Don't Think About It

Life as Taeyeon

*Tiffany POV *


We arrived back at the dorm and after crying for a long time Taeyeon fell asleep. I just... Wanted to live in an ideal world. I always want to see the happiness in things. If only I could be cautious like Tae. I thought I knew what I was asking but I took away Taeyeon’s family from her. I keep hurting the person most important to me. How can she love someone like me. I got so blinded by love that I forgot our relationship isn’t easily accepted. I didn’t even trust her . I’m the worst. 

“Mom.... Dad.... I’m sorry...” Taeyeon mumbles in her sleep.

I hug her. I want to cry again. You said you can’t live without me? You said I make you happy? 

*The next day *
Taeyeon POV 


I wake up with sore eyes. Yesterday doesn’t seem real. My parents have never treated me like that before... I don’t want to think about what this means. They were... They were just surprised... That’s all so... I’m sure soon ...it will be fine... They just need time... This is how I am. I can’t change it. I cried too much. Tiffany ... I don’t want her to worry...

Where is she? She’s not in bed when I look around I see a pink envelope next to me. It has a big heart in the middle which says ,”To Taengu”

I smile and open it. 

“Dear Tae 

You’re not the only one who battles to express their feelings. I actually battle as well. I don’t seem sincere when I want to be and I end up smiling when I shouldn’t. When I speak I don’t think enough so I wanted to tell you my feelings in a letter. 

I love you 

It’s not the kind of love I say to the members or my fans. It’s a special more powerful love just for you and it won’t change. I love how you do so much for me. I love your dorkiness. I love your singing. I love your cool side ,your cute side and your childish side. I love how you’re so different from me. I love the way you kiss me. 

As you can see I love you a lot. There’s actually so many things that I want to list. You were right I like you too much. They say love makes you do foolish things. I’ve done a lot of foolish things. I want to be less foolish in the future so I can make you as happy as you make me. 

<3 Love Fany Fany Tiffany <3 “

I feel emotionally overwhelmed. Fany-ah... You make me do so many foolish things. You said you wanted to be less foolish but I’ll continue to be foolish for you. 

Is she still home? I get up and walk to the kitchen where I see Tiffany... Cooking? 

“Fany-ah.”

She looks back from the frying pan, “You’re awake... I wanted to make you something.”

“You’re cooking.”

“Yeah I really didn’t want to mess up so.. I’ve just made something simple.”

She takes the pan off the stove and puts the scrambled eggs onto a plate which already has bacon and toast on it. 

“I think it looks fine.” She says then puts the plate on the table and sits down. 

She smiles and cups her face, “Well let me know how it is.”

I sit down and put some scrambled eggs on my fork and taste it,“It’s good.”

“Really!” She says happily, “You aren’t just saying that right?” 

I smile then put some more scrambled eggs on my fork and put it in front of , “Taste it then.” 

She opens and I feed it to her. 

She smiles, “Tastes like the best scrambled eggs you’ll ever have.”

I laugh and continue eating the food she made for me. 

“Maybe I actually can cook.” She says proudly 

I chuckle, “I think it’s hard to mess up Bacon, scrambled eggs and toast.”

“I’m sure you’d find a way.” She teases. 

“Me? The master of Ramyun?”

She laughs, “I have no idea why anyone said that.”

I stare at her beautiful smile, “Is it my Birthday?”

“I can’t just cook.” She jokes 

“So are you going to cook for me everyday then?” I tease 

She bashes me ,”I’ll make you cereal.”

“Didn’t you make a portion for yourself?”

“There weren’t enough ingredients. I was really hungry so I’ve actually already eaten.”

“Then why are you eyeing my Bacon.” I tease. 

“Who doesn’t like bacon~” She says cutely. 

“You can have one.”

“Thank you taeyeonie~”

Tiffany gets chopsticks and takes one. I finish my meal and it was probably the best breakfast I’ve ever had since she made it for me. 

“Do you... really love me that much?” I ask

“Hmm... More. I can’t live without you either.” After saying that she gets embarrassed and looks away 

I stare at her while smiling widely. 

“Are you happy?” She asks me

“I’m very happy.”  

She looks relieved, “I’m glad... I.. I want you to be happy.”

“Yesterday ... I don’t know.”

I can’t think of what to say. 

“Taeyeon let’s... go out somewhere.”

“I want to stay home..”

She sighs, “It would be better to go out. At home you’ll...”

She stops but I know what she’s going to say. She’s scared I’m going to get lost in thoughts and depression... I’ll probably start thinking about it again... My mom’s tears... 

“Lets go out. Is there somewhere you want to go?”

“There is this movie that I want to see.”

So we are at the cinema and the movie she wanted to watch is 50 shades darker. I always feel that Tiffany’s taste in movies isn’t so great. I didn’t even understand the first one. Does the heroine want or not. Maybe the book made more sense. Tiffany seemed to like it a lot. 

The movie starts and I watch it normally till a scene comes up. I pick up my coke and start drinking because it’s awkward then Tiffany puts her hand on mine and I almost choke. 

*dogun dogun dogun *

I intertwine our fingers. I can’t concentrate on the subtitles. It’s dark, will people see if I kiss her? Kissing is a bad idea. 

They’re in the shower... I look at Tiffany next to me. I wonder what she’s thinking about ? I lean and whisper in her ear , “Do you like these things?”

She pushes me back lightly and puts her finger over to tell me to be quiet. I grin then go to whisper in her ear again, “Do you know what would make me really happy?”

She looks at me then whispers in my ear, “Stop flirting.”

I whisper back, “You’re way prettier than her. Wayyy prettier.”

She has a big eye smile, “Taeyeon.” 

After the movie we go back to the dorm.  In the car Tiffany keeps talking about how she loved the sound track for this one as well.  

“What did you think Tae?” She asks me as we walk through the door. 

“I don’t know. I can’t really understand him. Should I buy rope or...”

She pushes me slightly, “It’s about how she loves him even though he’s into that stuff. He’s only like that because of what happened when he was younger. If you read the books you would like him more. You know like you can’t help wanting the mysterious rich CEO.”

Apparently... 

“Do you like the main character?”

“I do like him...”

I move closer, “But he’s kind of a jerk wanting to do those things to her.”

“He is a little bit...”

I grin, “Very different from me.”

“So different.”

She leans forward and kisses me. I put my arms around her waist and pull her closer. Just as things are heating up she stops, “We should go to your room.”


I grab her hands and pull her to the couch, “Here is fine.”

“But Sunny’s rules.”

I push her down and pin her hands ,”You’ll like it better here.”

She breathes ally, “Why do you think that?

“Because even though you always act like the honour student you actually love breaking the rules. It turns you on.”

I start kissing her neck which she likes even though she’s ticklish, “What else turns me on?”

“Me pinning you down like this. Telling you what to do.”

“Am I really like that?”

I pull her Jersey up but stop before it’s completely off , “Yes.” 

Now her beautiful bare skin is exposed, she’s vulnerable and its as if her hands are bonded. This is really . More than I thought. Is it because of that movie? 

“You’re right so do what you want with me.”

I kiss her passionately and rub my hand along her side. I want her so much. My phone starts vibrating but I ignore it. 

I hear the door open. We didn’t lock the door! 

No! Again? Not now! Not now! Not now! 

“Unnie, why aren’t mom and dad talking.... To.... You.... “

I look to the door to see my younger sister Hayeon. Tiffany pushes me back and puts her jersey back on. 

“Unnie is busy at the moment.” I reply then face Tiffany to take her Jersey off again which she prevents. 

“Tae!”

You said do what you want with me! I want to do lots of things right now!

I look back to the still shocked Hayeon and sigh, “You just found out why.”

“Kissing...more than kissing...” she eventually says

“Maybe we could discuss this later. I could call or—“

Tiffany pinches me then whispers in my ear, “I’m too but she’s your sister.”

Hayeon-ah why! Now everyone knows anyway... 

“Hayeon-ah I’m just going to be straight forward. Fany and I are having se—“

Tiffany covers my mouth, “I’m dating Taeyeon .”

She points to Tiffany then to me ,“Dating... So mom and dad know this and that’s why...well..I... Uh... I like Fany-unnie... I always felt she was part of the family... So now she is...”

Tiffany with a big smile on her face gets up and gives Hayeon a hug, “Oh my gosh. I didn’t know you liked me. I was never good with kids. I’ve never had a little sister before. We can go shopping together and I could help you pick out clothes.”

But that’s what you do with me... 

“Really! Unnie never does that with me. We always end up going to the toy shops or the colouring corner.”

“I know! Tae always wants to go to the toy shops!”

Hayeon laughs, “Sometimes I wonder if she’s my older sister or my younger sister.”

Tiffany laughs. 

What is going on... I guess Hayeon is OK with everything? 

“You used to love the toy store.” I say

“But she’s 19 now Tae.”

Hayeon nods. 

What is this? You used to be a tomboy with no interest in clothes! 

“Fany-ah you better take her to the men’s section.” I chuckle 

“Unnie!” She moans 

“Don’t worry Taeyeon buys clothes from the men’s section sometimes.”

Hayeon laughs 

“Aniya (No) those clothes are uni. No one can tell.”

“From the men’s section.” Tiffany teases then looks to Hayeon, “Do you want to go now? I’ll buy you something.”

“Really! Yes ! Thank you Unnie.”

“It will be like sibling bonding.” Tiffany says then takes her keys and starts walking out the door with Hayeon. Before closing the door she looks back, “Bye Tae. I’ll be back later.”  She blows me a kiss. 

“Bye Unnie.” Hayeon waves 

“Bye.”

What just happened? She just randomly decided to buy my sister clothes? Tiffany’s kids are definitely going to be spoilt. 

Tiffany’s kids... Our kids...? 

I mean Prince and Ginger!  

​​​​​​