Hope

Falling Once Again

11: Hope


Chaeyoung is currently parking outside the bar. She goes there often since her last meeting with Mina. 


She keeps on flirting with different girls. She thought it could help her move on from Mina. At first, she wanted to back out from her plan because she hates the smell of smoke and alcohol mixing in the air. She hates seeing too much PDA but not after a long time, she enjoys it. She enjoys everything. 


She keeps getting girls but no one stole her heart. She tried having relationships but nothing works out. She still thinks of Mina. 


She got out of her car and went inside. She was greeted by the workers and some people. She's well-knowned in the bar since she's a regular customer.


She went to her reserved table. Good thing that the waiter already knows what she would like and her order is already prepared. 


She started drinking alone. She couldn't help it. She waited for Sana to come but it seemed like the girl is going to be late. 


She already finished her 3 bottles of beer but Sana is not yet there. Her vision is already blurry and her body feels hot. 


She dialed Sana's number and waited for the girl to answer.


The girl picked up Chaeyoung's phone call.

"Chaeng..?"


"Yaaa~! Sana unnieeee~ You said that you'll accompany me to the bar! Where are you."


"Wait? Where at you?" The girl on the other line asked.


"In *** bar. You're getting forgetful." She said as she ended the phone call.


She took a shot as she looked on her next target. She saw a pretty girl who looks like they have the same age. Chaeyoung smirked and stood up and made her way to the girl.


"Hey." She greeted and placed her hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Hello there, pretty." The girl winked at her.
"Are you with someone?" She asked the girl.

"Nope. I'm alone." She said.

"Then would you like to join me." She whispered seductively into the girl's ear.

"Hmm. Sure." The girl lipbites. "The name is Yeri. Kim Yeri" 

Chaeyoung smirked as she wrapped her arms around the girl's neck. "Son Chaeyoung. Remember that name, baby" 


Yeri and Chaeyoung danced with each other. They are feeling their connections with each other. They sat for a while and drank while chatting. Both of their bodies were getting hotter. 


Chaeyoung's eyes made it's way to Yeri's lips. She kissed Yeri roughly. Alcohol took Yeri and kissed back to Chaeyoung. Yeri pulled and panted. She sat on Chaeyoung's lap and whispered. "Let's have some fun." 


Both of them stood up and went to the rest room. Chaeyoung took the dominant side and made out with Yeri. 


Meanwhile, Mina went to the bar where Chaeyoung was. She went to find the girl. She went to the bar immediately when she answered Chaeyoung's phone call. The girl dialed the wrong number. She's worried for Chaeyoung. 


Mina went to ask a lot of person. She found out that Chaeyoung goes to this bar almost everyday. Everyone knew Chaeyoung but no one saw her. 


She sighed and went to the restroom. It was so loud and she wanted to call Sana if the girl was with her. But her jaw dropped when she saw a familiar girl with someone. Her heart was shattered into pieces.


She quickly pulled Chaeyoung from Yeri. "Sorry, miss. She's mine and I'm her girlfriend." She nearly shouted.


Yeri was about to say something when she kissed Chaeyoung and Chaeng kissed back to her. She was thankful so it could be convincing to Yeri. She quickly pulled Chaeyoung and carried the younger girl into her car. She put the car doors in to child lock mode so Chaeyoung won't 
escape.


Chaeyoung tried to open the door. She glared at Mina who's driving and shouted. 
"What was that?! I was having fun and you came to ruin my day!" 

"You're drunk." She said in a calm tone. "You need to go home and take a rest." 


Chaeyoung laughed at Mina. "Since when did you care about me? Something bad happened between you and Momo, right? Aw. Sorry Mina but I won't let myself be used again." 


Mina ignored Chaeyoung and drove to her place since it's nearer. She carried Chaeyoung to her room and placed her on the bed gently. She locked the door and handcuffed Chaeyoung's left hand to the bed post to prevent the girl from escaping.


"What the , Mina?! What is this?" She screamed. 

"Rest well and I'll release you." She said. 


She was about to stand up when Chaeyoung pulled her, making Mina sit down. 


Chaeyoung sat in the bed and pointed her front. Mina got the statement and sat in front of Chaeyoung. The younger girl quickly pulled Mina for a rough kiss. Mina responded to the kiss. She was about to open when Chaeyoung pulled from the kiss.


"Release my hand." She whispered to Mina's ead. "Don't worry. I'm not planning to escape. I love you."


Mina took the keys for the handcuffs and released Chaeyoung's hand. Chaeyoung took the dominant part as they filled the room with the sound of their moans.

-

Mina slowly opened her eyes as the sunlight hits her face. She sat on the bed while the blanket still covers herself. She looked at her chest and saw the hickeys Chaeyoung planted. Memories from last night flashed into her mind. 


She smiled as she remembered Chaeyoung's 'I love you' before she released the younger girl.


"You're awake?" Chaeyoung said. She was dressed and ready to go. 

"Yup and where are you going?" 

"Going back to my home." She said. "I was planning to leave a note but you woke up." 

"Won't you join me for breakfast?" She pouted.

"No haha."

She stood up. She ignored the fact the she's still and back hugged Chaeyoung. 

"I love you." Mina said.

"What? Hahaha." 

"I said I love you, Son Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung released herself from Mina's hug and eyed Mina seriously.

"Stop fooling around. Even if you'll try to pull this stupid prank, I would never say I love you to you. Like what you said in our last meeting, I already got over with the past."

"But... you said I love you last night, remember?"

"I was only trying to set the mood for the two of us. It's just a normal thing in a one night stand. I won't tell anyone about what happened."

"Chaeyoung, don't go. I love you."

"I need to go and please stop. Don't try to mess with my feelings, Mina. I don't want to see you again. Please stop messing with my feeling. Let's move on. I hope this will be our last meeting but if we meet again, let's act like we don't know each other."

"Ah, by the way." Chaeyoung spoke once again. "Thanks for the night. It's my first time." She planted a kiss on Mina's cheek.


Chaeyoung left. She still thinks that Mina tried to pull a prank on her but she didn't know that Mina meant it when she said I love you. 


She still loves Mina but she ignores her feelings. She always thought to herself that the time will pass and she will move on. She's in the middle of the process of moving on but she came back to the starting point because she saw Mina once again. 


Mina was crying. She's in deep pain but she didn't lose her hope in getting Chaeyoung back. If Chaeyoung fell out of love, she should remind her what made her love Mina. She won't stop until she get Chaeyoung back. She would do everything for Chaeyoung. She wanted Chaeyoung to say I love you to her again and again but this time, she meant it. 


She opened her drawer and took the picture of Chaeyoung.

'You already changed. Not just your hair and your style but also your personality. You changed but my feelings won't change. I will get you back and I will never let go of you again.' 

------------------------------------------

It's me again lolololo. Sorry for the late update :<