occasionally passing us every few minutes. The air was crisp and fresh, but insanely cold. After what seemed like forever, L spoke again.

"We're here~"

"A park? Aish, Myungsoo oppa, if you wanted to go to a park, we couldve just went to the one close to the dorm..." I sighed.

"It's not just a park, ______-ah. Come here." L grabbed my hand.

"Eh? Oppa why are you-" I was going to ask why he was holding my hand, but he cut me off.

"There aren't as many lights here as the road, stupid. Do you want to get lost?" L scolded.

I blushed. "A-ani."

"Exactly." L's expression softened, and he led me to the place he was talking about. I felt as if I was walking through a maze before we finally reached our destination. "Now we're here."

I looked around, and realized he had led us to one of the deepest parts of the park, on top of a little hill. "What's so special about this place?"

"Nothing." L shrugged.
 

 

3rd person POV
 

"Bwoh?" you scoffed in disbelief.

He shrugged and plopped down. He patted the spot beside him. "Sit."

"... Do you want to tell me why we're here?" you tried asking again.

"Not really." L stated flatly and laid down on the grass.

"You're weird."

"I get that a lot. But I prefer 'mysterious'." L smirked.

You grimaced. "Sometimes, I really wish I can wipe that smirk off your face."

L rolled his eyes, and rolled over onto his side, back facing you, as he used his fingers to slowly twirl on the grass gently.

"Myungsoo oppa?"

No reply. You frowned as you watch him fondle with the grass. 'Is he ignoring me?' you thought.

"Oppa?"

Still no reply.

"Yah... Myungsoo oppa, are you mad at me?" you asked softly.

After a short pause, L sighed. "Ani."

"Then why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not, I just don't feel like talking." L turned and he was laying on his back again.

"Then why'd you even bring me here?" you asked, starting to get a bit irritated.

Silence.

".... I wonder why too." L replied.

"Eh? Oppa, you're confusing me..."

"Figure it out yourself, I thought you skipped a grade?" L smirked.

"Yeah, but I major in ACTING, not PSYCHOLOGY." you rolled your eyes.

"Whatever, I know you're smart, don't even try to act stupid." L scoffed.

"Mmm. Should we go soon?" you asked.

L sat up and stared at you as if you were crazy. "We just got here. We walked for like, 45 minutes to get here. And now you're saying you wanna go home."

"Well you won't even tell me why you brought me here..."

L paused. 'Should I tell...?'

You stared at him, waiting for an answer. "So...?"

"____-ah. This place... It's my secret spot. No one really comes this deep into the park. I like to come here a lot to think about things. It's the place where... I let my emotions out." L explained.

"O-Oh...Then ... it must be a very special place for you, oppa." you smiled softly.

"It is. But it's not really a secret anymore since I brought you here. Feel special that you're the only one who knows about this place other than me." L laid back down on the grass.

', i bet my face is all red right now. Good thing it's dark...' L thought.

You laid down beside him. "I'm special?"

".... Yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yay, long chappie ~ ^^ YAYAYAYAY FINALLY L'S PART LOL ~ OOOH, ____'s special ~ -winks- no, he doesn't like her in that way yet ... Or maybe he does ? Who knows~ -wink wink-

Don't worry, L's part is longer than this haha~ :DDD

Comment and subscribe ! <3333

~U-KISS_ME~