Coincidences

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking out from the international arrival gate, you saw two faces that you always want to see waving their hands to you. You can't help but runs to them. Your cheeky cousins, Lisa and Junhoe are always by your side even though they live far from you. Who cares about distances when you have techlonogy?

"I miss you guys so much.", your tears falls as you hugs them.

"Why are you crying here? You going to make me embarrased. Jeez." your male cousin, Junhoe rolling his eyes to you.

"Gosh, you never change, don't you?" you can't help but slap his bicep harshly.

"Jesus woman, you too never change your strength, duh." He roll his eyes at you.

"Shall we go have some food now? I'm hungry, Jisoo." Lisa begs to you two from bickering.

Lisa never change when it comes to food and so do I. We never think about other things other than food except for the times when we were growing up. Lisa has diagnosed anorexia while I almost kill myself because of the same reason. Now, Lisa have escaped from anorexia and live healthily while me.. I'm still struggling with my severe depression, anxiety and panic disorder.Although, my mental health condition is getting better, the side effect is still there. Sometimes, I really do think we shared same misfortune because of our genetic.

 

The next morning, you woke up earlier than anyone at home. You lift up your blanket and slowly getting out from your room. ​It still dark. Grabbing your jacket, you reach out the knob door and go to the veranda. The sight you seeing in this early in the morning makes you think that it is really worth it to moves to South Korea. The fresh morning air urges you to jog to look around your neighborhood. You go back to your room and get change into the thicker clothes before leaving the house.

As you walk around your neighborhood area to the nearest park, you find a familiar figure running ahead of you. The stranger slows down his pace and goes to the nearest bench to rest himself. ​Why that stranger look so familiar?​ You walk past the stranger before you heard someone call your name.

"Jisoo? Is that you?" is that ert?​Jesus, I shouldn't come here at this early. Whatever, run for life! ​You doesn't look back and run for your life. But, no matter how fast you run, you hear the ert's voice nearer than ever. Suddenly, you feel a hold on your shoulder before you trips on the floor. You close your eyes because you fear of the impact but... ​why the floor feels hard yet soft?

"Jisoo, you can open your eyes now." Out of fear, you keep your eyes close.

The stranger's voice keep encourages you to open your eyes. The voice sound so warm which makes you put your faith and believes on him. So, you slowly open your eyes and you find a familiar face.

"Bobby?" You look down, realizes that you on his body. You quickly removes yourself from his body and check on yourself.

"Jisoo, are you okay?" You look at your side but you accidently make an eye contact with him. You can feel your face heat up. Let's just hope my melanin would cover the blush. This is legit embarrassing. Someone get me out of this. You awkwardly gets up and pat your sweatsuit as if there are dust on it.

Looking up at Jisoo, he's worried that you are mad at him since you didn't answer his question. He quickly gets up, both his hand on his waist and looking at you with his serious face. How dare you ignore me!? After I became your sand bag?

"Are you okay?" His voice sound so serious makes you shyly turn to face him.

"I'm fine, thanks to you. Do you get hurt?" You lower down your gaze and saw a bloody scratch on his hand. Before he can say anything, you cut him off.  

"To thank you, I will treat your scratch. Is that fine with you?" You grab his hand to put on pressure with your handkerchief on it to stop the bleeding. Seeing you put so much effort to thank him, somehow, makes him soft.

"Sure... but where are you going to treat me? It's still early and the nearest pharmacy store doesn't open yet." He gives you a confuse looks.

"I'll bring you home then." Gosh, that sound weird.

"W-w-what? Jisoo-ssi, I think I can treat my own wound." He carefully try to leave but you stops him.

"I mean I will treat your wound at my house since it's nearby this park." You awkwardly avoid his gaze on you.

 

As you two walk to your house, Bobby realizes you are tense and awkward with him. Unlike the girls he met before, they enjoy flirting with him. He realizes you're different from any girls he ever knows. ​

"Erm, if you don't mind me to ask, why did you run away when I called your name just now?" You feel as if you are being electrocute since you don't expect him to ask you here. Not when you don't have something to distract you. To make it worst, you are the savage honest type and bad at lying. You feel a mountain of guilt to tell him but you can't keep it to you.

"Hmm, I'm sorry but I thought you a ert called me just now since, you know, it's quite early in the morning." You awkwardly continues, "I hope you don't get me wrong."

"Nah, it's fine. If I were you, I would think the same thing too. Just, next time drag someone with you or you can call me." Truthfully, he kind of offended with that "ert" title but he shrugs it off since he does act like a ert sometimes.

You nod at him and let him continue, "Do you want to be my friend?" You want to reply him but you realize that both of you have arrived at the front of your house. Also, his wound is your top priority now.

"Let's get in first and treat your wound first, shall we?" Sure you wouldn't mind being his friend but you're not the approachable type. You invite him as you successfully punch in your security pin number.

"Please get water run on your wound at least for 15 minutes. I'm going to take my first aid box." You left him in the kitchen while you go to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter