Chapter 8

Forever? or Nah?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's POV

 

"nggggg~" i groaned while stretching my arms and sitting up, ey? i'm on my bed...how'd i get here?..the last thing i remembered was our dads explaining that i'm gonna live with Solar now....My eyes grew wide at the realization and imidiately checked my side to find a sleeping solar.

"oh my god..." i said under my breath while my poor brain tried to process all this information, okay so lemme get this straight, me and solar are now engaged, we are living in the same roof and sleeping on the same bed....AHDJBUENEKUDSFFJEIKEUWH aish sorry i just had to mentally scream. Now don't get me wrong i really like Solar but i think this is all going too fast and barely know each other so, yeah.

My train of thoughts were interupted with an awake Solar just getting up, omo what do i do!? "uhm hey good morning Solar" i said nervously "hmm? oh good morning byul-ah" she said, awwwww she made a nickname for me >///> "u-uhm well do you wanna go first to shower?" i asked while getting up "uh yeah thanks" she said while grabbing her towel and looking down while walking to the bathroom.

Oh Dear god i think im going crazy!? she just had that 'i woke up like this' look! oh my, after a minute of pondering what to do i decided to text Sowon to see if she's still alive and kicking after what happened last night hahaha of course i'm kidding.

M: Ayo! ya awake yet? if you are, then reply anyways i just got curious what you and the others are doing right now.

S: Yeah i'm awake, just got up..wait hold up dude i feel something moving beside me..oh i'm scared lemme check for a sec....

M: Well what is it??? o-O

S: U-Uh it's uhm uh...

M: Spit it out dammit!

S: I-it's Eunha >///>

M: That's it? -_- 

S: Hey! i-im sleeping next to EUNHA for pete's sake! my crush!? 

M: Pffft~ as if i slept next to Solar B)

S: Aish fine i get it i get it and??? How'd ya react?

M: Well i got surprised of course who wouldn't? waking up to see a goddess sleeping next to you ;)

S: Yah! i'm cringing over here! omo talk to ya later hyung Eunha looks like she's about to wake up!, im gonna pretend im sleeping see ya!

Hmmmm i wonder what we could do today, usually on the weekends me and my friends would just hangout somewhere or go to the arcade, hmmmm should me and Solar go to our firneds' houses? hmmm Great idea moon byulyi! your such a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter