#3 Yoon Doojoon [Part 1]

COLOR RING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This whole week is tiring week for Doojoon. It was really hard even to sleep for him because of freaking tight schedule he had. He need to promote his group this whole month by coming to the music program and all kinds of variety show. He need to keep his smiley face whenever peoples around, put his kind manner in front of the people, and hide his sorrow tightly inside his tired mind. He could not to stop his unhealthy habit either by smoking simultaneously whenever he had a chance. Sometimes, he want to give up on this career path, even before when his group doing well below his previous company. But, at the same time, he just want to endure it as long as he can. Being an idol in such a young age made him realized that it his responsibility to take this path. He can earn a million won just a day and he can live an extravaganza life when he took a break or when there is no promotion whether for his group or even himself.

Doojoon is sick to date, even with another celebrity. Dating non-celebrity is too risky, especially when they face a break up. It is going to be a mess and could ruin celebrity career in any way. Dating celebrity is not easy either. They need hide it well, moreover for an idol. A dating scandal between idols is riskier in the entertainment industry, both male and female idol. Popularity, guarantee 100%, will decrease eventually so just say good bye to CF deals and the popularity. Doojoon feels lonely whenever he is alone. Even sometimes, people keep talking randomly around him, he just does not felt he belong to the conversation. Maybe he just tired after long battle with his previous company or with his contradiction mind. He just want to go somewhere, out there, not in Korea, alone. But he could not and it made him mad with himself.

After spent his day on promoting his new song at the music shows, being a guest on radio show, attending an event, finally he can rest his body properly in his comfy sofa in his dormitory. He don’t care what doing even they live in the same roof, he just want laying lazily on his sofa. Although Yoseob and Kikwang bickering loudly about who is better in suit, Doojoon just don’t care. He keep focus on his phone. He does not check his message, he just won’t. He more interested to check a trending news from a popular search engine. He found one interesting video about someone he know very well, someone he known for a long time, someone under the same company with him, someone from a popular girl group member, Jung Eunji.

Doojoon know Apink very well, too well maybe. Sometimes, his colleague, either an idol or actor, stated their jealousy toward him because he have Apink member phone number and talk freely to them whereas he never felt special at all because they are just his junior. Apink member respect him as their senior and Doojoon treated them as an ordinary junior, like another junior of him. When his colleague asked whose member is close to his ideal type, he just could not find any. He never see Apink member as a woman, specifically, because whenever he see them, even in beautiful gown, he just see them as a little sister who is growing up. Apink member is his little sister, and it will stay the same.

After Apink company move out from his previous company, Doojoon rarely seen them if it is not in the broadcasting station or in the variety programs. Apink and Highlight, Doojoon’s group, does not have any overlap schedule so they do not have much moments to remember. It made Doojoon miss his noisy little sister. But now, he stare an article about one of the Apink member seriously, Jung Eunji. Being model of a makeup ads is one of celebrity's dream and Eunji finally achieve it. Doojoon felt he is getting older watching his l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter