#7 Yoon Doojoon [Part 4]

COLOR RING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is already a week since Doojoon bravely confessed his true feeling to Eunji. After the confession, he feel free and burden at the same time. There are a lot scenario come out from his mind. He could not stop himself to think all the worst case he will get if she reject him. He could not imagine he himself act cool in front of her after the rejection. Their relationship as a senior and junior will be crash and there is no more traces their closeness. Ah, he sure it is going to be awkward just meet her in any occasion. But, Doojoon feel he lift one of his burden, to be honest with his feeling by confessing his feeling to Eunji. He know the probabilities she will accept him as her love is 50% or less, but he just want to try.

A week pass by and there is no news at all from Eunji. Doojoon sure so anxious. He’s getting pessimist she will accept his heart. Eunji does not call him at all since that night. He now slowly but sure lose his confident. Doojoon thought there is no chance for him to be her boyfriend. He found himself regretful, keep wondering why he confessed to her that day. Now it left just a regret.

Two weeks, and Doojoon told himself to give up on her. There is no call from Eunji. What made him more upset is Eunji kept contacting , Yoseob and Dongwoon. Doojoon witnessed that Yoseob talked to her almost an hour about random things. He could not tell what is happened between Eunji and him but he feel broke right away when saw Eunji call instead of him. Doojoon now 100% sure Eunji just dragging time, maybe she feel bad to reject Doojoon because of their close relationship since in her training days. Doojoon not sure this feeling, his heart is broke into pieces, but he could not express it. He want to let it go but it just stuck in his mind. He feel he is alone in this world when everyone else happily live their live. And all because of one girl, Jung Eunji.

Three weeks, Doojoon officially give up on Eunji. He declare Eunji is the first unrequited love in his life. Eunji is the one who made him frustrated without doing nothing. She never involve in Doojoon personal life but she could easily took his heart. The way he got interest on her is too strange. He changed his behavior toward her just because of just a mere article and a childish framed from . On the other way, Eunji must be confuse how to reject him because she just look at Doojoon as a senior, that’s what Doojoon believe. Doojoon could not tell because he don’t want to bother them or destroy their good relation with Eunji. He will keep it for himself, alone.

Highlight’s member know so well that there is something going on with Doojoon. They are worried Doojoon will be sick because he look so weak and depressed for this past three weeks. They keep asking what his problem but Doojoon keep shut his mouth. They hesitate, wondering what is truly happen with their leader because it’s so rare witnesses him in this state. They could not help him because they don’t know what they have to do. Highlight’s member always saw Doojoon smoking alone every single day at the balcony, like he could not stop it. They could not asked him to stop smoking because he look so serious. Doojoon have dark aura around him this past three weeks so the member hesitate to interrupt or disturb him. Yoseob sneakily come to his room with the other member and take his phone, call a familiar number. If they could not solve this problem, Yoseob believe ‘that girl’ will easily solve it.

Eunji finally pick it up the call, made all the attention to Yoseob. Eunji asked why he called him late at night, and Yoseob bravely asked if Eunji know if there is something happen with Doojoon. There is a silent moment, made Yoseob believe if there is a problem with his connection. Eunj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter