Song Five

The Siren's Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun stung her skin as Yujin stood in the open field for her physical education class. The hunger that started at the end of lunch period and the hot sun made her feel lightheaded.

The chattering of girls who gathered around her didn't help. Well, to be fair, they didnt gather around her. They were clamoring around Chen and Kai who did litle to discourage them.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked Yujin, "you look really sick."

Chanyeol glanced at Yujin with concern. She was very pale. "I'm fine," Yujin said. She refused to look weak on their phys ed.

The warmups went by boringly. Yujin excitedly eyed the soccer ball tucked under their PE teacher's arm.

"Okay now boys split into 2 groups," Mr. Oh (the PE teacher) instructed, "girls, you can take a break on the bleachers."

Yujin's mouth dropped slightly.
"Mr. Oh, I think Yujin wants to join the game," Chen raised his hand.

"It's a hot day, are you sure?" Mr. Oh asked.

"Yes," Yujin nodded enthusiastically.

Baekhyun smiled. "Then I want Yujin in my team," he said.

Chen pouted. "No fair, I got her in the game."

Baekhyun and Chen had been chosen as the captains for the two teams so already the friend group was split.

Chen took Kai and Baekhyun took Chanyeol. Poor DO was pushed back until only three boys were left.
Baekhyun took pity and chose DO.

 

Yujin learned, with frustration, why Baekhyun and Chen were so reluctant to take DO. She had kicked the ball to him several times and each time, he ran tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter