Something's Wrong

Falling Once Again

Mina and Momo were in the amusement park. They are celebrating their first annversary. They were riding some rides for kids.


Momo's eyes caught a booth which had a prize. The prize is a penguin stuff toy so she pulled Mina to that booth. 


The game requires dancing skills so Momo 's confident that she'll win the stuff toy. Mina cheered for Momo as the jokbal lover girl danced to the beat of the music.


As she was watching Momo, there were two persons beside her. She glanced at them. She found the two amazed by her girlfriend's dancing skills. She realized that it was Dahyun and Chaeyoung. 


They continued to watch together while Momo was dancing. 


Momo was done playing. She gave it the penguin stuff toy to Mina. Mina hugged the stuff toy and thanked Momo. Momo saw the two and greeted them.


"Ah~ Hello, Momo! I'm Kim Dahyun, Mina and Chaeyoung's friend." Dahyun bowed. "Chaeyoung told me a lot about the two of you. I hope we can be close." She added.


"I hope so. You know, you're cute." Mina elbowed Momo which made Momo smirk. 


"Miguri~ Are you jealous? Aww~ Come here, you're also cute." Momo pulled her for a hug.


Mina could only pout because of her girlfriend's actions which made the other three laugh.


"Since, we know each other. I think we should explore this park together." Dahyun suggested.


"Omo. Dubu unnie, it's their anniversary date. We don't want to disturb the two of them." Chaeyoung said.


"No, I think you two should join us." Mina said. "Double date." She smiled.


Chaeyoung and Dahyun doesn't want to be rude and decline their offer so they joined the both of them. Dahyun kept looking at Momo. Momo doesn't seem to notice it.


"Dubu." Chaeyoung whispered. "Momo might melt if you keep on looking at her." 


Dahyun pinched Chaeyoung's arm lightly. Chaeyoung's right. She was looking at Momo too much that the girl might melt. The feeling is so unusual. At the time she saw Momo dancing, her heart beat faster than it should be. 


But Momo is already taken by Mina. She thought that maybe she likes Momo. She sighed. She would probably be heart broken like Chaeyoung. 


They to a restaurant first since it's already lunch time. They ate together and chatted about their lives. Dahyun doesn't focus to much but only at Momo's face. 


As soon as they finish lunch they went to some rides which are not extreme. Dahyun and Chaeyoung held their hands. They looked like a couple. They suit each other but their hearts are not made for each other. 


"Hey, Are you two dating?" Momo asked which made Chaeyoung spit her water. 


"What? No." Dahyun said. 


"Well, the two of you suit each other. I think you would be a perfect couple someday." Mina said. "I'm the number one shipper of DubChaeng." She added. 


Chaeyoung and Dahyun just smiled. Dahyun looked at Chaeyoung because she knows that Chaeyoung is hurting. 
Dahyun knows it. She knows that it would be painful for Chaeyoung. 


Chaeyoung wanted to walk away but she did not wang the two Japanese to notice her feelings. She's hurt. She's really hurt. 
Mina shipped her with another person. She wanted to Mina to ship herself to Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung knows that it would be impossible. 


Dahyun the wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung while walking to the next destination. She knows that Chaeyoung needs someone to comfort her. She knows that it may comfort her even if Chaeyoung doesn't like skinships that much. 


Chaeyoung smiled at Dahyun as if she's saying thank you. The two Japanese ladies just stared at the two of them. Mina was feeling something different. Maybe, jealousy? But she just ignored it. 


As soon as they reached the next destination which is a roller coaster ride. Dahyun pulled Chaeyoung for a hug. It is like a seen as you see in a romantic drama but in their case the word romantic doesn't exist. Only drama.


"Okay. Who wants to ride that?" Momo asked them. No one dared to say that they want to ride it since they were scared. 


"I have an idea. Let's play a game. The two who lose will be the one to ride it." Chaeyoung suggested. 


"Great idea! Let's play rock, paper, scissors." Momo said.


They started playing rock, paper, scissors. Mina and Chaeyoung lost. Chaeyoung keeps on sulking making Dahyun and Momo laugh. The other one who lost, Mina was pleading the both of them not to ride it. 


In the end, they couldn't do anything and waited for their turn. Dahyun and Momo left them and went near the exit to wait for Mina and Chaeyoung.


Both of them were nervous and scared. Chaeyoung held Mina's hand and looked at her. "Hey, Don't be too scared. I'm here." 


"You used to comfort me like that when we rode this." Mina smiled.


"Yeah." Chaeyoung smiled back. She was happy because Mina remembered that time. Mina still treasures those happy memories they had. It was enough for Chaeyoung to be happy.


It's already their turn. They held their hands. Chaeyoung could feel Mina's hand sweating so she pulled Mina for a hug. Mina was shocked at the sudden contact but she hugged back.


When they already sat and fastened their seatbelts, Chaeyoung held Mina's hands once again. She knew that Mina is really scared of those rides. It may comfort her. At the same time, she could feel Mina's hands once again.


The ride started and Mina was about to cry. Chaeyoung pulled Mina closer and buried Mina's face in her neck. Mina relaxed a bit when Chaeyoung did that. Chaeyoung took a peck where Momo and Dahyun is and thankfully, she saw that the two wasn't looking at them. They were only talking with each other.


They were in that positing through the whole ride. Mina's arms were wrapped around Chaeyoung's neck while her face buried in the younger's ones neck. Chaeyoung's arms were around Mina's waist and there were totally no distance between them. 


The ride already came to an end. Mina lifted her head. Their faces were leveled with each other. There were only centimeters away from each other's faces. One wrong move and their lips will surely touch.


They were caught in the moment. They looked at each other's eyes like they were communicating with each other with ther eyes. Both of them felt their hear beating faster. Memories started to flood each other's minds.


No one dared to move until the staff told them that the ride was already done. They took their leave but the staff called them. "You two looks so cute together. So here." The staff showed them two pictures of each other. "You can have them for free." 


Mina and Chaeyoung looked at each other. They took the pictures and thanked the staff. They were silent when they went to find Momo and Dahyun. 


Mina's in deep thought. She thought that something is wrong. She should not fall to Chaeyoung once again. She would only repeat her mistakes in the past. 


Both of them were silent when they saw Momo and Dahyun. The two seemed to be in good terms. Chaeyoung smiled at Dahyun. Maybe this girl already liked someone but at the same time she's worried for Dahyun. Worried because the girl might experience pain in falling in love.


"The two of you looked funny hahahaha! Looks like the two of you were going to cry like a baby." Dahyun teased them. 


Chaeyoung glared at Dahyun making the tiny-eyed girl gulp. Chaeyoung is scary when she's glaring. If looks can kill, she's probably dead. 


Both of them acted like nothing happened during the ride and after. They hid the uncomfortable atmosphere between the two of them.


They went with their partners and continued to explore the rides until they exchanged goodbye and went home. 

------------------------------------------
MiChaeng, DubChaeng, DahMo, MiMo happened lololo. :> 

I'm planning to sell my organs loljk 😂 Twice has an upcoming comeback and I need money. 😂 Let's give our girlies lots of love for their comeback. u💖