Chapter 13

Forever? or Nah?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuju's POV

 

While starring at my suppose to be future husband playing chicken fight with her friends a sudden thought came to my mind, "Solar unnie" i called her worriedly "what is it Yuju? something bothering you?" she asked me worriedly "since tomorrow we go back to classes what will happen? considering the fact that our Parents haven't released a press conference yet about or marriage, what should we do?" i asked them worriedly "yeah Yuju's right it would create a big fuss in our school" Mina said while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Guys come inside for a sec! we just want to discuss something!" Sana shouted from inside the house, and so we did while walking inside i noticed SinB still soaking wet and being the good partner that I am, i gave her towel in which she returned with a smile, "Thanks Yuju" she said then put her arm over my shoulders.

I still feel shocked how every little thing she does for me can make my heart beat like i'm having a heart attack, i faintly blushed at the thought, When we all sat on the livingroom floor waiting for SaTzu's little announcement Tzuyu started off first, "okay guys since we all have school tomorrow and our school doesn't know that we're married yet me and Sana unnie thought of a great plan!" she said proudly "And what is this genius plan of yours yoda?" Chaeyoung teased and we all chuckled "Well how about we just pretend to be normal you know? but i am making only one rule!" Sana unnie said seriously and eyeing our partners "since they don't know we're all engaged your fangirls probably think you guys are still on the market so... DO NOT TALK TO ANY GIRL WHO HAS THE HOTS FOR YOU or else..." she said with a scary Aura.

Wow daebak I never knew with just simple talking can send SInB and her friends cowering in fear, i should learn from Sana unnie one day , " AM I CLEAR!?" Sana unnie continued with an authorative tone "Y-Yes maam!" our partners replied while standing up while saluting, wow how to you Sana unnie "GOOD!" she said then grabbed poor Tzuyu's arm and sat on the sofa.

"Okay since we all settled this matter...Let's go swimming!" Moonbyul said while carrying Solar unnie then dived to the pool and the only thing we last heard was Solar unnies scream....are they still alive? "Kyyaaa Moon Byulyi i'm gonna kill you" i heard Solar unnie scream when she emerged from the water.

 

SinB's POV

 

AISH!!!! why did Yuju even wear this outfit!? it's not ugly if that's what you're thinking...it's acctually a bit....uhm...y...uuggghhh stop thinking naughty stuff brain! my mental arguement was interrupted when Yuju tapped my shoulder asking me if i want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter