Dubious

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This week would be your first week to start the lessons in SNU after a few days of new year holiday. You feel nervous since this is your first time studying abroad.

Lisa knocks on your door before she slightly opens your room's door, showing Jisoo who anxiously facing the wall without bothering to budge but she manages to turn her head in Lisa's direction.

"Jisoo, you're not leaving yet?" Lisa pops in her head, making you startle.

"Can you not do that?" If anyone seeing her do that, they might get a heart attack since she looks like a body-less head spirit.

"Well, I'm sorry for your weak heart but.... Don't you think you will get late to your class if you're not leaving now?" Lisa's question makes you change your attention to your watch.

05:30???!

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LISA!!!" You run to the main door without looking back at Lisa who never stops to call your name.

"YAH JISOO!! YOU FORGET TO BRING YOUR BAG!" As soon as you heard what came out from Lisa's mouth, you quickly run toward her direction to grab your bag.

"You never conscious of how precious is time, don't you?" Lisa slightly being sarcastic to you but you know you are short of time to care about her sarcasm.

"BYE!" You grab your bag and dashing toward the bus stop.

"Aigoo, that girl don't even say thank you. Tsk tsk tsk." Lisa shakes her head before she goes into the house.

 

 

 

"Why the bus is not coming yet?" You keep supervising your watch to make sure you will not be late to the class.

"Ugh, where the hell is the bus?" You complaining to yourself.

Suddenly, you feel a tap on your shoulder. Ughhh whatever! You choose to ignore the tap but for the second time, you feel a countless

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter