Chapter 2

Forever? or Nah?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV

 

Hi everyone!!! Chaeyoung here!!! Anyways here I am just doing my usual morning jog around our neighborhood while listening to some tunes.

While I was wearing a burgundy sweater jeans and A high cut Vans nintendo i checked to see my phone with 1 new message.

From: Yoda

 Ya Smol! Hurry up Moonbyul unnie said to meet her at the rooftop 7:15 sharp!

To: Yoda

Yeah yeah im on my way chill down ya giant baby

As i was driving to school i looked at my watch to see its only 7:05 well might as well just walk around before meeting them, as i was passing through the our classroom i went inside and just left my bag there while i went to the rooftop.

When i opened the door i saw Tzuyu SinB and Sowon their already, " yo! What's sup? Why are we here so early?" I asked them " well moonbyul unnie said that she has something important to say" SinB told us "That she is actually Xiumin oppa cross dressing???" Tzuyu said while laughing, hahaha this kid never changes does she "Well sorry to burst your bubble but i'm not xiumin oppa crossdressing" moonbyul unnie said while chuckling "My parents told me last night that ALL of us need to attend the party this saturday cause they are going to announce something very important" She explained.

Hmmm i wonder what that could be, probably just building another business or partnering up with a new company.

*bell rings* "Last one to the classroom needs t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter