Rain

Falling Once Again

 

A week had passed since Chaeyoung met Mina and Momo in the mall.

Chaeyoung went to the park since it's already her day off. She always go here. The same park where Mina broke up with her.

Chaeyoung was resting under a tree while she had her earphones on. She's sketching a portrait of a girl.

A portrait of Mina....

She sat there and sketched for hours. When suddenly she felt hungry. 

She doesn't want to stop so she ignored it and continued sketching. 

On the other hand, Mina was taking a stroll in the park. Momo went to work so she's alone. 

She found a tree and sat under it. The same tree where Chaeyoung is sketching. She didn't notice the younger girl because she's too distracted by the music on her earphones.

Mina removed the other one and heard a girl singing. The voice is familiar but she needs to confirm it.

She looked at the girl besides her who doesn't seem to notice her presence.

'Tell me is it really hard to see
That you made it so hard on me
Well, go ahead and sting me with your lips
Cause you're just about to kill me.
Won't you set me free?'

'But give me one more glance as you walk away
Smile like everything's gonna be okay
When I'm needing you again 
I'll see you in my head 
I'll remember as if everything's always just the same'

Mina looked at the creature who has a voice of an angel. She asked herself 'Was those lyrics for me? But she moved on... right?'

'In your eyes, nose, lips
The way she used to touch my skin
Your head down to your toes
It's like your standing right infront of me now'

Mina looked in the sky but sensed that Chaeyoung is staring at her. She ignored what she felt and just looked at the sky.

Chaeyoung handed Mina the other pair of earphone and plugged it into her ears. 

This time they sang the song together. Their voices blending with each other. Their voice are a perfect... Perfect for each other...

They continued to sing until they reached the last line. Chaeyoung dropped her pencil and didn't know that she placed her hand on Mina's hand. They stared at each other as Chaeyoung finished the last line.

'Baby, I'll get over you'

They locked there eyes for a moment. They couldn't move. It's like the past came back... Coming back in the moment Mina caught Chaeyoung's eyes staring at her... When Chaeyoung revealed her feelings for Mina.

They looked away with each other as silence surrounds them. Chaeyoung continued to sketch and Mina just stares on the sky. 

Finally, one of them decided to break the silence.

"The sky is beautiful." Mina said.

"Yeah. Just like you." Chaeyoung whispered the last sentence but Mina didn't heard it.

"That song..."

"What about it?" Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow.

"Is that..."

"For you?" Chaeyoung faked a laugh which made Mina confused. "Like what I said, I already moved on. I'm already over with the past." 

They both stayed silent for a while. Chaeyoung's stomach grumbled and she cursed under her breath.

"You haven't eaten. Am I right?" Mina asked.

"Uh... yep." 

Mina rolled her eyes and brought the contained of food out of her bag. She opened it and gave it to Chaeyoung. Chaeng refused but Mina keeps on insisting.

"Mina unnie. I'm fine. Just eat that by yourse--" 

Chaeyoung was cutted off by Mina when Mina fed her. 

Chaeyoung was about to say something when Mina placed her finger in Chaeng's lips. "Don't eat when your mouth is full."

Chaeyoung have no choice but to let Mina feed her. She's hungry and Mina has no plan to stop.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened when Mina used the same spoon to eat. Mina took another spoonful for Chaeng. Chaeng gave Mina a weird look. 

"What?" Mina asked.

"Our saliva is mixing, dummy."

"It's not like we're both saliva consious." 

Mina is right. Chaeyoung is not like that so Chaeng has no choice and opened . She lets Mina feed her again.

They finished eating. Thankfully, no one is there except the two of them or Chaeyoung will feel uncomfortable.

They talked for their personal life. Like nothing really happened between the two of them in the past. They both laugh and smiled at Chaeyoung's lame jokes.

Sometimes, Chaeyoung would just stare at Mina's face. Not even listening to what the older girl is saying. 

"So is there any one after me?" Mina asked.

"None." Chaeyoung shook her head. "I'm busy on work so I have no time to date plus I want to enjoy being single." 

Chaeyoung lied once again. The truth is she still loves Mina... and she's still hoping that Mina feels the same. Even it it's impossible.

This time Chaeyoung is the one who asked Mina about her love life.

"So how's you and Momo?" 

"Well," Mina smiled. "Our relationship is going smoothly. Even if we're opposite with each other."

"Ah.. I see. Momo is talkative while you don't talk too much except with the persons close to you."

"Right. Even if we're opposite, we have no problems with each other." Mina smiled as her eyes twinkled.

Chaeyoung nodded. She has nothing to say. Mina is really inlove with Momo. She wanted to cry. She wanted to go away but for her...

What's important is she sees Mina once again and hears her voice.  She sees the angelic face that is a beautiful view and hears her voice that makes her melt.

"Chaeng.. Can I have a favor?"

"Sure." 

"It's our 1st anniversary next month and I want to do something for her but I ran out of ideas. Any suggestions?"

"Take her to an amusement park." Chaeng answered. "Then ride extreme rides. It will be fun." Chaeyoung laughed.

"Ya! You know that I'm scared of extreme rides." Mina pinched Chaeng's waist.

"I know HAHAHA. Your face is priceless when you rode it."

Mina laughed along with Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung still teases her about riding rides. 

They both talked about other things but suddenly, raindrops started to fall which made both of them stop.

"Nooo. My sketch pad will get wet. My drawings will be ruined." Chaeyoung whined.

Mina got the sketch pad from Chaeyoung and placed it on her bag. 

"Let's go to my place. It's near from here." Chaeyoung said.

Mina nodded and Chaeng grabbed her hand. They both ran to Chaeyoung's place. 

When they reached their destination, they were soaking wet. Both of them were trembling.

Chaeyoung went to her room to change her clothes. Leaving Mina in the living room. Mina lets her eyes roam around Chaeyoung's place. Chaeng's artwork are displayed and framed. 

A familiar thing caught her eyes...

A drawing penguin and a lion which symbolizes both of them. Memories flashed in Mina's mind making her smile.

Chaeyoung went back with spare clothes for Mina and gave it to her. Mina muttered a thanks to Chaeyoung.

Mina went to the bath room and changed her clothes while on the other hand, Chaeyoung is preparing food and drinks for the both of them.

After changing her clothes, Mina went to the kitchen. She saw Chaeyoung wearing an apron. 

Mina stared at Chaeyoung while preparing the food. Chaeyoung looks hot and at the same time pretty. She's wearing her specs. A sleeveless shirt that makes Chaeyoung's biceps more noticeable, a short that shows Chaeyoung's smooth legs. To complete her look, Chaeng's hair was tied in a messy bun. 

Chaeyoung turned around facing Mina and her lips. Making Mina swallow her saliva hardly. 

Chaeyoung prepared the table while Mina's still staring at her. 

Mina mentally scolded her self. She keeps telling her self not to think a something erted to a friend.

"Don't stare. I might melt." Chaeyoung smiled. Chaeyoung pulled Mina to sit down and they began eating.

After they eat, they went to the living room to watch some movies. 

"You should stay here for tonight. The rain looks like it won't stop." Chaeyoung offered her.

"No, thanks. Momo will be here in any minute."

Their visions were locked in the television when someone knocked.

Mina opened the door and saw Momo.

"Minari~" Momo hugged Mina. "Chaengie~ Thank you for taking care of Mina" 

"It's nothing." 

"I guess we should be going." Mina said.

"Bye. Take care." Chaeyoung said.

The two left Chaeng's home. Chaeyoung goes straight to her room and sat on the chair near the window.

"I guess rain is not that bad. I get to have a dinner with her." She smiled.

"And her stare is no joke...." 

------------------------------------------
/hides in a corner; Im innoceeent //.\\ 

I had a fever because of the rain yesterday :--( But atleast I recieved extra care from my uh... Not sure if I can call her my girlfriend but... blame those endearments and i love you's... Let's just say that she's mine and I'm hers but we're not in a relationship ;) Have a nice day, everyone ^^

Thanks for the comments :) Sorry if I can't reply to it TT But really, thank you.