A felicitous feels?

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You walk to the nearest bench at the park near your university's dorm. The environment at the park is so comforting which makes you fall into your deep thought.

Somehow, the peace you gaining here makes you think back to your incomplete family. Suddenly, you feel the uneasiness in yourself, as if something bad would happen.

You are very aware of the feminime power within, intuitive and conscious at a spiritual level, looking for guidance and answers, a secret to be revealed. You desire a wise guide to help adress your questions and your intuition is just that unclear.

"What am I even thinking right now?" You stand up to walk away from the bench you have sat before. Before you manage to walk, you hear Bobby's voice.

"Hey, how was it?" He casually taps your arm.

"Sorry?" His sudden question makes your mind strangely goes blank.

"Ah, I mean how your classes were? Was it going fine?" Bobby calmly explains to you.

"Well, everything is going well right now. How are you doing, sunbae?"

"Haa, you don't have to call me sunbae all the time. Just Bobby. I find it awkward when another foreigner calling me that way."

"Sure, will call you Bobby next time." You smile at him. You find it awkward too since you still can't get used to it.

"Why you look so lost right now?" Bobby look at you, trying to figure out what's on you mind. 

"Is it obvious?" You accidently enlarge your eyes, making you looks like you in a great shock.

"Well, kinda. Wanna share it with me?" Bobby chuckles at you. He finds your reaction is funny like an innocence kid that just got tricked by an adult.

"Hmm, just get into some deep thought, kinda get some homesick lately. Don't you feel ut that way?"

"Nah, not really. My family just moved to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter