Endeavor

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What you most want at this time is to find the strength and willpower to see you through and achieve what you want. It is important to come from a place of love and tolerance, though, not aggression. You’ve put your fears to rest and develop a positive attitude because you believe you will reap richer rewards.

But, you are afraid of experiencing turbulent and catastrophic change. As we all are, challenging transformation in our lives helps create the space for something new. If you are experiencing or have just experienced something bad, these changes will allow new experiences and opportunities to enter your life. But, you are not daring enough to change hastily. Yes, you took time to change, a very long time.

Not just a ‘change’ as in an outside transformation because ‘change’ and ‘change for the better’ are two very different things. She decides to change for the better Jisoo. She put her mom as her model role. She refuses to live like how her mom lives.

To you, your mom’s appearance is the representing a woman who you care for very much and who truly inspires you despite how complex the relationship you have with her. It's amazing to you on how long she can put up with your dad’s two face and womanizer antics. No matter how you wanted to be like your mom who is mentally and emotionally strong, sometimes, you fell down and broke down alone with many fears you’re fearing it will happen.

At this time you desire clarity and less of those confused emotions that leave you fearful and vulnerable. You want to know the outcome because you are so unsure about how you feel. You know you can always use your intuition to guide you away from deception and ride the waves out. But, you are always afraid whether it will turn out alright or bad in the end

You are simply struggling to conform to others expectations of you and everybody has an opinion of what you should do. Perhaps you are having a crisis of faith and are unsettled at a very spiritual level.

What is important to you? What makes you happy? You ask yourself who you really are all the time. But, the answer is always not there. Even if it there, it always changing. You know you can always seek out advice or wise counsel if you wish, but, accepting who you really are and going after what you want instead of what others want for you is the most important. You know these but why you always against it.

After a fight with Seokjin, Jisoo decides to take a walk at the nearest park. She needs some air to breathe out her uneasiness. You keep walking as you need time to think. You know it is midnight and it might be not safe to walk alone but you just hope bad things won’t happened to you. Thankfully, you’re wearing long-sleeve t-shirt but with a short? Let just hope something bad won’t happened. You are clueless. You have no idea where you should go, but you know a place. A place you enjoys the environment, the park near your neighborhood.

 

 

Bobby is sleepless that night. He has never been like this before. It’s not like he is in deep thoughts or his mind is in busy mode. He just can’t sleep. Maybe I should make myself tired. He decides to make himself tired.

“I should go to the park.” He gets up from his bed, wearing his hoodie on his body, wears his jog shoes and makes his way out from the dorm he lives in.

He looks around his quiet surroundings. The atmosphere at night feels much better in summer. It feels much better to jog at this time since there is no human sight. He feels so relax and ease.

He saw a girl sitting on a bench. She is wearing a long-sleeved t-shirt with a short. What is a girl doing alone here at this hour?

He can’t see the girl’s face but judging from her leg, she probably owns a pale complexion and it makes her stand out. Is she a ghost?

Bobby slowly walks to the girl. He hears sobs from the girl. ! Why am I here? He turns back himself to run as fast he can. But, the girl is asking her not to leave.

“Oppa, are you here to apologize?” Jisoo asks with her head bend down, refuses to see Seokjin. But, her question is not answered. Instead, she heard the steps slowly become far. She looks up to see if Seokjin trying to mess around with her. But, the person she didn’t expect to be here is here.

“YAH! DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I AM JUST NOW! AISHH!” Bobby yells at JIsoo while stomping toward her. Truthfully, he really scares with scary stuff. The thoughts he going to meet a ghost and that would be the thing in life he doesn't want to do.

“Sorry, I thought you were my Oppa.” Jisoo awkwardly smiles at Bobby. She is trying her best to hold her laugh. If they are close, she probably would laugh her head off.

“Why you sat like some ghost at this time? Also, get some sun tan. You look too pale at night.” Bobby nonchalantly complaints and take a seat beside her to relax down himself.

The duo is sitting side by side without any of them voice out, yet, they look very comfortable. Physically, they look very relaxed as if they have known for years. As time passed, Bobby begins to fidget around while Jisoo still remains without having to move around.

“Why are you here?” Bobby asks after he feels boring without any voice from Jisoo.

“Just, to get some air.” She answered without looking at him.

“Are you okay?” Jisoo asked with abundant of guilt and concern to Bobby on what happened just now. He has never been this quiet before. Usually, he will lead with questions and stuff.

“I’m okay. It just... I’m still in shock.” He continues to keep himself quiet. He wanted to tell Jisoo how much he felt scared and never fine with scary stuff but the other part of him won’t let him do that.

“Take your time to feel relax.” Jisoo let him with himself. She wanted to try to sooth him down but it might sound like a mockery to him. She never good at coaxing people.

“I’m relaxed...” Bobby awkwardly replies as Jisoo’s tone sound like mockery to his ear. He looks at her pulling her long-sleeved to cover his hand.

“Aren’t you cold?” Bobby asked while he undoing his jacket to offer to her.

“Not really, is bearable. Why? Do you want to go somewhere warmer?” Jisoo asks since she wants to decline his offer he wants to bring her somewhere. She just wants to be alone but she can’t chase away Bobby since he is way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter