#1 Ji Chang Wook [Part 1]

COLOR RING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji recently so much in love with Ji Chang Wook. She can’t help to fall in love with him, with how manly and handsome he is on camera. She watched some of his drama and she can’t take her eyes of him. He is too handsome to resist. His muscular body real caught her eyes. He is hot and she can’t help to like and like him more. Recently she watched The K2, his latest drama with her senior, Im Yoon Ah. Im Yoon Ah so beautiful there, she like Barbie. But, that’s not important for Eunji. The only who caught her attention is one and only Ji Chang Wook. Despite her tight schedule, she never fail to watch his drama or the variety show he guested in. She is crazy over him, and everyone around her know it well.

What made Eunji jump happily is because Ji Chang Wook came to Bomi’s virtual marriage. It turned out that Bomi’s virtual husband, Choi Tae Joon, is Ji Chang Wook best friend. Eunji real happy like a fan meet their idol. She never regret to come to this bull fake marriage if she can meet her prince. This is the first time she met him, and he’s annoyingly handsome with his black attire. He styled his hair coolly and it made him more and more handsome. How someone can be handsome and manly at the same time like him? Ji Chang Wook is life for Eunji and you can tell just how she adore him although he don’t know her. 

Eunji look for chance to talk with him. When ther chance comes, she run to look for him at the building. Maybe he still there, in one of the room, to shoot the next scene. She desperately searching for him and asked the staff where his presence. She real look like a fan who’s looking for their idol. She’s not the popular Jung Eunji, the one who adored by lot of people. She just normal fan girl who look for chance to meet her idol. 

And she found him waiting for the next scene to shoot. He sit quietly and focus with his smartphone. Eunji knock the door and smile brightly to the stars. Ji Chang Wook save his phone to his coat pocket and bow to Eunji, showing his respect. Eunji comes closer and bow respectfully to him. She sure smile a lot. She introduced herself as Bomi’s best friend, Choi Tae Joon’s virtual wife. He politely introduced himself as Choi Tae Joon’s best friend. Eunji can’t stop herself to praise Ji Chang Wook how cool he was in The K2 and how handsome he is. He respectfully listened and accepted her praise and praise her back. Eunji took her phone and asked Chang Wook to take a photo together which he is okay with it. 

What make him surprise is when Eunji asked him his phone number which is not many people dare to asked him and of course he can’t give it. He’s wondering why there is a popular idol member bravely asked another celebrity their phone number although they just met. He couldn’t understand it. He is uncomfortable with how brave she is asked his number, he just met her and he don’t have any intention to know her more. He just try to being polite and decent guy but she is cross the line. He uncomfortable with this situation so he politely refuse to give her his phone number. Surprisingly she still smiling toward him and accepted it well. She thanked him for let them to take photo together and she left him alone, in the room.

For Eunji, although she can’t get his number straightly from Ji Chang Wook, she still have Choi Tae Joon. It’s easy job for her to get Ji Chang Wook number. For her, saw Ji Chang Wook in the real life like this made her heart beat faster. She sure she like him so much and she put her mind to chase him until he fall for her too. Eunji being too ambitious and no one couldn’t stop her. If she set her mind to something, she will chase it until the end, until the last drop of her blood. And now, she decided to chase Ji Chang Wook. She sure she want him to be hers. 

 

 

Day by days passed. Eunji come back to her tight routine schedule. She barely remember her ambition toward Ji Chang Wook. All her overseas schedule up her energy to the last drop. Working as idol such a tiring life, but she can’t help it. She earn lot of money from being an idol and she can buy everything she wants now. 

Eunji invited by TvN director Im Chun Myeong to his family party. She felt isn’t just a simple family party but celebrity party. Lot of famous TvN actor and actress come. She can easily found some of her friend attend the same party with her, called it Lee Si On, Son Ho Jun, Shin Won Ho PD, etc. But, there is one figure she is know very well. His stacked back with his tall figure easily catch her attention. She sure it’s him, Ji Chang Wook. It’s been a while for her not thinking about him, now she remember what her goal this time, to get his heart, being his girlfriend.

Jung Eunji walked confidently toward Ji Chang Wook. She place her hand on his shoulder and smile brightly when he turned his head on her. First, she can tell he is flutter with her presence but he can caught up the situation. He bow politely and asked Eunji’s recent activity just for platitude. Eunji look around, analyzing the situation and asked him to follow her to the corner, where not many people pass by. Ji Chang Wook politely followed her without much word. He know he sick being nice to the people but he just can’t stop to do it. He don’t want to risk his career. 

Eunji drank the wine which was displayed on the table. She look the confused Ji Chang Wook, smile earnestly. She gulp the wine and look Chang Wook right on his eyes. She finally told him. She confessed her feeling toward him. She told him that she fall for him and want to date with him. She, without fear people will eavesdropping them, told him that she like him and want him to be her boyfriend. And she’s the one who confessed it, in the middle of someone else party. 

 

 

Ji Chang Wook’s Point of View

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter