Chapter 3

Forever? or Nah?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon's POV

*sigh* hi everyone well right now we are currently inside the janitor's closet -.- aish women these days but you guys might me thinking WTF IS HAPPENING? right? well this is what happened...

Flashback...

when we finished eating we all agreed that who's tryouts finish first they would go to the other's try outs, when we we were changing inside the lockeroom that we shared with the cheerleading team we imidiately heard some squeals and when we turned around we saw a crowd of girls staring at us as if we were celebrities or something " OMG THEY ARE ONLY IN THEIR SPORTS BRAS!!!" one girl screamed "LOOK AT THOSE ABS!!!" girl number 2 said "JUST KNOW ES THAT SOWON IS MINE!!!" "NU UH ! SHE'S MINE!" " AS IF! TZUYU IS OBVIOUSLY HOTTER!" " PLEASE HAVE YOU SEEN MOONBYUL AND SINB!?" "MAKE WAY ES! AND LOOK AT MY BABY CHAE SO HOT!!!"  well it didn't take a genius to find out that this was definitely not gonna end well "unnie lets make a run for it" SinB whispered to me "come on guys follow me" moonbyul unnie said right when we were about to go through the door the girls robably noticed that we were trying to escape.

Present: 

And so we are now just wearing soccer shorts and our sports bras inside a freakin' janitors closet "ya hyung get your foot off my " tzuyu said to moonbyul unnie "uh that aint mine" moonbyul unnie said "guys lets get out of here try outs are probably starting now!" i said while looking at my watch.

Before we went out we checked to see if the the girls were still there and phew the coast was clear "guys coast is clear  lets go!" i said and so when we reached the soccer feild while wearing our old soccer jerseys, "okay ladies give me 20 push ups and 20 curl ups as a warm up!" our coach said and blew her whistle. 

Fastforward to the end of try outs...

"okay ow i will announce the girls who passed!" coach said " Son Chaeyoung! Chu Tzuyu! Hwang SinB! Kim Sowon! Kim Taeyeon! Kwon Yuri! Shin Hyejeong! Yoo Jungyeon! KIm Hyoyeon! Choi Sooyoung! and Im Yoona!" wow we actually passed then we heard some shouting from the bleachers and we saw Eunha and he rfriends shouting at us like "congrats" and " you guys are the best" stuff like that.

After we changed back into our normal clothes they congratulated us and told us they also passed! wow talk about coincidence.

 

Tzuyu's POV

 

I was so happy! cause soccer is my favorite sport and cause i played it even when i was still a child, but why do i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter