#5 Ji Chang Wook [Part 2]

COLOR RING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji finally come to her sense. She realize now it’s perfect time for her to give up on her obsession toward Ji Chang Wook. She have to say good bye with her unrequited love with the most perfect man in Eunji’s eyes. She will throw her love and start to move on. She lost a lot during her chasing time. She lost her dignity, throwing her sense to somewhere unrecognized, and ignoring her successful career as a singer or actress because stalked on him. Finally she decided to give up after she realize that he never fall for her, even just a slightest. She already let her level as a proud girl group member to the bottom and now it’s her time to get up, working hard to get her place back as the queen in the entertainment industry. It is enough for her to wait for this long, for him to look at her, to fall for her, to know her sacrifice, but it just her delusion. He never realize it, until this time. For him, she just an annoying girl group member who want to get rid of.

Eunji never feel embarrass for chasing on him. Almost her friends know very well she like Ji Chang Wook so much, so do Chang Wook’s friends. Eunji still doesn’t know where her confident come from. If she look back, she sure a crazy girl. She is give up on him, knowing he would not accept her love. She know that he hates her more than anyone else know because she kept in on his laugh this past years. Eunji feel that she is too ignorant, chasing him endlessly, stalking like a mad girl and being to delusional about her own feeling. Her life isn’t a drama after all and why she behaved like a cheap girl? Liking him till she threw out her own pride and dignity? Now it is too late, for recovering her image in front of him. Whatever she is going to do, is not going to be a good thing in front of him. So that’s why, Eunji decided to her own world, leaving her love misery behind, and keep moving on.

 

 

Two years later.

Eunji’s energy have been drained. The continuous concert on Japan and Korea consume her energy till the last drop. She couldn’t stop to work. This three months successfully made her lose another kilos because of all the tight schedule. Drama, solo album, group promo, variety shows successfully made her day. She realize she is too busy, even her member asking if she is okay with the crazy tight schedule. Of course she is not okay. She want holiday, she want to be alone, she want to travel somewhere far away, to the foreign county. But it is not the time yet, at least for her. It is not easy to regain her popularity since her dark era, from solo activities, drama and album, she is working so hard to take back her position as a queen.

Eunji’s hard work paid off after all. She joined some variety program as a member, being a female lead actress on the popular drama, and hit daebak with his solo and group album. This two years is totally tiring year for her. She got ton of bucks but she have to sacrifice her freedom, her time, her happiness. Because of her rising popularity, a lot of male idol or actor make a move to her, trying to flirt on her, working hard to make Eunji notice them. She enjoy it, her popularity. She dated several of them, but it was not more than two or three months. She will break it up and on and on.

Almost two years she tried to forget ‘him’ so that’s why she make herself busy with work. She work like a crazy dog, does not care about her own love life, tried living her misery behind. She dated a lot of celebrities, from actor, idol, or singer. So there is rumor going around that she is the Korean version of Taylor Swift. She know it, she heard it very well, but unfortunately she does not care at all. She is too tired to thinking how the way they look on Eunji. No one can prove her love life after all, even the journalist. They don’t have her dating photos, and her ex shut their mouth because if they open their mouth, it is a suicide itself. They will lose their fan, and the idea of it is scary itself for celebrity.

Eunji dated a lot of men but, for, her, there is no one who can make her heart flustered like the way Ji Chang Wook did to him. Yeah, until now, she could not find any.

Eunji’s drama always be successful. She stared on 4 different drama for the past two years and it always got a high rating. She acted on different genre and got a praise from the drama lovers, as her acting ability improve very well. She professionally acted in every role as if she was living in the drama world. Although she rumored as a playgirl, her successful activities always cover it, like there is nothing wrong with her. No one care about the rumor, they just care how cute and charming Eunji in the drama.

Eunji decided to take a part on the new drama. The PD she’s known for a long time asked her to join on his drama as a female lead. Because of her good relation with him and a good story line, Eunji decided to take the role. She never ask the director who’s the male lead. She just don’t care. She never asked by the way for this past two years. For her, whoever the male lead is, it does not change anything. If it is a rate A actor, it will make the filming easier, if it is a rate B actor, it is going to point out the good story line, and so one. For Eunji, whoever the male lead, she will working hard to get a good chemistry. For her, her receipt to get a good rating is a god chemistry with the male lead. She can work on it during the filming so she have a time. Everyone seem the same for Eunji.

Eunji lie down in her queen-sized bed, trying to gather her sense. She is so tired, she just came back from Japan 3 hours ago and now she have to prepare herself to come to the drama meeting. She wondering if she can just stay at the apartment and not coming the drama meeting? She even don’t know who’s her male lead. Her bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter