New Milieu

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a week settling down at you cousin's house, today is the day where you will start your days as a freshman on orientation day. Just to think about making friends already frighten you. You are not the anti-social type but you are not the socialize type of person either. Why am I so complicated?

After you get yourself ready, you go to the kitchen to take a breakfast that your cousin have made.

You realise there is only Lisa in the kitchen but there's no Junhoe.

"Lisa, where is Junhoe?" You take a seat in front of Lisa.

"Ahh, he is still sleeping. Ignore him...Jisoo-ah, what time you coming back later?" Lisa asked you while munching her bread.

"Ahhh, I don't know. Maybe I'll come back in the evening. Why?" You continue to enjoy your breakfast since it's true that you have no idea what time you would come home.

"Whatever time you coming back later, can you help me buy some snack bar later? I might come home late." Lisa gives her full attention, hoping you would agree to help her.

"Sure, anything else?" You look up to see Lisa.

"Nope. Thank you~" Lisa show her gratefulness with her aegyo.

Then she continue, "Ah, you can buy for yourself too. I think it would help it since we propably won't have time for proper breakfast."

"You don't have to tell me that." You wink at her jokingly while drinking all the milk in your glass before getting up to leave.

"I better get going now, see you later~" You wave your hand to your cousin.

You're walking to the bus stop. Suddenly, you feel a vibration on your hand. Ah, my phone. You recieve an unknown message. So, you reply; "I'm sorry but who is this?" You rarely respond to unknown messages but today probably the day you want to be nice to people.

"Jisoo-ssi! You didn't save my phone number, is it? It's Bobby." You somehow forgot about Bobby for awhile.

So you reply, "I don't think I know anyone with the name Bobby." You slip your phone in one of your pockets.

Abruptly, your phone ringtone ringing. Video call from an unknown number? You turn on 'Do not disturb' mode on your phone. Annoying! You're not the morning person. So, receiving a call in the morning is quite bothersome to you.

As the 02 bus arrives, you hastily get on the bus. Phew, thank God I got up early today. But, today probably a misfortune day for you to sit but all of the seats are occupied. Whatever then, I'll just stand here. After the bus stopped at several stations, the amount of the passengers are decreasing. This makes you turn around to see if there's any unoccupied seat for you. 

As you scan around the bus, a familiar face waving his han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter