#10 Ji Chang Wook [Part 4]

COLOR RING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji too shock to response. She never thought that he will be this brave playing with her heart. He must be thought that Eunji is an easy girl to get so he behaved like a bastard, kissing her whenever he want to. What made Eunji ashamed of herself are she let her control off and start to enjoy his warm lips on hers. His fluffy-tiny lips on hers, moving passionately, made her feel like in the sky. It like a dream come true for her, and she could not stop herself. She clearly remember how she always dreaming on kiss him, feeling his embrace, smelling his body, and making him hers. If it is two years ago, maybe she would be damn happy and open her arm widely without hesitation. But, it totally different now. The guy in front of her, the guy who clearly rejected her, now playing with his emotion. She come to her sense that she was not the same Eunji, the weak-cheap-whatever Eunji that he know.

Eunji push Ji Chang Wook hard, glare at him, and slap him on his cheek. She truly mad at him, and to herself, to allow someone like him playing with her heart. She don’t want him to pity her, to think that she can easily come back to like him. Eunji truly want to stop all the bullsh*t around her and she want to move on. But, it seems Chang Wook could not stop himself. He tried to kiss Eunji again, hold her hand tightly to avoid her to hit him. Eunji tried hard to let herself go from his muscular arm, but she could not. She is strong, literally strong woman, but she could not win against his power. She give up. She is tired. She let him kiss her hard, explore her lips, feeling her heat and she just stay still. She just let him to take control on her body and give up to care with all his behavior.

Ji Chang Wook, on the other side, can feel that Eunji give up to give him a response, stay still and keep silent. He stop himself and look at Eunji. From his eyes, Eunji can see how lust his eyes. With he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter