#6 Yoon Doojoon [Part 3]

COLOR RING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doojoon keep thinking about Eunji. Whenever he do something, he unconsciously think about all the probabilities he had if he seriously fall for her. Honestly, all topic around Eunji made him confused. Before that incident, that night, he sure he does not have any feeling to her, even a slightest. He never thinking about her. He even never consider her as a woman, just a lil sister he know. He never care about what Eunji do, who is her boyfriend, or if she is okay or not. He is too busy with his life to take care a girl he don’t have any relation with. If it is the past Doojoon, he must be laughing to himself if he strongly criticize her about what she wear. It’s even does not have anything to do with him at all, why he need to care about the outfit she’s wear? Repeated, he never care about it. But now, he is not sure. He seriously hate all kind of revealing outfit on her whereas she does not even his girlfriend. Is it normal?

 

Day of break sure is peaceful day for him. After comeback promo and concert, are the time for ‘me time.’ If not play soccer, he will lock him up at the apartment. He is too tired to go outside. He can play game for a day long. But, now Doojoon keep smoking seriously on the balcony. Junhyung could spot Doojoon easily. He decided to join Doojoon, sit aside of his leader, try to figure out what’s in his mind. Junhyung asked Doojoon if there is something serious happened on him. But, Doojoon keep smoking, ignoring Junhyung’s question. Junhyung sure annoyed by the fact that Doojoon ignore his attention to him, so he decided to take his phone, dial a familiar number, and wait patiently. Doojoon does not care what doing and keep smoking continuously, he sure living in his own world.

 

A familiar girl’s voice heard, a voice Doojoon know. Junhyung give his best smirk to his leader, give his deadly warning for Doojoon because he ignoring him. Junhyung standing far from Doojoon so he could not reach him, try to communicate with the girl. Eunji asked Junhyung why he call her suddenly. She felt like the dejavu because Yoseob called her too few weeks ago. Junhyung, with his charming voice asked her if she know what is going on with Doojoon because he look frustrated, like a man who full of worries. Doojoon so annoyed, trying to take the phone from Junhyung but Junhyung successfully avoid it. Moreover, Junhyung said it’s too strange watching Doojoon so quite than usual because he always act foolish in front of the member. They know for such a long time, they live together since training days, but Doojoon look so desperate especially this past week. It was normal if they caught on scandal or big problem to worry about, but not now, when their career is stable. Eunji asked why Junhyung ask her instead of directly ask his leader. She realize she’s been a topic among Highlight’s member because of such a mere reason. She just don’t feel right. She don’t know if she is happy for it or not. Kind of funny found that Doojoon easily lost because a childish framing from . Eunji just thought maybe they have so much fun teasing him, so that’s why they does not stop until now.  

 

Doojoon could not handle his temper, he take Junhyung’s phone and end the call. Doojoon look so serious, made Junhyung goosebumps for a second, just for a second until he can find courage and smirk toward his leader. Junhyung don’t care and he take his phone from Doojoon’s cold hand, heading to his room happily.

 

Two weeks since Doojoon’s met Eunji at the restaurant. Doojoon believe his feeling toward her will dust. He sure it just temporary feeling for him. He believe he will come back to his original state. He just need time to heal. Doojoon’s busy playing with his ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter