Decision Made

Falling Once Again

 

Mina was on her room. She will be alone for the rest of the days. Momo left for three days. She will visit her parents to Japan. After that three days, Momo will come home and move at her parents house in Korea. 

She would like to come with Momo but she knows how much the older one wants to be with her parents so she decided not to come with Momo. 

Mina sighed as she remembered what happened. They did not fight. Momo just missed her parents so much and wants to have time wih them. She tried to stop Momo but the older one already decided. She just helped Momo pack her things. 

Her phone rang. She looked at the caller's ID and realized that it's Chaeyoung. She quickly got up and answered her call. 

"Chaeyoung-ah" Mina greeted her.

"Ah, Mina unnie." Chaeyoung said. "I
was thinking if we could... uh... hang out?" 

Mina doesn't think twice and answered her immediately. "Sure. I would love to." 

"Okay, so where do you plan to go?" The younger one asked. "We could stay at your house if that's fine with you." Mina answered.

"Sure. Let's play some video games." 

"Okay. See you later at 3!" 

Mina ended the call and went to the bathroom. She prepared herself and grabbed her car keys. Before she went to Chaeyoung's house. She went to a bake shop first to buy a strawbery cake which is Chaeyoung's favorite. After that, she drove to Chaeyoung's place.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung was busy preparing everything. She prepared snacks for the both of them. After that, she went to the bathroom and washed herself. 

Someone knocked and she quickly rushed to open the door. It was Mina and she's holding a box of cake. 

Mina greeted her and she did the same. Chaeyoung made Mina sit down and went to get plates and fork for the cake. 

They started playing and Chaeyoung ended up losing to Mina as usual. Mina loves video games and is an expert player. 

They were already done playing. They were eating the strawberry cake Mina bought.

"Mina unnie, this cake is really delicious." Chaeyoung said. "I bought them to a bake shop before I went here. Good thing you liked it." Mina said.

"You know, you're really good at playing games. With a little more practice, you could beat me like an expert." Mina said. Chaeyoung flashed a smile to Mina making the penguin smile at her too.

Time came and Mina went home. She promised Chaeyoung that they will watch movies in Chaeyoung's house tomorrow. 
 
----
Months passed and the past lovers hang out much lately. Because Momo is so busy at her work and stays at her parent's house, Mina stayed with Chaeyoung a lot but she keeps a distance between the two of them. 

They were currently in Chaeyoung's room while watching a movie. They were both lying in Chaeyoung's bed (Don't think of something erted) They were eating a popcorn.

The scene where the male lead confessed to the female. Mina was too focused at the movie. She did not noticed the Korean girl staring at her. 

Chaeyoung stared at Mina for the rest of the movie. She did not noticed that it is already the final scene where the two leads will take their first kiss.

Chaeyoung looked at the movie for a while and stared back at Mina. She examined every part of the ballerina's face.

Her stare reached Mina's lips. She was tempted to kiss Mina. She wanted to feel Mina's lips once again. 

She leaned closer to Mina. Mina tilted her head and faced Chaeyoung. Their faces are only centimeters apart. Chaeyoung moved closer until their lips met.

Chaeyoung kissed Mina and grabbed her nape. Mina kissed back to Chaeyoung. Their eyes were closed. They showed each other how much they miss this. 

Mina realized what their doing and pushed Chaeyoung. Their eyes were wide opened as they stare at each other.

"Mina, I'm sor--"

"I have to go." Mina ran from Chaeyoung's house and went to her car. She drove back to her house with a fast speed.

She went to her room's bathroom and washed her face. She kept on scolding herself for hanging out with Chaeyoung and for kissing back. She wouldn't cheat at Momo. She wouldn't fall to someone while in a relationship once again. 

She felt guilty for Momo. She wanted to turn the time back but she couldn't. 

Her phone rang and saw a message. It's from Momo. Momo's asking her how is she. With that, Mina made a decision. She will say goodbye to Chaeyoung and will never meet her again. 

------------------------------------------

Ahhh. I'm back :> Hello everyone!