Coincidence or Fated?

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Jisoo wake up, she makes her way to the living room. Today, Jisoo have woke up a bit late then the days before. Luckily, she has no class to attend today.

You are greeted by the darkness in the living room. Meaning, your cousins are probably left earlier. You kinda miss them even though they are annoying at times.

“I shall get some relax to my brain.” A sigh comes out from your mouth. You put your stuff on the floor and makes way to the couch.

A thought comes to your mind.

What has happened to your family after you left? Ever since you arrived in Seoul, you didn’t make a call to anyone except to your older brother. But, you didn’t talk much about your family. Mostly he will ask your news, whether you doing well or not, or tell you some old man jokes.

You always grateful to have an older brother like him. Even though you have other siblings, you are more comfortable with your older brother.

You still remember the week before you moved out from the house you lived in with your family. Your older brother tried to talk to you, even persuade you to not leave the house. He was so worried about you, unlike the other of the family members. Whenever you thought of your older brother, without knowing, you would smile to yourself.

Until now, he never changes.

You grab your mobile phone to check the clock.

A message from oppa?

You type in your pin number on your phone to read his message. Usually, he will call you but, nothing strange he sent to you.

“Jisoo, don’t get panic later when I call you.”

“Is he going to prank me later?” He probably planning his prank. Whatever. Jisoo chooses to ignore his brother message.

Jisoo stands up to make her breakfast. She’s planning to get some sightseeing today.

 

On the other hand, Bobby is planning to ask you out since most of his class are canceled today. He has been wracking his brain over how to ask you out today. He would type some cheesy questions before he erased it.

“Hey, do you have some time today?” He pauses to read what he just typed in.

“Yucks, I sound not like myself.” He erases what he just typed in.

“Hey, can you make some time with me today?” He read again what he just typed in.

“Jesus, I sound desperate!” He erases it again.

Ahh, how to start a conversation with her?

He makes a fuss by covering his face with a pillow and slightly screams, worries he might waking up his roommate. Once he done with his antics, he decides to forget his wish and move on with his original plan to meet with his friends.

Ah, forget it. I should go out with my boys then.

He calls one of his friends to check up their meet up the place and makes his way to the nearest bus stop, waiting for Hanbin to pick him up. Lucky for him, Bobby doesn’t have to wait long because Hanbin just arrived in front of the bus stop.

“Hey man, you’re early huh?” Bobby greets Hanbin with his style.

“Early when there’s no class.” Hanbin’s honest answer makes Bobby wanted to mock him more but he decides to not to start any mocking session with Hanbin. He knows how his friend’s wittiness could make in future. Hanbin probably would legit prank him in a good way or bad way.

“Where are we going?” Bobby eagerly asks since he is so hyped up for the outdoor place.

“Luxury Su Noraebang (Luxury Su Karaoke room).” Hanbin calmly reply.

“What? Donghyuk said we are going to Lotte World.”

“They change the location at the last minute.”

“I cannot believe this.” Bobby shakes his head in disbelief with what he just heard. He was so hyped up for some outdoor activity.

“By the way, Yunhyeong said there will be a new guy to come with them.”

“Who?”

“Not sure, he’s a friend of Jinhwan hyung.” Hanbin looks at Bobby for a while then he looks in front again.

“Yah, cheer up. Indoor activity can be quite fun too.” Hanbin added.

“Yeah, whatever.” Bobby turns on Hanbin’s radio to find his favorite radio station frequent.

“Do whatever you want.” Hanbin lazily reply. He knows Bobby’s sulking is not long.

 

 

“JISOOOOOOOOOOO!” Lisa scream as soon as she gets into the house, making Jisoo rose up from her nap.

Lisa makes her way straight to the living room, which connected to Jisoo and Junhoe room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter