Chapter 9

Unspoken

 

Chapter IX
 
‘The sun is shining so brightly… Ugh, my head, it’s hurting so badly.’ Chaelyn thought, rubbing the side of her forehead as she slowly opened her eyes to adjust to the brightness. She stretched out her hands and tried to sit up but felt something heavy holding her on the waist. She looked around the room, scratching her head, ‘Brown ceilings? Isn’t my room’s ceiling painted white?’ She thought and suddenly, the panic alarm in her went off.
 
She jumped up, sitting straight while holding the blanket close to her chest even though she was fully clothed. The thing that was still holding onto her waist moved. ‘Oh god… Please don’t tell me I got so wasted yesterday that I did something with someone in Siwon’s guest room… I’ll kill myself!’ She screamed in her mind, just the thought of it nauseates her. Her hand slowly approaches the blanket that was covering the person’s face.
 
A high-pitched scream was then heard. ‘Yah! Lee Donghae! Wake up, you pig! What do you think you’re doing?!’ She shrieked while hitting Donghae with the pillows. Donghae groaned in pain as he slowly opened his eyes. ‘Yah! Are you an idiot?! It’s still early, let me sleep!’ He exclaimed, feeling annoyed to be woken up from his sleep. He then buried his head into the pillow again, hands still hugging onto Chaelyn’s waist.
 
‘I don’t care if you want to sleep or whatever! Remove your hands away from my waist!’ She demanded, continuing to hit his head with the pillow. ‘Ugh, and why didn’t wear your shirt to sleep?!’ She pulled the blanket up to cover his upper body before she continues to wake him up by hitting his head with the pillow again. Donghae ignored for a while but then the hitting was getting onto his nerves and suddenly he went on top of Chaelyn and held onto her hands, placing it above her head, shocking Chaelyn.
 
‘Can you please shut up?! I’ve hugged waist that are better than yours.’ He scoffed, looking at her with his sleepy eyes. Even before Chaelyn could retort him back, the door flunged open. ‘Chaelyn! Are you alr—’ Siwon stopped talking when he saw the scene happening right in front of him, in his guest room. Donghae was on top of Chaelyn, their maknae in the group, holding her hands above her head. Both of them looked at him with different expressions. Donghae looked relax and even greeted Siwon while Chaelyn’s face flushed red. Siwon quickly slammed the door shut, flabbergasted by what he just saw.
 
Chaelyn looked up and met with Donghae’s eyes that were gazing at her lazily and felt uncomfortable. ‘Donghae… Can you get away from me?’ She asked in a low voice, feeling embarrassed to get caught by Siwon in that awkward position. Once again, the smirk returned to Donghae’s lips, ‘Why is your face so red, my sweetheart?’ He , making her glare at him. ‘Seriously, just get away already!’ She used all her might to push him off. ‘Great, now Siwon must’ve mistaken the situation.’ She said, sarcasm dripping in her voice.
 
The door was once again opened with Siwon frowning and his eyes widened. He walked towards Chaelyn and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, ‘Siwon, you got it all wrong…’ Chaelyn furrowed her eyebrow and explained, a relieved smile appeared on his face right away. ‘I knew you aren’t someone like that.’ He pointed out and looked over at Donghae, frowning once again, ‘But why did you sleep over here? You should know I have got like, more than just a guest room right?’ Chaelyn looked at him and waited his explanation too.
 
‘Well, after I tugged someone to bed and was about to leave, she held onto my waist and didn’t let me go. So, I decided to be a good person and stayed to accompany her to sleep. That’s what happened.’ Donghae shrugged, keeping that teasing smile on his face, making Chaelyn bury her face, feeling too embarrassed.
 
‘I-I’ll go wash up.’ Chaelyn looked up and said, changing the topic and left the room. Siwon shrugged and pat on Donghae’s shoulder, ‘Well, I’ve got to get going already. I’m heading out to have breakfast with my family. Take care of Chaelyn and help me send her home!’ Siwon instructed before bidding goodbye.
 
Donghae sat on the bed, rubbing his eyes before heading over to the toilet in another room to wash up as well. Well, girls obviously take more time than boys; same goes for Chaelyn and Donghae as well. When Chaelyn came out of the bathroom, all ready to head back home. ‘Let’s go.’ Donghae walked over to Chaelyn and held her hand, giving her his charming smile that girls always swoon over.
 
Donghae decided to start with his plan on making Chaelyn say yes to the arranged marriage. He has thought through for the whole night before he slept. He knew he was being unfair towards Chaelyn, so he decided that he’ll try his best to make her say yes, if she still stands strong against the marriage, he’ll just give up.
 
Chaelyn pulled her hand away from Donghae’s and looked at him with an eyebrow raised, ‘Where are we going?’ She asked curiously and looked around, ‘And… where is Siwon?’ Donghae shrugged, ‘Siwon went out to have breakfast with his family already, and well, I’ll bring you to see someone.’ He grinned, looking as if he’s excited.

I see a few new subscribers to this story and I just want to say thanks for subscribing! >3< I've started school so it just meant that.... updates for this fic might be a little slower than usual T^T Still, thank you guys for still subscribing to it ^~^;;; 

Anyways, hope you guys liked this chapter and don't forget to comment! ^3^