Epilogue: Youngjae is like Candy

That Empty Spot

It has been almost a year. A year of badly hiding their relationship. Two members found out the next day they had first kissed, Mark and Jinyoung. The rest of the members found out later that week. Their silly and teasing questions were already hinting what Jaebum was doing.

“Hyung, where are you going?”

”Going to Youngjae’s house again?"

“Say hi to Youngjae for me when you arrive and not during your fun ti-- ouch!”

Jaebum and Youngjae decided to tell them of their relationship since it seemed like they already had accepted them, but they told them to keep it quiet. Eventually their manager would have to find out, and their families, but right now, it was not necessary for anyone else to know. Except Youngjae's brother had already found out, because of all the occational visits Jaebum had made. 

 —————————————————————-

“Hyung~ Come here~” Youngjae whined from his bed.

”Why do you remind me of Odd right now?” Jaebum smugly said.

”Are you really comparing me to your cat?” Youngjae laughed. “Hurry up so we can watch the movie and cuddle.”

“I am going Youngjae-ah,” Jaebum tucked himself under the same blanket with Youngjae. They watched the movie while sometimes playing footsies, and other times just giving soft and sweet kisses to each other.

 “Hyung?”

 “Uh?” Jaebum turned to Youngjae who was really close.

 “Why do you like me?” Youngjae looked truly doubtful. During the relationship, Youngjae has always found himself wondering why Jaebum even took a liking to him. When he was an idol, he could get any girl he wanted. 

“Because you are kind, humble, talented, soft, and you are like candy,” Jaebum smiled at the last phrase he said with his English, then leaned closer until he was met with only hair.

”Jaebum-hyung, are you only dating me to pity me? I mean. Do you feel bad that I am. Are you?” Youngjae was so confused on what to say. Luckily, Jaebum stopped him.

”I love you so much,” Jaebum was surprised he had said it, but as he watched Youngjae so doubtful, he felt the need to finally say it. He loves Youngjae. He feels so happy with him. “I love you, and until now you are knowing this, but you make me so happy.” Jaebum paused and stared into the brown almond eyes that he adores too much and gets lost in.

”Jaebum-ah, I love you,” Youngjae said so softy that it was a surprise that Jaebum heard.

Jaebum stared at Youngjae with a gaze so soft but also filled with emotion, it had made Youngjae blush a little. “Youngjae. I love You so much,” Jaebum leaned closer. “I need to show you how much,” Jaebum whispered into Youngjae’s ear. Jaebum took a hold onto Youngjae’s waist with one hand, while the other caressed he cheek. Only his soft breathing tickling Youngjae’s ear. 

“Hyung,” Youngjae called to Jaebum quietly.

”Will you let me Youngjae?” Jaebum whispered again.

”Yes, hyung,” Youngjae pulled Jaebum closer.

”Jaebum.. Just, Jaebum for now,” He whispered before laying Youngjae down softly as he placed his lips softly onto the ones that belonged to his love.

——————————————————————

Years passed by with their relationship still going with just one change, falling deeper in love. They were still promoting under Got7 but all the members had their own activities as well. 

"Someone wants to know if you are still single, Youngjae-ah?" The co host of Youngjae's radio show had asked him. Fans have been curious because Youngjae and Jaebum were the only ones who have not announced if they were in a relationship. 

"Ah," Youngjae chuckles, "This question again. Um," Youngjae scooted closer to the mic, "It has been a long time and I am still here as before, does everyone really need to know? I think everyone will find out one day without me having to say it. Until then, just think of me as me alone."

"Wah, so mysterious!" THe co host started praising Youngjae who just crouched down in his seat and hid behind his arms. 

-----------------------

"I cannot think of you as just you alone," Jaebum had him in a neck hold, a habit that never went away.  

"Hyung~ I was just saying whatever in my head, even if it made no sense," Youngjae was whining at him with a pout he did not notice he was sporting. "Besides, I did not think you would listen to my radio shows."

"I listen to every single one of them," Jaebum loosened his hold so he could face Youngjae, a gentle smile on his face while Youngjae stood there confused.

"Do not lie! It is late at night and you are a grandpa who needs his sleep," Youngjae let out while laughing the laugh he does. Jaebum held him tighter.

"Respect your hyung!" Jaebum laughed as he cupped Youngjae's face and planted a small peck to his nose. "You are not just alone. You are mine, and you should never be alone."

"Not even when I go to the bathroom," Youngjae stated with his doe eyes.

Jaebum smirked and Youngjae hit him on the chest, "No wonder you are bald, you have such thoughts." 

 

——————————————————————

“Hi Nora~ We got a lot of things to discuss. First off, I wanna tell you the story about how you got your daddy and me together. Also, you have to distah-“ Youngjae sneezes before he can finish his sentence, Jaebum grabs Nora from Youngjae’s lap. 

“You do not have to push it. You can distance yourself and get used to it and then get closer to her-“

”Jaebum-hyung, I will have to endure it either way, might as well endure it all at once,”Youngjae smiled so brightly his eyes were disapearing. Jaebum leaned in to kiss him but he forgot he had Nora in his arms so Youngjae just sneezed partly on him. “Hyung! Sorry!”

“It is ok, I will accept your spit just like I accepted your vomit before, and everything you give me from now on,” Jaebum got a playful hit to his chest. 

Maybe, until they are no longer idols, they can finally accounce their relationship and the real reason why they moved in together. Or maybe it does not have to wait until then. All that matters is how they feel and if the world ever does find out, they will be ok as long as they have each other, they will endure it all together. 

The End

A/N: Word count: 1076. I literally was kidding when I said 10 weeks, let alone, 10 months :] Sorry!!!! And the "almost a year," is true on my part. Welp, here is the boring ending to my first 2jae fic, and sorry it was not worth the wait, I should have just ended it in the last chapter :( I at knowing what goes on in actual relatiobships so sorry haha i still wanna thank everyone who read my unedited story and thank you for making me happy <3 love you! (also I have this fic idea but i just know i will at updating it, and i also as a writer too so eh, but it will have a trigger warning of , and Youngjae will have difficulty in wanting to have anything to do with a relationship, and Jaebum reminds him of the guy who him. But, eh, i haha. Also I hope you all saw the canon 2jae parts in there hehe love you all <3