Exchange

Falling Once Again

Chaeyoung was waiting for Mina for her sketch pad. She's also feeling nervous because Mina might see her drawings. Her sketch pad consists of Mina. Only Mina.

She decided to play Lost Tale in her phone since she's getting bored. She was in the middle of the game when someone knocked. She lost her focus in the game making her lose.

"NOOOOOO!" She screamed. She's pissed because of someone who knocked. She made her way to the door while preparing to choke that person.

"Chaeyou---" Mina was cut off when Chaeyoung shoked her. Followed with the little one's cute outburst.

"OF ALL THE TIMES, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DISTRACT ME WHILE PLAYING! I LOSE WAAAAH! I WILL TOTALLY KILL YOU!" Chaeyoung shouted with a cute angry face. 

Mina knew that Chaeyoung is mad but she could not held it and she smiled. Well who wouldn't smile because of her face? It's really cute.

"Woah. Chaeng chill." Mina said. Chaeyoung realized that it's Mina and lets go of her. "Sorry." Chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoung let Mina enter her house then Mina sat on the sofa. "Uh... So Coffee, Tea or---" 

"You?" Mina cut off Chaeyoung. "I was going to say juice but..." 

"Joke. Juice will do." Mina said. While Chaeyoung's preparing the juice and some snacks for the two of them, Mina just sat down and plugged her earphones.

The Japanese girl was curious about Chaeyoung's drawings. She was about to open Chaeyoung's sketch pad when she heard Chaeyoung screaming.

"Mina! Nooo!" Chaeyoung screamed which  made the older one apologize. Since Chaeyoung thought that Mina really wanted to see her drawings, she handed out another sketch pad.

Mina was amazed as she flipped the pages. Chaeyoung's drawings are really a masterpiece. 

Chaeyoung was also amazed. Not because of her drawings but because of Mina's beauty. She just stared at Mina until  Mina was already done checking Chaeyoung's drawing.

They started eating the snacks Chaeyoung prepared. Silence filled the air. 

"Thanks for returning it, unnie." Chaeyoung said, earning a smile from Mina.

"Ah, About that." Mina scratched her nape. "Can you help me find a perfect place for me and Momo's date? In exchange?"

Chaeyoung could only smile. "Sure." She nodded.

They started planning for the anniversary date. They planned that it will be on an amusement park. 

They exchanged goodbyes and Mina left. Chaeyoung walked into her room and drew in her sketch pad. Chaeyoung smiled.

'At least I made her happy even if I'm hurting. Mina's happiness is all that I need'


------------------------------------------

Sorry for updating late. I have many things to do and I can't think properly. 

But something good came up lololo. I manage to survive Security Check on my spazzer account on facebook. Lololo. I'm baaack.

Anw, let's interact in my accounts! My inbox is always open. (I just want some friends)

Twt: chaerifer0423
IG: chaerifer
FB: Maxine Son/Nichole Son (I use both hehe)