The Misconceives

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:

I'm sorry for not being able to update for the past months. I've been busy with works and dramas in real life. (It's ! XD)

Anyway, here the update for you guys. Hope you enjoy it. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Its midnight and she can’t make herself sleep. She tosses her body to left and right to find a comfortable spot.

"Aishh, why I can't sleep?!" Unable to makes herself sleep, she toss herself to the left and grab her iPod. Her minds wander to what her brother have told her. The curiosity she feels makes her refused to ask.

But, what if something bad happened to them?

And oppa refused to tell me and he wanted me to see by my eyes?

These thoughts will makes Jisoo won’t make her feel good, emotionally. She hesitantly gets up from her bed whether to ask her oppa or just accept the sleepless night. After thinking for a while, Seokjin won’t make fun of her much and it would be fine. Jisoo decides to throw away her pride and make a 'late visit’ to Seokjin’s room.

"Knock..knock" Jisoo knocks the door but no answer given from Seokjin. 

“Oppa, its Jisoo.” She gently knock onto the door, fear that she might wake the others. After a while knocking, Jisoo receives no answer from Seokjin. She opens the door gently to see whether her oppa is sleeping or not.

What? He’s not here?

Jisoo enters the room quietly, just in case her brother Is going to prank her or surprise her to makes her startle. She hates those the most. Jisoo searches everywhere in Seokjin’s room but he is not in his room.

“Where would he go at this time?” Jisoo is questioning herself.

From what she know, Seokjin is not interested with clubs, so there is no way for him to go clubbing. Maybe, he takes a walk? And I shall go back to my bed.

 

Jisoo turns herself to the door but unexpectedly, Seokjin is standing in front of her with a serious expression.

“What are you doing here?” His low and strict tone in his voice surprised JIsoo as she never heard those tone come out from her brother.

“I... I was looking for you.” Jisoo answer in stutter manner with her heads down, fears to look at Seokjin.

“Ah... I was walking around the neighbourhood to ease my mind.” Seokjin walk past his sister and sits on the sofa in his room.

“Why are you here at this hour?” Seokjin turn his head to his sister. Knowing his sister, she is not that warm-hearted to make a visit, unless, she's curious over something or in deep trouble.

“Err, I wanted to ask you something but never mind. I’m gonna head back to my roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter