Exposed

Life as Taeyeon

*A few days pass *

 

I was more sick than I thought. I was bedridden and Tiffany was really worried. Yesterday I finally got my strength back and walked around. The members were also worried everyone took some time out of their busy schedules to pay me a short visit. They really are like my family. I was very happy they did that for me. At the moment it’s just my throat that is still sore. 

Tiffany opens the door to my room and sees I’m awake, “How are you today?”

“I’m fine it’s just my throat.” I say in a hoarse voice. 

Tiffany walks up and puts her hand on my forehead, “Your temperature feels normal.” She breathes a sigh of relief, “I’m glad. I was planning on dragging you to the doctor without your permission if you weren’t better today... Actually we should still go. You can’t ignore a sore throat. I should have taken you yesterday.”

“Fany-ah I’m fine.”

“We’re going. Get dressed Taengu!” she orders 

Tiffany doesn’t leave me alone so I eventually get ready. I wear my usual cap and hoody look. We go to my car but she doesn’t let me drive. We arrive at the doctors and I sigh. I didn’t want to have to come here. 

“Don’t worry it’s just a minor inflammation. It should gradually go down. I can prescribe some throat spray and lozenges for the pain.” The doctor informs 

“It’s fine I still have some at—“

“We’ll take the throat spray and lozenges.” Tiffany interrupts and the doctor begins writing a prescription. 

He hands it to us, “Oh and I know this isn’t very professional but I’m a big fan. Would it be OK if I can get signatures... Ah for my daughter.”

We smile, “Of course.”

We return to the car and tiffany still wants to drive. 

“I told you it was nothing.” 

“You have to be careful. Your voice is important.” She says 

“I know... Fany-ah should we go somewhere?”

“Now? Are you sure you’re well enough?”

“You heard the doctor.”

“Usually you want to go back to the dorm as soon as possible.”

“I know but I want to go somewhere with you...”

She smiles, “Really? It’s um.. It’s a date then.”

I like being able to see Tiffany’s eye smile again. 

I smile, “We can go wherever you want.”

“You’re not just saying that and then going to ditch me to go where you want.”

I laugh, “That doesn’t happen often.”

“But it’s happened before!” She whines 

“I won’t ditch you.” I chuckle. 

“I’m not letting you out of my sight!”

I smile. It feels like a while since I’ve gone out with Tiffany like this. She takes us to a shopping centre. I should have known. We look around the shops like we usually do. Tiffany says it’s important to keep up with the trends but I still prefer to wear comfortable clothes in my spare time. I already have to wear super tight clothes when performing. I look around but I don’t see anything that catches my eye so I look for a seat while Tiffany is still looking.

I end up in the underwear section. They have some stuff. Are there people that wear this? 

I see some black see through lace underwear which I pick up to look at.  I wonder what Tiffany would look like with this on?  

“That’s where you are! ” Tiffany comes up to me then she sees what I’m holding, “y~” she says in English, “You’ve never bought anything like that before.”

I casually hold it in front of her to see how it looks. 

“Should I buy it?” Tiffany teases 

I nod 

She takes it, “I’ll buy it ByunTaeyeon~”

I really want to see her wearing that...

Next we go to a beauty shop. It’s filled with a wide variety of products. I look at some scented candles. 

“Fany-ah.” I call and show her a scented candle I was looking at. 

She smells it, “Yeah it’s a scent you like.”

I smell it again, “Its calm and soothing.”

I like the songs they’re playing in this shop. Twice comes on and we both start singing along. We look at each other and chuckle. 

“I can do the dance to this song.”

Tiffany takes out her phone, “Now that you’ve said it you have to do it Tae.” She teases 

I laugh nervously, “Fine.”

“Okay now.”

She starts recording and I dance to the song. A staff member walks past and looks at us weirdly so Tiffany stops recording then we both laugh. 

“You could definitely join twice.” She jokes

“I think their fans would kill me.” 

She chuckles, “Guess we’ll just have to keep you then.”

“Why does it sound like you’re trying to get rid of me!” I joke in my hoarse voice. 

She laughs, “I don’t think you can sing like that.”

I smirk, “You’d be surprised!”

Tiffany looks at me with a smile that makes me forget my surroundings, “ I know.”

She looks away from my stare, “Should we go to the next shop?”

The next shop we go to is filled with all kinds of items. I like these kinds of shops. There’s toys, stuffed animals, coloring goods. Tiffany is looking at the accessories when I see a pink heart cushion with the words ‘I love you’ embroided in black on it. It’s the last one left. I pick it up. It’s the kind of cute thing that Tiffany likes although she doesn’t buy these things anymore. Would she like it?  I look to Tiffany who is still preoccupied with accessories then I go to the register. 

Afterwards I walk back to Tiffany, “Tae let’s get these matching bracelets.” She says then sees my packet, “Did you buy something already? Why didn’t you show me?”

I laugh nervously, “I’ll show you later.” 

We look around at some other shops then we get lunch at a western restaurant. There isn’t anything I like on the menu. Usually we wouldn’t come here but I said I would go where she wanted.

“I wanted to come here with you but you never agreed to.” She says happily 

I sigh, “I feel like ramyun... They don’t have ramyun.”

“You can eat Ramyun at home. You might end up liking the food here.”

“I’m still sick.”

“The same person who was dancing earlier.” She grins. 

“I’m like TT.” I say then do the gesture and pout. 

She laughs, “You mean you’re like TaeTae.”

“Maybe I should upload that.”

“If you don’t I will.” She teases , “As your number one fan I approve.”

I laugh, “I think I like my fan too much.”

Tiffany blushes then the waiter comes and brings our drinks. After lunch we go back to the car. This time I go to the driver seat. It is my car after all. I keep the packet with the pink cushion with me. 

“Uh.. Fany-ah I bought you a present.” I say nervously 

“Really?” She says with a huge eye smile 

I hand her the packet, “It made me think of you.”

I hope she likes it. Tiffany is very clear about what she likes and doesn’t like.
She opens the packet and takes out the cushion ,”Tae...”

“Do you like it?”

She suddenly hugs me and my heart races, “I love it... A lot.”

*dogun dogun dogun *

I hug her back. I want to tell her I love her in words but I think I love her too much so it becomes harder and the words don’t come out easily. Tiffany backs away from our hug to move my hat backwards then she kisses me. 

I pull away, “We’re still in the car.”

She blushes then she gets a message so she checks her phone ,”Sunny asked when we’ll be back.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know but I’m going to say we’ll be back soon.”

On the drive back I can see Tiffany smiling at the heart cushion I got her. 
So cute... 

We arrive at the dorm and when we open the door all the members are there. We’re both surprised. 

“We were waiting for you!” Hyoyeon calls

“Is it a special occasion!” Tiffany says excitedly 

Sooyoung gestures to us to come talk to her. We go to another room. 

“I told them you had urgent news so you have to tell them otherwise I’m in trouble.”

I’m confused. Which one of us has urgent news? 

“Fany-ah didn’t you tell Taeyeon I know.” Sooyoung continues then Tiffany covers the tall girls mouth. 

“Tae has been sick...” She whispers to Sooyoung then removes her hand. 

“I know everything and I mean everything because Fany-ssi won’t shut up about you like a love struck teenager and I teamed up with Sunny to get you to tell the members.” Sooyoung says straightforwardly 

“Sooyoung! You didn’t have to tell her that I told you so much! “Tiffany shout whispers with a bright red face and pushes the taller girl. 

“What! Now?” I exclaim. 

I can’t believe this. I wasn’t prepared. I don’t know what to say. Tiffany talked about me like a love struck teenager. Tiffany did about me? Did she give Sooyoung details about our life... No that’s not important now. But did she? 

Tiffany holds my hand and faces me stopping my thoughts, “ It will be fine. They’re family. “

I sigh, “Arasso (OK)”

We walk back to the members but Sooyoung puts her arm around me and whispers, “I didn’t know you liked Fany thaaat much.” She winks. 

Tiffany definitely told her something! She still has no filter. 

In the lounge the members are joking around but they whisper amongst each other to keep quiet when they see us. 

“So what’s the news?” Yoona asks 

“The news is...” I start with my sore voice so I try clear my throat. 

“Taeyeon and I are dating.” Tiffany announces 

“That..” I add 

“WHAT!” They shout 

“WOOOO!” Hyoyeon cheers , “Since this is a coming out party. Yuri you’re up.”

“WHAT? WHY?” Yuri shouts defensively 

Sunny bashes hyoyeon, “No reason.” Hyoyeon laughs nervously 

“I watched the handmaiden...” Yoona announces randomly 

Seohyun who was so shocked she was completely quiet finally seems to come out her trance, “Dating... Ah! Like when you used to say you were married!”

“Um...” Tiffany starts thinking of how’s she’s going to break this to our proper maknae. 

I grab Tiffany’s hand, pull her closer then I kiss her. Tiffany touches my arm and pushes me back lightly, “Everyone is watching.”

“Well that was hot.” Hyoyeon says. 

Seohyun stands up and looks at the other members, “Are you all fine with this!”

“I think it’s fine it’s their life.” Yuri says

“Of course you do.” Hyoyeon says then gets bashed by Sunny again. 

“Uhh... I kind of thought Taeyeon-unnie was gay.” Yoona says

What? Really... I was only sort of interested in girls... Just slightly 

Seohyun sits down again, “I don’t know...I think I need some time ...”

“Seohyun-ah... I’m sorry.” Is the only thing I can think to say. 

Hearing my apology Seohyun gets emotional then comes up and hugs me ,”Don’t say sorry unnie!”

I smile, “Are you crying?”

“Because I was so mean!”

“Gwaenchana (it’s OK)” I return her hug

Tiffany joins the hug 

“Did taetiseo just become a real family?” Yoona asks 

“Kim Seohyun!” Sooyoung teases. 

We stop hugging and Tiffany gets a tissue to wipe Seohyun’s tears. 

Sunny stands up, “So are we all fine with supporting Tiffany and Taeyeon. Raise your hand if you are.”

Everyone raises their hands. 

Tiffany starts to get teary 

“Fany-ah what’s wrong?” I ask 

“I was just thinking that I love the members.”

“Aw!” Everyone says and we hug Tiffany. 

“Fany-ah we’re forever Girl’s generation.” Yuri says. 

Our members really are the best. 

“Soo were you two dating from years ago or is this a recent thing.” Hyoyeon asks

We stop hugging ,”Did it look like we were dating from years ago?” Tiffany asks

“YES!” They shout. 

 

*Nobodies POV *

 

Late at night a beautiful princess like woman and an ordinary man sit alone in a lit room.

The man breaks the silence, “So what did you want to discuss? We’ve already told you it is not possible to return to the group. You are now with another company I’m not sure how you managed to get this interview especially at this time and for what reason.”

The ice princess smiles then places a folder on the table ,”I thought you might want to see these.”

The man takes the folder and opens it to see the pictures inside. The man looks shocked then he remains quiet for a while and goes through all the pictures carefully. He breathes deeply and massages his forehead with two fingers. 

“What do you want for these pictures?” he finally says 

 

 

A/N:Thank you for the comments and everything!

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I hope you don't mind a bit of drama. Keep letting me know what you think ^^