#8 Ji Chang Wook [Part 3]

COLOR RING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji clearly saw Ji Chang Wook standing firm in the dark, below the tree. She can saw him vividly and she 100% sure if he can heard all her conversation in this quiet place. She can imagine he would mock her inside his mind after witnessing her messy break up. She must be look arrogant in his eyes because of her coldness toward her ex. He just decided not to disturb her or interrupting on her conversation with his ex. Eunji do not know what this kind of strange feeling suddenly crash her heart. She do not like his presence, she felt he judged her from a far and it hurt her dignity. Eunji looking away, trying to ignore his sharp gaze, leaving Chang Wook who quietly stand still. Eunji need to get away from this embarrassing situation. She does not care after all what is in his mind. Yeah, she pretend not to care about it.

Day by days flies so fast, both Eunji and Chang Wook professionally shoot every scene. Chang Wook pretend does not know about Eunji’s messy break up that night, and just stay far from her private life. It was not his matter after all. Both Eunji and Chang Wook focus blending with their role in the drama. Moreover, the date for the first broadcast is set. They need to advance their pace so the shoot become more effective. They don’t have time to slacking off or butting off in each other private life. They look not close at all but in the name of professionalism they pretend to be one.

Fortunately, their first episode set of in the good start. Their first episode got high rating around 14% and around 16% for the second episode. Viewer praise Ji Chang Wook and Jung Eunji for deliver the story really well and they strangely have a good chemistry on the camera. Chang Wook and Eunji feel more burden because of everyone expectation on them. They really have a bad relationship but they have to pretend they are flirt on each other. Filming is such a tiring day for both of them, they have three tasked assigned for them. First, they have to deliver the story by giving a good acting. Second, they have to blend on their role as a couple want to be. Third, they have to show their closeness as a co-star as if they happy with each other personality. Eunji easily praise Chang Wook’s personality on set when there was an interview as if she know him well. That’s made Chang Wook so amazed on how she neatly cover their bad relation. No one can see their awkwardness in front of the camera because they put the best act to cover how awkward they are between each other.

Time flies so fast, Chang Wook’s drama doing so well. They reach 21% viewership on the 10th episode and it will goes up because the is still far. Sometimes all this high expectation made him tired and he sometimes just want to lying on his comfy bed, does not want to work. He want to runaway but he just hold himself tightly to be patient, to finish his work. After finishing his scene, Chang Wook feel want to refresh his messy mind. He walking alone, looking for a quiet place to smoke, to think about what he want to do with his life, to avoid the noisy filming for a while. Although his drama got a high rating, he felt a huge burden, to give more, to deliver more, to do well in playing his role. So that is why now he want to escape for a while from a noisy filming.

Valley always be good. He can feel the wind breeze through his body. The air is nice and the star shine so bright, made his heart warmer. He could not be more grateful to shoot a drama on the quiet valley like this. The house for drama filming quite far from a civilization so there just him and nature now. He can feel the quietness and it made him relax. What he need right know is comfy bench for enjoying the nature. 

Chang Wook found someone familiar sitting in the bench faced on the river. Just in one glance he know that she is Eunji. He quietly sitting next to her who peacefully sit in the bench. Eunji is startle with his sudden presence. There is no one dare to speak for a while until Eunji told him that she will leave him alone so she told him happily stay there. Chang Wook, on the other hand, asked her to just stay, made her confused. There is silent moment between them because both could not find a word to start a conversation.

Chang Wook decided to break the ice between them by praising Eunji’s acting ability. Eunji awkwardly said thank you, feeling shy because of sudden praise from Chang Wook. She could not remember if he ever praise her. Yeah, it is first time for her heard Chang Wook’s praise for her in her entire life. She never dream about it because Chang Wook never give attention to her at all. She spoke up that it was good to listen him praise he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter