#4 Yoon Doojoon [Part 2]

COLOR RING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been awhile since that night, since the nightmare call made by Yoseob. Since that day, Doojoon never heard about Eunji even from Yoseob’s mouth or another Highlight member. Doojoon thought maybe forgetting what happened that night and don’t even care anymore. It’s a good thing though, but not hearing a single word from Eunji is different thing. He feel bad, honestly, because of his blunt explanation to her as if she just whatever for him. He felt his rush excuse about her was like she does not have charm at all, and he, as a man, does not interested on her even she have a great body line or upgraded beauty. Doojoon, honestly, going to admit it, he just want to stop for throwing such a false accusation about him to Eunji. But it turn out he hurt her, he thought. Until this time, Doojoon don’t have a courage to call Eunji and asked if she is okay. He is too coward to ask and try to avoid to think about it. 


It’s already past 12 am, but he is so hungry. He check the refrigerator and didn’t find anything to eat. He looking for a pack of instant noodle, but there is no trace for it. The last time he eat is at 1 pm and now he could not handle his hunger anymore. He took his jacket and his car key, heading to his favorite restaurant. He often eat there when he have a free time. It is not a big restaurant but it sell a delicious home-made cook. He really enjoy their simple dishes rather than an infamous expensive restaurant dishes. When he enter the restaurant, there is no single customer except a girl who sit in the corner, alone. He order his dishes and sit peacefully in the opposite of her. But, why he feel strange suddenly, he felt he know who she is. She look familiar for him and it turn out, she is Eunji. Eunji too focus on her phone so she doesn’t realize Doojoon is in the same restaurant with her. He is surprised too because it his first encounter since the last incident. 
The girl, maybe found someone looking at her. She found out Doojoon right away, who smile awkwardly in his seat. Eunji looked surprised, stand up, and bow respectfully, like any other junior who meet their senior. Doojoon walk to her seat and try to start a conversation. After all, he made a mistake by being an in-sensitive man and, maybe, Eunji hurt by his un-responsible word. He know he was so over-reacted for such a foolish framing from his childish member, but he could not help to control his emotion so that is why kept teasing him endlessly. He don’t want his good relation with Eunji broken because of mere childish situation. So he decided to clear misunderstanding between him and Eunji.

“Why you out so late. You don’t have any schedule for tomorrow?” Doojoon take a seat across Eunji, trying to open the conversation with the girl.

“Eung. I am totally free tomorrow so that is why I can eat late at night. Why Oppa eat alone? Where is another Highlight member?” asked Eunji, looking around, trying to find someone she know but there is no one around except the restaurant ahjumma who is busy watching TV.

“i don't know. They busy with their own schedule and there is nothing to eat at the apartment at all. I forget to ask my manager to shop for us. Also, I think I miss this delicious restaurant dishes so that is why I am here, right now. Why you are alone? No another Apink member or manager to accompany you?” Asked Doojoon curious.

“Nope. Same with you, Oppa. Other member have their own agenda so here I am. I want to eat alone, sometimes,” told Eunji. 

“Oh, you want to eat alone? You want me to move?” teased Doojoon after heard if she want to eat alone. 

“No, no, no, that’s not what I mean,” Eunji panicked. Doojoon smile because of how the girl cutely got panic over his tease.

“Okay then. It means you want me to seat here, eat together with me,” told Doojoon. This is the first time he eat with Eunji, j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter