Song Four

The Siren's Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I told you he's different," Chen whispered as they watched Dr. Choi walk away. Yujin smiled slightly after the confusing and abrupt intro.

"Omo Yujin-ah!" a girlish voice pushed her way in front of Yujin.

Looking up Yujin blinked at a smiling, friendly girl with long, soft brown hair and large doe eyes.

Yujin looked confusedly at Chen. "Who's that?" she asked.

Chen smiled at Naeun who looked bit back her annoyance. "She's Naeun, she was in our class," he told Yujin.

Yujin turned back to Naeun and nodded. "Hey," she said.
Naeun frowned. There it was, that weird look in her eyes. It made her uncomfortable and nervous.

Lay couldn't help but notice the effect Yujin's gaze seemed to have on others. He glanced at her in irritation before turning his attention back to the story Xiumin was telling him about last nights party.

"So when can I try out for the judo club?" Yujin asked Suho.

Suho grinned. "Wanna go right now?" he asked.

Yujin grinned back and stood up. "Where's the mats?" she asked.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Gym]

A trickle of sweat dripped down his face as he controlled his breathing, opposite of Yujin.

"She can really hold her own," Baekhyun said admiringly. Yujin and Suho had been locking and disengaging, unable to knock eachother down.

Yujin and Suho engaged again. It was a split s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter