An unprepared handle

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys decide to stay in Jinhwan’s apartment. They arrive at dinner time. Since Yunhyeong is known for the best cook among them, they decide to make him cook for them.

“Hyung! How come you ask me to cook but your fridge don’t have any ingredient I need?” Yunhyeong shout from the kitchen to Jinhwan. This really annoys him honestly since he knows the boys would make a fuss about it if he didn’t cook fast.

“Maknae-ya~, go out and buy the ingredient he needs. Wait, also buy cartons of beers on your way back.” Jinhwan instructs Chanwoo to run an errand for him.

“Why should I?” Chanwoo gets up and makes his way to Bobby.

“Hyung! Can you go out to buy beers? We’re running out of beers.” Chanwoo cutely asks him to run an errand for him instead.

“I’m lazy.” Bobby bluntly refuses to help Chanwoo.

“Hyung, who knows you would bump into that girl?” Chanwoo grins at Bobby since he knows Bobby won’t refuse to what he said.

Damn this boy! How can he say that to me? Bobby talks to himself. He knows Chanwoo would make it big if he says it to his face. Bobby put his index finger on his lip as a sign for him to keep it secret. He takes his jacket and makes himself out.

 

Dinner time has almost come. Fortunately, they reach home at an exact time to make dinner. Or else, they probably get to have their dinner late.

“Yah, where you guys have been? Open up. It’s too cold.” Seokjin coldly instructs his cousins. Then, he looks at Jisoo.

“Why are you not picking up my call? Have you seen my messages?” Seokjin nags at Jisoo.

“I cannot believe you scolding me right now.” Jisoo rolls her eyes at Seokjin.

“You think I can’t do that too? I can, okay!!” Seokjin rolls his eyes back at Jisoo.

“We got it, hyung. Let’s go inside before you become Olaf.” Junhoe hastily asks them to get inside before the Kim sibling starts a war.

“These kids.” Seokjin in disbelief with the treatment he receives from his younger cousins.

“Oppa, have some time to relax okay? We will take care the dinner.” Lisa said to Seokjin as she feels guilty with how Jisoo treated her brother.

“Okay then, if you need my help, do call me.” Seokjin leaves to his room.

“Yah, Jisoo, do you need to start a war with your brother right now?” Lisa softly speaks to Jisoo. She is afraid if Seokjin might hear and get offends with what she said to Jisoo.

“That’s normal between us. Chill.” Truthfully, Jisoo is having fun to see his brother getting frustrated with her.

Hearing Jisoo’s answer makes Lisa to gives up. Jisoo is truly stubborn when she insists to. Lisa brings out the ingredients she needs from the fridge to put on the table while Jisoo will help her out to cut some ingredients.

“Jisoo, we are short of beer and soju. Can you get them?” Lisa asks Jisoo.

Seokjin enters the kitchen to get some water. He saw Lisa looks worried over something and decides to offer her a help.

“Do you need my help, Lisa?” Seokjin offers his help since he is confident with his cooking skills.

“Thank God. Oppa, can you get some soju and beer? We are short of them.” Lisa awkwardly smile as she feels apologetic to him. Since Junhoe is nowhere can be seen, she needs to ask his help.

“Sure, why not.” Seokjin gestures Jisoo to follow him to the nearest convenient stores.

 

Jisoo stands up lazily following Seokjin from behind, still overwhelmed with the guiltiness over how she treat her brother. Sometimes, people around you could be right with their opinion.

As they come out, Seokjin stops his steps and turn behind to check whether Jisoo follows him or not.

“Yah, can’t you get faster?” Seokjin shouts at his sister.

Jisoo heard her brother’s shout from a far making her run to her brother’s side.

“Well, thanks to your legs.” Jisoo gasps air for her to breathe befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter