#2 Song Mino

COLOR RING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Mino Point of View

It’s already winter. The snow slowly cover Seoul with its white. People said winter is the good time for dating. They said that you can feel your partner warmest although in the coldest weather. So maybe it’s the reason why I watch lot of couple on the street. Am I just the one who walked alone now?

Winner is in hiatus now. We just lost one member and we don’t have anything to do. We just a group of jobless idol. What we did are just having fun on ours, partying all night long, travelling whenever we want, watching the trending drama, or just sleeping all day on. If we want to be productive, we will compose the new song or find another activity. It isn’t easy to get a permission for join a variety show from the CEO so we barely being a guest. That’s actually what made us upset the most. We don’t feel like an idol. When the other group who debuted on the same time with us achieve lot of thing, we just look at them enviously. Some people said that it’s the cost of being YG idol group. You can do whatever you want outside but you can’t decide for your own choice.

I felt I need fresh air for compose a new song. I am too sick of Seoul. Whenever I go, I found too many people ignorant, traffic jam the energy, and the city just felt too crowded. I want to go to somewhere else. That’s the time when Kang Seung Yoon, my group mate said he want to go to Busan, his hometown. Without thinking twice. I asked him to bring me along which he said okay right away. I went to Busan multiple times and I like the city. I think it’s better than Seoul. It’s going to refreshing day for me.

When we arrive at Seung Yoon’s house, her mom warmly greet me. She hug me tight and pad my shoulder. I felt she is my real mom, her touch is like my real mom. He drag me to the kitchen and I found she prepare lot of food for both of us. Seung Yoon leave me with his mom to put off her bag on his own room. I am not forget to thank to her with how nice she is cook for us. Seung Yoon come back from his room and join us in the table. They speak on Busan accent which I couldn’t get what they talked about. I just silently eating my food without knowing what the mom and her son talked about.

Someone push the bell and Seung Yoon’s mom quickly open the door. I can hear girl voice in Busan accent talk to Seung Yoon’s mom. She join us in the table. Seung Yoon talk to her like she is his old friend. Maybe she is truly his old friend or his neighbor. But, wait, I am familiar with her but I can’t recall her name. She smile to me and start to eat. Strangely I felt I saw her somewhere. She doesn’t wear any makeup, she just tie her long hair into pony tail, wearing a big glasses and wear such casual outfit. But, why I felt I know her and met her before.

 

“Mino-ya. It’s Eunji. Apink Jung Eunji. My high school mate,” Seung Yoon must aware that I recalling my memories of her. Eunji smile to me. I am ashamed to myself to forget her name. Seung Yoon multiple times tell me about her. And now, I can’t recognize her right away. So embarrassing.

 

Eunji is the most popular member of Apink. I watched her drama during training days. Seung Yoon told me he is Eunji’s high school mate which I thought it was joke. Then Seung Yoon real met her on the award and they showed their closeness. Now, she is in front of me, passionately eating the food cooked by Seung Yoon’s mom. They two must real close even Seung Yoon mom know her well. Eunji real pretty. She is prettier without makeup, like this time. She look innocent and nice, which can easily catch man attention. Wait, what I am talking about right now?

We three, Eunji, Seung Yoon, and I turned out to travel around Busan together. Eunji’s agency gave her 3 days’ time off which is so rare for herself. She join us to refresh our mind in the beautiful city Busan. We just act like a Busan people and fortunately not many people recognize us. Well, Seung Yoon and I are not too popular than Eunji. Some people recognize her easily and she really nice to give them fan service.

I felt really comfortable around her. She is nice young woman. She real hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter