Song One

The Siren's Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taesan High]

The students parted for the familiar yet stunning group of boys who arrived at the gate together.
The nine boys called themselves Exo since they first grouped together in middle school.

It was beyond anyone's imagination how one school ended up with nine such good looking boys, even the teachers wondered everytime they had one of the nine in their class.

They were smart and athletic too. There would have been a crowd of girls following them if it wasn't for the close guard of the 5 queenka of the school.

Hyelin, the "Big Sis" and a 3rd year, was the girlfriend of Exo member Xiumin. They were a sweet couple. Xiumin was smart, focused, and loyal to Hyelin.

Yura, the "Goddess" also a 3rd year, was girlfriend to Exo's Suho. The model couple of the campus, both were model students and accomplished.

Naeun, the "Sweetheart" and a 2nd year, was childhood friends of Chen and Chanyeol. Ever since they were in 6th grade, she was the queenka and most popular to the boys in her grade. Her popularity kept all the girls away from Chanyeol. Since Chen went around actively flirting with girls, it was impossible to keep girls away from Chen.

Namjoo, the "Princess" was a 2nd year. She was Naeun's bestfriend and childhood friends with Baekhyun. Since she was 6, she relied on Baekhyun to look after her. She was childish and when she couldn't depend on Baekhyun, she turned to Naeun. Namjoo's crush on Baekhyun was no secret to anyone except Baekhyun.

Last of the 5 queenkas was Binnie, the "Puppy" and 1st year. They called her Sehun's "puppy", though that was a euphemism. She was the self-proclaimed Sehun's girlfriend. Extremely defensive about Sehun, she forcefully removed any girl who interacted with Sehun.

Other members in Exo was 2nd year DO, who was quiet and gentle and caused little problems; Kai, also 2nd year, enjoyed a diverse relationship with girls. Like Chen, Kai agressively sought out girls and the two of them, with the last member and 3rd year Lay, enjoyed multiple open relationships.

 

"Hey what's wrong?" Chen asked Chanyeol, seeing his face shadowed and confused.

Chanyeol frowned at Chen and seemed to try to read his expression. "The house next door had the lights on last night," Chanyeol said.

Chen looked amused and Baekhyun and DO looked at Chanyeol as if he was crazy.
"What's wrong with that?" Baekhyun asked, "maybe they weren't sleeping."

"I meant the other neighbor," Chanyeol frowned.

"The empty one?" DO asked. Chanyeol nodded and stared at Chen.

Chen raised his eyebrow. "Really? That house?" he asked feigning surprise. Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at Chen's tone.

"You know something?" he asked.

Chen shrugged.

"Isn't that the house that your friend used to live in?" Kai asked joining the conversation, "the one you guys said you knew when you were kids."

Chanyeol and Chen nodded. "Maybe it was sold?" Kai suggested.

"What was sold?" Naeun and Namjoo asked walking over.

"My neighbor's house," Chanyeol muttered, "the empty one."

Naeun's eyes widened. "Yujin's house? really?" she asked.

"We don't know," DO answered, "Chan just saw the lights on last night."

"Ohhhh," Naeun commented. Her lips twitched slightly in relief. She was always af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter