Song Six

The Siren's Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was back at that same field. The one filled with flowers.

Again, there was her older self standing in the middle of the field. She was looking around.

"Is there a flower you particularly love?" she asked Yujin.

Yujin looked at the colorful, vibrant blossoms. "They're all beautiful," she said.
Oddly, she recalled Kai's comments about all girls being beautiful.

"Good," older Yujin nodded, "but it;s okay if you like any more than the others."

"Just remember, " she continued, "control and moderation."

Yujin distinctly recalled the flower she had dry.

 

Yujin groggily opened her eyes and groaned at the fluorescent lights. She felt a numb pain in her arm and noticed needle that connected through a line to a bag dripping clear liquid.

"It's just a nutritional drip," a voice told her.

Yujin pulled herself to a sitting position and noticed a man in a white gown sitting in a armchair next to her bed, observing her carefully.

Choi... she thought... what was it? Choi... Siwon... Dr.Choi...

"Dr. Choi?" she asked.

He beamed at her. "You remember my name," he said nodding frantically.

He stopped and went back to his earlier posture, with his head resting on one hand and eyes boring into Yujin.

"What happened?" she asked looking around the spacious infirmary.

"Well, you fainted and your friends brought you in," he explained, "the curly headed one c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter