New Air

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

People often said, "If you have money and wealth, you won't have flaws." Tsk, that's what only judgemental people said. What they don't know is those who comes from well-off family have many flaws. People only judge from the frame rather than the inside of the frame. Many of us, have voids: the lack of love, the lack of trustworthy people, the short of trust, the doubt of beliefs and etc. You name it, they have so much but they try to conceal it.

Jisoo could relate these problems with herself because she is experiencing and she has experienced those problems in her life. This is why she removes herself from the source of the problems: her parent. Jisoo decides to leave US where the country her parent resides and move to South Korea. She believes she could change herself with the excuse to further her studies there. Of course, she won't alone there. She glad that she will stay with her beloved cousin sister and brother whose is sharing a condo there.

"Excuse me, miss?" A deep male voice interrupting her thoughts. Jisoo looks up to the owner of the voice.

"Yes?" ​Cute , she thought and offers him a smile.

"If you don't mind, you sat on my friend's seat." The deep male voice's owner reply with his bunny smile. this is so awkward. Jisoo removes herself from her current seat and stand up to check her ticket's number. ​Damn it, it's 173. what should I do?​

"I'm sorry but can I change with your friend's seat? You see, I have acrophobia and I cannot sit next to the window." You were literally begging in your mind since he looks like he is going to say no.

"Sure." he flashes you a bunny smile and makes his friends to change his seat. As a manner, you smile at them before put on your earphone and play your favorite BTS's songs.

 

Assuming you probably cannot hear them talking. One of them says, "She's hot. Why don't you ask for her number?" You heard them but you remain calm and silent as if you didn't listen to them. Gosh, I would gives him my number if he want but you never know what will happen after that.  You decides to not put any hope on any possible relationship.

In your ear with BTS Jin's Awake playing, your mind travelling back to the memories you had. Until now, the pains in your chest never leave you. Growing up in a half-broken family is always complicated to you. You still remembered how you start to develop trust issue and struggling with mental health.

That night, you were reading Haruki Mur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter