Sibling Jealousy

Life as Taeyeon

We get home and unexpectedly Sunny is sitting in the lounge. She looks surprised to see Tiffany which is expected , “Fany you’re back!” she says happily and comes up to give Tiffany a hug. 

My pants! I panic and take them off which just draws attention 

“uh.. Bug!” I cover but Tiffany being how she is doesn’t catch on and screams. 

“WHERE? TAE HELP!” She freaks out and looks around. Tiffany you idiot. She runs behind me for protection. 

“Fany-ah don’t worry I got it.” I say to calm her down. 

Sunny sighs , “Well I’m glad to see you two are back to normal. I was really worried.”

I laugh nervously, “That’s in the past now.”

“It’s been a tiring day. I think I’m just going to shower and go to bed.” Tiffany says 

“Me too.” I add 

“We can talk about what was going on these past few days tomorrow. It’s good to have you back Fany-ah.” Sunny smiles 

Tiffany smiles, “It’s good to be back.”

Tiffany starts walking to the shower, “Night.”

“Good night.”

I start walking to the shower too, “ Good night.” I call to Sunny 

She glares at me, “Good night..”

I enter the bathroom after Tiffany 

“You followed me here!” She whisper shouts when she sees me. 

Ah right... That’s why Sunny was looking at me weirdly. 

“Do I have to go?”

She turns the water on , “No.”

I drop my pants on the floor and we both undress. As soon as Tiffany is I grab her hand ,pull her into the shower and pin her against the shower wall. Now the warm water is pouring over our fully exposed bodies. I realize that Tiffany scratched my back earlier as the water hits it 

“You’re so forceful.” Tiffany says staring intensely at me. 

“Do you like it?” 

“...Yes.”

I kiss her and entwine our fingers. She on my tongue playfully. 

 “Fany-ah I like that..”

She stops and pulls away. I can see her smiling. Why is she teasing me? 

“Hajima (don’t do that )” I whine

“Are you happy that you’re finally in my shower?” 

I grin, “Should I wash you.”

I let go of her hands and run my hands down her sides then I crouch down, “No! Tae!”

I grab her with both hands, “I’ll you clean.”

I stick my face into her core and start her. 

“Tae!” She moans and holds my head .

***

Tiffany kicked me out the shower so we had to shower separately. She said she couldn’t wash properly with me there... At the moment she's borrowed some of my creams for her night time skin care routine since her stuff is still at the hotel. I’m watching her from my bed. 

“I just wanna dance the night away~” She hums to herself 

She stops

“Have you even used this? Didn’t you say in an interview how well you take care of your skin.” she says and shows me a full bottle of essence. 

“...I use it.”

“Tae I can’t believe this! Essence is a must! It moisturizes and has anti aging properties.” She lectures

“Recently it’s a pain.” I complain 

I usually use it so I bought a new one but it’s just recently I haven’t been in the skin care mood... 

“You have to use it. You’ll thank me later.”

I sigh, “Arasso (I got it)”

“No wonder you finished so fast you probably skipped a bunch of steps.” She says while putting cream on. 

“Fany-ah is that a wrinkle!”

“What! Oh my God! Where?” She panics in English 

“Kkkkkk.” I snicker  

“Taeyeon!”she scolds, “I should have known. I don’t have wrinkles.”

She looks around the table, “Where’s your eye cream?”

“Oh I ran out.”

“Remind me to buy you some more when I go to the shops.” She says casually 

Thinking about it we really are like a married couple... 

“Done!” She says proudly 

“I don’t know how you have the energy to do that everyday.” 

She smiles and pushes her hair back, “Skin care is important.”

Tiffany turns the light off and gets in bed. She cuddles up to me cutely. She smells like me but she also still smells like herself which is in a way weird considering she used all the same products as me even my soap. 

“You smell like me.”

“Do you think anyone will notice?”

“No.”

That’s a lie I think they will at least the members would... The tiredness has finally kicked in. I was on a high from making up with Tiffany but now it’s fading...  all of a sudden something happens that makes my heart race. Tiffany put her ear on my chest. 

“Fany-ssi?”

“I was wondering if your heart beats faster when you’re with me.”

“It will if you do that.” I put my arms around her and hug her, “...You’re heavy.” I whisper  

She moves off me and hits me lightly but then cuddles up against my arm anyway.

So cute... I might be able to get used to cuddling. 

 

*Next day *

 

My body feels trapped. I realize why when I open my eyes. Tiffany is hugging me like a body pillow. Her leg is even over mine. It’s making my heart race. I’m not used to this. How can she sleep like this. I try to move away. 

“Tae...” She mumbles half asleep and hugs me closer. 

I stop trying to move away. I’m definitely not used to this...

My phone vibrates so I reach for it on the table. 
I have two messages the first is Jessica, “Why did you leave yesterday?”

I reply, “How did you know about the picture?”

I have a bad feeling about Jessica.

The message I received now is from my older brother Jiwoong , “I’ll be at the dorm in an hour. Don’t tell me you forgot I was visiting today TaeTae!”

I completely forgot... And it’s already 10:00! Tiffany is such a bad influence I’m usually up at 8:30.

“Fany-ah. I need to get up. My brother is going to be here in an hour.”

“Jiwoong oppa?”

“Yeah.”

She sits up, “I’m borrowing your make up.”

Why? You don’t have to wear make up for my brother... 

It looks like Sunny is already out. I wonder where she goes all the time. We get ready and Tiffany puts make up on then I hear a knock on the door. 

I open it, “TaeTae!” he says happily and hugs me.

I hug him back ,”Oraenmanida oppa (it’s been a while, oppa)” 

He walks in and Tiffany gives him a big hug. 

“Oh Fany-ah!”

“It’s been a while Jiwoong oppa”

“Have you been well?”

She gives him a big eye smile, “I’ve been well and you?”

Tiffany just sees him like a brother... A brother. She’s like this to everyone why all of a sudden do I feel jealous about it. He’s my brother.. .but he does look like me and he’s male...

“TaeTae how have you been?”

“... Recently things have been up and down. At the moment things are good.”

We walk to the lounge and sit down. 

“Do you want something to drink oppa?” Tiffany offers 

“I’ll have water.”

“Tae.”

“I’ll have milk tea.”

Tiffany goes to the kitchen. 

“Didn’t Tiffany get prettier?” Oppa says 

“Uh.. Well.. You should have seen her without make up.”

He laughs , “Did something happen with Fany?”

“No... Why?”

“Just—“

At that moment Ginger runs up to him happily and cheerfully barking. 

“Ginga!” He says happily and starts playing around with Ginger and cuddling him. Tiffany comes back with the drinks. 

She chuckles, “Ginger is never like that with Tae.”

Even Ginger betrayed me. 

I sigh, “He’s too used to me because I’m home all the time.” 

We talk for a while then Tiffany gets a message .

“Tae I should move my stuff out the hotel. I have to go.”

“Guere (ok)”

“Aneong (bye) Oppa.” She says at the door and blows him a kiss 

“Aneong.” He replies 

“Bye TaeTae.”

“Bye.” 

She walks out the door. Where was my kiss? 

“So TaeTae what happened with Fany?”

“Wae (why)...”

“We don’t see each other much anymore but I’m still your brother. You were obviously jealous. You always used to get jealous of my stuff when we were kids I think I’ve seen it enough to know.”

I cough ,”What jealousy? There’s nothing to be jealous about.”

He puts me in a hold, “Jinjja (really)”

“Ah oppa! Let go!”

“You have to tell me first.”

“Arasso ! I’ll tell you! I’m dating Fany!”

He lets go, “Seriously... ”

“Don’t tell mom and dad.”

He takes a moment to process then sighs, “I won’t... So you like Fany... Does this mean I can talk to you about girls now?”

“No.”

“I never thought I’d say this but your girlfriend is hot.”

“Yeah, she is. Hands off.”

He laughs, “Mom and dad are going to kill you.”

“Which is why I’m not going to tell them.”

“Fine, your choice but if they find out it will be worse. On the bright side they love Fany.”

“Yeah... As my best friend...”

He puts his arm around me, “It’s fine don’t worry about it TaeTae.”

“Thank you oppa.” I hug him. 

 

*Nobodies POV *

 

Two older men are gathered in a meeting room to discuss a current issue concerning two members. The issue has been bought forth to Lee Sooman. From times things are still discussed with him. 

“Are you certain of their relationship.” The former CEO questions. Almost out of disbelief. He has a very close relationship with Tiffany as she is often there when he meets with his niece Soonkyu. He has grown quite fond of her. 

“I'm not certain of the relationship but the pictures are undeniable. The public will presume.” The man says and gives the familiar brown envelope to the former CEO. 

He opens it and goes through the pictures breathing deeply .

“I already proposed a suggestion in order to separate them however I have received word from the hotel that Tiffany-ssi did not come back last night. That is no problem but Taeyeon-ssi came to me yesterday demanding her whereabouts. It’s likely they were together.”

“Taeyeon is our top solo Singer at the moment. She brings the company a large amount of money and popularity. Tiffany has a large overseas following and her solo debut was very successful even recognized by foreign critics.”

“What do you propose we do?”

“Ignore it.”

“Excuse me sir?”

“This case can’t be compared to Jessica’s. We have already lost an important member of our company from the group concerned. We received a large amount of backlash if we force another member with even more influence than Jessica such as Taeyeon to leave the backlash will be detrimental. In Tiffany’s case with her scandal still vaguely remembered we will be accused of  forcing her to leave for petty reasons. There are no advantages to punishment for both parties.”

“Won’t we be accused of favoritism  sir?”

“If no one knows it’s not favoritism. When time comes that this situation has high potential to damage the company we will think of a new plan.”

The man holds back his obvious disagreement with the former CEO, “And Jessica sir?”

“An agreement has been made. She will be returning for Girl’s Generations 10th year however for no longer. You did what had to be done. I just feel that having her back may cause the most trouble. In the end I am only a stakeholder now. The decision is up to you.”

“I understand sir.”