I Don't Know .

If You Have Nothing to Die For , You'll Have Nothing to Live For .

Your POV

"Oppa~ when are you going to let me meet Infinite? I mean, honestly, I'm your favourite baby cousin, and you won't even let me meet your bandmates?! It's been over a year already!" I huffed through the phone and pouted, as if my cousin, Sungyeol could see me. Yup, Lee Sungyeol, the so called "Choding" of Infinite, is my cousin.

"Aish, I'm sorry _____-ah! We're kind of uh... Busy? Yeah. So I'll let you meet them when we're not, okay?" Sungyeol chuckled awkwardly.

"Pft, that's what you said a year ago, when you guys were still promoting COME BACK AGAIN!" I rolled my eyes.

"Well, we just came back with Be Mine and Paradise, so be patient, okay baby cousin? Anyways, I gotta go. Love you, bye~" Sungyeol cooed before he hung up the phone.

I plopped onto the bed, sighing deeply. He's always like this... It's just his bandmates, gosh. Not like I'm gonna be some crazy stalker fan. Yah, Lee Sungyeol, you better let me meet Infinite soon.



~One week later~

3rd person POV


"_________-ah~" your parents knocked on your door.

"Oh, umma, appa~!" You smiled when you opened the door. They sat down on the couch in your room, and were fidgeting with their hands.

You sat on your bed, frowning. "U-Umma... What's up?"

"Well... Y-your father and I are going on a business trip." your mother stuttered.

You felt relieved. "Oh, alright! Why are you guys so nervous then? This happens all the time..."

"Well... We're going for a whole year." your dad stated flatly.

You froze. "A... A whole year? Do... Do I have to come?"

"No, you got into Seoul Arts University, we're not going to let you ruin your future by having you come with us. However..." your mom paused.

"Yes...?"

"We don't want you living in the dorms."

"Why not? I don't want to stay in this huge house alone! It's so creepy!" you shuddered at the thought.

"Exactly. That's why... We're going to let you live with the relative of your choice." your dad smiled.

"Eh? I'm going to live with one of them?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Yeah, choose from anyone." My mother chuckled.

They didn't need to say another word. You immediately replied with no hesitation. "I wanna stay with Sungyeollie oppa~!"



~Few days later~

The sound of 'Paradise' blasted through your room, and you quickly ran to your phone, which was ringing right now.

"Yeoboseyo~?" you asked.

"YAH! LEE ______!" a voice yelled through the phone.

You giggled. "Hi Yeollie oppa~"

Sungyeol scoffed. "Don't use that innocent tone with me, ______-ah. Is it true you're coming to live with us?"

"Yeah~!" you nodded excitedly.

"Seriously.... Aish."

Your heart sank. "Oppa... Are you not happy to see me? I thought I was your favorite cousin?!"

"Of course I'm happy...! It's just that..." Sungyeol mumbled.

"What?"

"... Nothing. Anyways... When are you moving in?" He quickly changed the subject.

"Um... Friday? Like, 2 days?" you thought for a sec.

"Oh... Alright. I'll call you later baby girl~ byebye!" Sungyeol hung up the phone before you could even say bye.

You sighed. 'Why is he being so... Weird? Geez. Whatever, he wasn't ever NOT weird.' you pushed the thought away, and continued packing your things.



Sungyeol POV

! ________'s coming?! What the hell am I supposed to do now? I can't tell her that we... Ugh. I'm screwed.



~The next day~

Your POV


I walked through the gates of Seoul Arts University, and walked to my first class, as usual. I sat in the back of the room, where my best friends, Min Hye and Eun Hee were sitting. They're both older than me by a year. Not to brag or anything, but I'm one of the top students in the school, despite always sitting in the back and not listening during class.

I'm actually only 17, but I skipped a grade in high school, so I was in University a year before the kids my age. My social status? Pretty good. I'm really popular and most people like me, but I'm not a Queenka. I've got two best friends, and we sit with our whole group of friends at lunch.

"_______-ah!" Min Hye waved.

"Hey guys, wassup! I'm tired." I yawned and sat down in the desk between them.

"YAH! stop speaking English! We never lived in America, unlike YOU, _______. Smartass who can speak fluent English." Eun Hee rolled her eyes.

"Don't be jelly~" I snickered.

"Yah! You're still using English!" Min Hye pouted.

I laughed and switched back to Korean. "Alright, alright. I'll stop teasing you guys."

"Okay, anyways... Oh my god. Did you see that cute video of Sungyeol oppa yesterday? The one of him doing aegyo? " Min Hye asked excitedly.

"Yeah yeah! He's soooo adorkable~" Eun Hee gushed. I pretended to gag.

"You're sooo lucky to have him as a cousin, ________-ah!" Min Hye gushed.

"Yeah, I guess. But he's not THAT great to me... I've known him since we were both wearing diapers, okay? And we share the same blood." I shrugged.

My best friends rolled their eyes. "He's hot okay? When he's not busy, introduce him to us!" they squealed.

"What, you guys wanna marry my cousin?" I teased.

"YEEEESSS~" Hye Min gushed.

"Naw, i like Woohyun best~" Eun Hee giggled. "Eh? What about you, ______-ah?"

I shrugged. "I like all of them?"

"Hahaha! Smart answer! Anyways, when they're not busy, get Sungyeol oppa to bring INFINITE over here, so we can marry them~" Hye Min joked.

"Ugh, who'll wanna marry YOU guys? You two are SO ugly! Like, seriously? The oppas will TOTALLY choose someone pretty like me to marry!" a high pitched voice scoffed.

I looked up to see the Queenka, Kim Miyeon and her little minions smirking at us.

I scoffed. "Go away."

"Ohh, she just told me to go away!" Miyeon pretended to act hurt and snickered. "These little fantasies your little friends have are too overboard, you know?"

"At least I have friends. Unlike YOU." I glared at her coldly.

The 2 girls following behind her opened their eyes wide. "We're your friends, Miyeon unnie!" they whined.

"PFFT, are you kidding me?! More like your little minions." I smirked, and Hye Min and Eun Hee snickered.

"I.. I..." Miyeon froze and stuttered.

"Yeah. So YOU think you're good enough to marry Infinite? Yeah right. One thing i know for sure, Sungyeol oppa HATES girls like you." I spat.

"Why are YOU even so pissed off? I was just talking about those two." Miyeon pointed to Min Hye and Eun Mi. "I like you, you know."

"I honestly don't care. You made fun of my friends, and I'm not just gonna stand there and pretend nothing's happening, okay? So do everyone a favor, and go sit back down." I rolled my eyes. Miyeon huffed and stomped back to her seat, with her little minions following her.

"Good job ______-ah! You're seriously perfect... Pretty, smart, rich... This feels like a drama." Hye Min sighed in admiration.

"Yeah, and you have an idol cousin !" Eun Hee added.

"Thanks guys~" I laughed, receiving a glare from Miyeon.

I scoffed at her and sighed. Maybe... I shouldn't tell anyone that I'm going to live with Infinite.



Nobody POV

The day zipped by super fast; and before you knew it, it was already Friday.

You called Sungyeol and he picked up after a few rings. "_______-ah?"

"YAAAH! LEE SUNGYEOL! I'm coming over in 15 minutes!" You shouted excitedly over the phone.

"Alright alright! Just ring the doorbell~"

"Okay oppa, byebye!" You giggled and hung up.



~15 minutes later~

"Bye mom and dad~ I love you guys~ don't miss your flight! I'll call you guys every night!" You gave them both goodbye hugs as you got out of the car.

"Alright honey, tell us if you don't wanna live here anymore; okay?" Your mom smiled.

"Highly doubt it, she'll get to be with her idols AND her favorite cousin!" Your dad laughed.

"Daddy knows me too well~" You winked and waved goodbye.

After your parents left, you held your breath and slowly rang the doorbell, wondering what the hell you were supposed to say after meeting Infinite.

"______-ah!" A cute as usual Sungyeol opened the door and gave you a huge hug. "I missed you so much... I haven't seen you since debut!" he pouted.

"Sungyeol oppaaaaaa~ I missed you too~" You slowly broke off of the hug, and smiled at him. "YAH! DID YOU GROW TALLER?!"

"You know it." Sungyeol winked. "Come on in."

Youwalked in right away, super excited to meet all of the Infinite members. But what greeted you was just an empty living room.

"Oppa... Where are the other members...? Did you tell them I was coming?" You asked suspiciously.

"Aah... Yeah, I did! They're just.. Ah, you know, out playing..." Sungyeol chuckled nervously.

"... really now."

"Sungyeol?" a voice came from someone walking down the stairs. Kim Sunggyu. "Kyah! It's Sunggyu oppa!" You squealed softly so they couldn't really hear you.

"WOAH WHO IS SHE?!" Sunggyu's tiny slits (eyes) widened.

"WHO?! WHO?!" All the Infinite members came rushing down, coming face to face with you. But somehow... They had a weird... Aura? They were all standing far apart from each other...

".... Umm..." Sungyeol gulped. "BE RIGHT BACK!" He suddenly grabbed you by the wrist and dragged you up the stairs and into his room, shutting and locking the door.

"Ouch..." You plopped down on the bed and winced as you rubbed your wrist. "You have a lot of explaining to do, Lee Sungyeol." You glared. "You didn't tell them I was coming?! Why'd you lie to me?!"

"I..." He sighed.

"YOU WHAT?" You huffed, getting more and more irritated by the second.

"I didn't. I couldn't. I'm so sorry, _______." Sungyeol bowed his head down.

"WHY?! Are you like ashamed of me or whatever?!" You hissed.

"NO! it's not like that! You're perfect in every way!" He quickly explained.

"Then WHY?!" You tapped your fingers on the bed.

"______-ah..." he looked at you with pleading eyes.

"SPILL IT OUT. You can't trust your own cousin?!"

Sungyeol finally gave in. "... Fine. You wanna know why i didn't tell them you were coming? Because, _______-ah, the members of Infinite.... We actually all hate each other."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: FIRST CHAPTER! <3 OHOHO, how was it? ^^ 

DON'T WORRY, THE FUN STARTS NOOOOWW ! <3 the next chapter will be way more interesting xDD

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE <3

~U-KISS_ME~