The Final Day (of Seokjin in Seoul)

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is the last day of Seokjin in Seoul. He will go back to Seattle this morning after he takes his breakfast. Since past few days ago, he can’t bring Jisoo to his main intention. Every time they talk would end up into a bicker. Today, he hopes he won’t get into a fight with his sister.

“I’ve figured out on what I have to do and what I don’t have to do!”Jisoo raises her voice on Seokjin.  The siblings bickering makes Lisa and Junhoe look at each other, hoping one of them to give up. After a while bickering, Jisoo gives up to talk with her brother. There is no way they can find a solution if both of the parties refused to find a conclusion. She wants to walk away from this kind of situation.

“Jisoo-ah, can you not be stubborn? Just let me help you.”Seokjin looks at his sister whom just walk away from the dinner table to the sink. How can she talk to me in that manner?

“Oppa, I will work hard or maybe harder or hardest. I will shed so much blood, sweat, and tear. I will come to you for help if I can’t stand on my own. Don’t treat me like a dog.” Jisoo calmly explains to Seokjin while washing her plate and glass.

“Jisoo-ah, I don’t mean that. What I mean is you need to forgive your past. I know it’s hard for you.” Seokjin tries to explain his intention without hurting Jisoo.

“Do you think everything could be solved with apologies?” Jisoo tone down her voice and look at her brother. Whenever she speaks in low-tone, they knew she might lose her temper soon if they keep provokes her. But, Seokjin just has no idea how to give up. He wants to do in his own way.

“Why are you like this?” Seokjin impatiently asks her, slightly raise his voice.

“Then why are you like that?” She looks at Seokjin, raising her eyebrow. She knew he is provoking her to admit her loss but she won’t give up easily too.

“Guys, can you two not fight? We’re trying to enjoy our dinner.” Junhoe whisper to himself, loudly which makes everyone heard it.

“Junhoe-ya, that ahjussi over there is the one who starts it first.” Jisoo impassively feeds herself with oat cookies.

“You! I’m going to tell mom every detail about your ugly face!” Seokjin stomps to the dinner table and takes a seat next Junhoe.

“Gosh Oppa, that sound so childish!” Lisa can’t bear with their fight which turns into a childish fight.

“Let him be a giant baby.” Jisoo is mocking Seokjin’s childish antic since he knew he is lost to his sister. He can’t say anything but look at his sister as if lasers come out from his eyes.

“Good, then that means I look younger.” Seokjin nonchalantly replies to Jisoo’s sarcastic remark.

 

It is time to let Seokjin back to Seattle. Seokjin finds hard to leave Seoul with a heavy feeling of failure. He knows he can’t force Jisoo.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Junhoe asks since Seokji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter