006(I)

The Art of Truth and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

006

♪ INTERLUDE ♪

Linea media.

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"Jimin-ah!" I cupped my hands around my mouth, calling out to gain my friend's attention.

With a playful frown, he retorted, "That's Jimin-hyung, to you!"

"You're only a few months older than me, though!" I crossed my arms, puffing out my cheeks in a pout. Jimin simply stuck his tongue out at my reply, before walking over towards me.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. So, what did you want to tell me?"

I grinned, my heart racing with excitement.

"I made it! Jimin-ah, I made it!"

His eyes lit up, and the corners of his lips stretched into a huge smile.

"Really? Oh my gosh, Taetae, I'm so proud of you! You're so awesome!" He stretched out his arms so his hands could meet mine, and we childishly danced around together.

"Thank you, Jimin-ah! Thank you for supporting me, thank you for being my friend–"

Jimin cut me off, still grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"You silly, you're acting like you've already won! It's like you're giving an acceptance speech. Also, save your voice for the competition, and the speech you'll have to give at the end of it all!"

"True, true! Thanks for everything, though!"

»»-------------¤-------------««

Everything was perfect, pristine. If o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter