#9 Eric Moon [Part 1]

COLOR RING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

May officially become Eric’s nightmare month. May 2017 is must-to-be his beautiful and unforgettable moment. Media caught him date an actress, then caught him once again prepared his wedding, and now caught again because of he postponed his marriage. No, no, it wasn’t just cancelled wedding but he totally called off his marriage. He didn’t expect the end of his love life is the same as his character from his previous drama. He always wonder if his drama success curse on him, not with his career in the entertainment industry but totally ruin his real love life.

Eric severely gets stress because of his cancelled marriage. It wasn’t just because of his ex fiancé called off the wedding but also the news that spread all over the media. His family come back to states in hurry, he need to deal with all the wedding guests, and he need to hide for a while to calm the situation. He want to express his anger but he could not. Who’s in fault? It’s not like he did a big sin so he deserve this kind of treatment from his ex. She is the one who cheat on him but why she was the one who called off their marriage. He fought with her, asked her why she cheat behind his back although she already agreed to marry him. She easily said if she really did cheat behind his back and she never sincerely want to marry him this soon. Day later she ended up leave him and called off the wedding. It just a week before his wedding ceremony, and the truth that she cheated on him with his close friend come out with all the evidence he could not believe. No, he don’t want to believe it at all. He dated her for the past 4 years, put a lot of trust to her, but she ended up betrayed him. What so painful about it is she didn’t deny it or even tried to convinced him if it was all lie. The worst is the one who called off the wedding is her not Eric himself. Eric tried to talk to her, convinced her to stay with him, told her if he would forgive her, but she, without heavy heart, told him if she don’t have any feeling left for him. He never thought, in his entire life, he treated this bad with the one he loved. Even his parents never treat him dirt bad like she was. His dream about small happy family life destroyed just in one day. He want  to curse God why it happened to him, why all the misery come over ruin his life easily, why he could not live happy life. He just could not understand why God did it to him.

 Eric’s failed wedding become hot talk in the town. Reporters, journalist, his sudden-to-be-called-friends called him to get a direct confirmation from him. He decided to lock himself up in his private flat to avoid people’s attention. His luxury flat he was in right now supposed to be his newly wed flat for him but now just being a dungeon for him to hide. He grateful help him to be his spokesperson to explain the situation to media or his friends. He just want hide for right now. He don’t want to meet people. He hate on people who look down on him. And he don’t know when he will come back to the entertainment industry.

It’s been two months since the tragedy happened. Eric strangely want to get a fresh air, far from his luxury apartment. Maybe he sick of his apartment and all its surrounding so that’s why he decided to come out from his dungeon and breathe a fresh air. He need alcohol but not simply a glass of soju. And there he is, sitting alone in the private bar on downtown Seoul, gulping a glass of vodka. He’s relief no one recognize his messy face so he could enjoy the calm music and cool beverage. He afraid to go to popular bar in the popular area such as district Gangnam or Cheongdamdong, so he thought he’s better to go to such quiet bar that far from the crowd. Moreover, he’s worry if anyone would recognize him and make a fuss, asking him something he uncomfortable to talk to. Although the bar is not as fancy as in Gangnam, it still convenient and enjoyable for someone who looking for a peacefulness lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter